This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

=== Welcome to the Cast ===

Topic » === Welcome to the Cast ===

1603 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
===== ===== ===== EPISODE 3 CHARACTERS ===== ===== =====

Episode 2 saw a lot more character development, new relationships, new stories, and a whole lot of death. Let's get into this shall we? It's time to see where your characters ARE and where they are GOING in my opinion.

Deaths:

Systrix (Compound Massacre - Shot by Miranda)
Miranda Prichard (Compound Massacre - Shot by Guards)
Lily Prichard (Compound Massacre - Shot by Miranda)
==========
Melody Pine (The First Battle - Killed/Eaten by Ghost Witch)
Desiree Upton (The First Battle - Impaled by Collapsing Roof)
Liam Craft (The First Battle - Beaten by Adrian)
Jene Wentworth (The Hospital - "Reaped" by Espen)
Edwin Moondust (Lana's Game - Suicide)
Lana Coleson (Lana's Game - Shot by Kevin)
Avery (End Scene - Killed/Eaten by Ghost Witch)
1603 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Indigo "Indy" Quest (spinfur) ==========

He wasn't that great in the first Episode. In the Second, however, he was KING. Indy really went above and beyond as the first major character to really understand and use his powers at will, taking on the Astral Projection form to help out his comrades while his body remained guarded outside. Hopefully he keeps bringing the awesomeness in this Episode.

Secrets:
Body and Soul - The Living Ghost

Indy's power is simply the psychic ability known as Astral Projection. Quite literally, he separates his body from his soul and spirit, allowing him to travel through space without the constraints of the Physical Realm. While in this state, he has access to a variety of other powers, Including the Ability to Perceive Ghosts, the Ability to "Shock" the people he passes through, and the Ability to "See" Telepathic Powers.
1603 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Nicole Montgomery (nateclove) ==========

Nicole went a bit down in my rankings after the last Episode simply because Nate wasn't as active as before. I don't blame him for that, it just left a lot of room for others to make their mark on the RP, whereas Nicole's investigations into the "Ghost Witch" brought about many answers the cast needed to move forward. If she continues investigatin, who knows what will happen to her?

Secrets:
Mind and Time - TBA

Still no real development on this part. >:) But it's about to be. Just wait for the introduction to the next Chapter. It'll make sense then.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Michelle So (Tizian) ==========

Love Love Love her relationship with Benny, but let's face it. That's about all Michelle is known for. Her powers really haven't been expounded on as of yet thanks to a lack of interest in the main storyline, but she offers us a realistic look at how a teenager would fit into all of this.

Secrets:
Spirit - The Medium

Communicating with Ghosts without the aid of Astral Projection, Michelle is probably the only person in the Cast who can permanently see the dead around them. But she doesn't seem to be around whenever the strange or unnatural occurs. She has another power, but it won't be revealed until a bit later into this Chapter. >:)
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Elliot King (turkeylover) ==========

Breaking away from Liam was the best thing Elliot could've done in terms of character development. It offered us a look into his legitimate feelings, and it offered him a chance to use his powers for once. During the battle in the Compound, Elliot's psychic powers first appeared on seeing his friend attacked. And then more powers appeared after Lana had trapped him and some other Orphans in her "Game." It seems that whenever tragedy strikes, Elliot thrives.

Secrets:
Mind x 2 - The Psychic

Elliot has been blessed with not only Telepathy, but Telekinesis as well. His powers EXPLODE when adrenalin kicks in, but otherwise seem to remain dormant. He has learned how to sense and protect against other Telepaths, and how to use his Telekinetic powers to some degree, but he has a long way to go before he becomes as powerful as someone like Lana.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Espen Weber (Novamax243) ==========

Espen FINALLY came out of the background and participated in some important moments in the RP. Everything from fighting with Donovan to Killing Jene, he has slowly but surely assumed the role I always hoped he would. Time to sick my little "Reaper" on the next poor unfortunate soul.

Secrets:
Soul - The Reaper

Not only does Espen SENSE death and those who are dying, he can "help" them on their way by killing them and freeing their soul with a single touch. One might wonder if that's the only kind of soul he can free, or if there could be other applications of his power? >:)

So, when Max detailed how many people had died around him, I thought to myself "Let's expound on that shall we?" and thus I had decided (even before the RP started) that Max would have "The Reaper." I had planned the Hospital scene for FOREVER but honestly had planned to make him kill one of the REAL characters before Jene was literally CHARRED TO DEATH.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Remi Rhineheart (Symmetry888) ==========

Remi continues to be an icon, but this go around she was over-shadowed by a lot of the ot3 as well as their newer members like Naomi. Suck it. ;A; Still, she's one of the front-runners when it comes to power control, as she NEVER USES THEM. I'm hoping Symmetry was being legit with that "torture" scenario at the end of the last Chapter. If he was, this will be INTERESTING.

Secrets:
Mind and Body - TBA

Remi has achieved more control over her ability, which she apparently shares with Naomi. Touching another human being during a stressful situation seems to result in their stomach "Releasing its contents" all over the place, as well as sickness, dizziness, weakness, etcetera. She appears to be capable of using this ability on Normal and Touched beings alike.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Naomi Rhineheart (Demgirl6) ==========

Naomi FINALLY appeared. She has gone from ZERO to SOMEWHAT-HERO in a single Chapter and I love her change. She's actually involved in CONVERSATIONS!!! OH EM GEE!!! SHE HAS LINES!!! *ahem* Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with her now that she's been pulled into the "Power Loop" and understands that there are special things about her.

Secrets:
Soul and Time - The Taijitu

Naomi appears to have two distinct and totally different powers. Firstly, she bears the ability to heal her own wounds quickly and effectively. Be it bruises, sprains, whatever it may be, Naomi seems to heal at a very rapid rate. Her other ability seems to mirror her sisters, in that she makes people sick whenever she touches them in a stressed state. It is therefore possible that Remi shares her Healing Powers, but has yet to show it.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Toby Katzmark (Logie56) ==========

Logie hasn't really been able to bring it with activity thanks to his job. If he's not able to be active, I'm gonna have to kill him off this Chapter LOL

Secrets:
Spirit and Mind - TBA

Not active enough to introduce.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Trent Mcmillion (bigdizzleyomama) ==========

Trent has the most diverse grouping of Powers of any one character in this RP. His powers, while they can be categorized into two or three SPECIFIC powers, have such diverse effects that they could be listed categorically in a long line. One can only wonder if he's really reached the end of his power list, or if he will continue to grow stronger.

Secrets:
Soul and Spirit - The Compass

Trent's Extrasensory/Clairvoyant abilities reached a new high in this last Chapter. Not only is he able to sense others with Powers, Ghosts, Spirits, etcetera, he can also now sense OBJECTS which are affected by such beings and other abilities. His Divination and Automatic Writing abilities have also come along to the point he almost knows when to use them without having to be acted on by an outside force. Mediumship is still a possibility, but hasn't been expounded on as of yet.
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Beau Key (dawnpeacly) ==========

Ethan's character is ALWAYS a favorite of mine. Beau is just AWESOME in so many ways, from his newfound powers to his over-the-top sexual tension with Trent which better end in a sexy way, the boy is just GENIUS. HOWEVER, Ethan keeps trying to push him to be evil. The point is, he already is. Beau is a self-centered masochist who loves causing pain to others. who now has fire powers... The guy literally HAPPILY lit a girl on fire, burned through her leg, and enjoyed the fact she died. He's evil, but good evil. Which is why I decided to give him this name specifically:

Secrets:
Soul and Time - The Executioner

Beau's abilities finally came to light. Like the Ghost Witch of old, Beau has fire-manipulation abilities which cause flames to come under his command. He cannot PRODUCE fire, but he can USE fire as a tool. When under his command, the flames take on a much more powerful version of themselves, putting off heat and energy unlike any natural flame.

While forgotten by most, it should be pointed out that Beau seems to posses some sort of Clairvoyance, similar to Trent's, besides the fact it makes his body heat up and makes him feel faint. Perhaps he has some other sort of ability that hasn't been explained as of yet? >:)
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Charlie Grove (aria_grande) ==========

I really and truly didn't see enough of Charlie this last Chapter to even say anything. Sorry :P

Secrets:
Mind and Spirit - TBA
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Kevin Nacromus (LumaThePhoenix) ==========

Luma LITERALLY came active for the final scene. I was shooketh XD. Still, without his actions I don't think the others would've made it out of that scene alive. His gun-toting is the only thing that saved them. Huzzah for firearms.

Secrets: NONE (He's normal sorry XD)
1603 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Returning NPCs:

Baby Cakes
Mayor Titweiller
Donovan Hart (The Manipulator)
Father Langdon
Benny Harlson
Coco Mayweather (The Puppet Master)
Zoe Pritt (The Changeling)
Mason King
Adrian Wentworth (The Warrior)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!