This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

=== Welcome to the Cast ===

Topic » === Welcome to the Cast ===

1628 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
===== ===== ===== EPISODE 2 CHARACTERS ===== ===== =====

Episode 1 wrapped up with quite a bit of Character Development, so it's time to assess each Cast Member, as well as introduce some of the new players in this game. >:P Let's not forget about the NPCs who are getting actual rolls thanks to some of you interfering with shit LOL

Deaths:

Systrix (Compound Massacre - Shot by Miranda)
Miranda Prichard (Compound Massacre - Shot by Guards)
Lily Prichard (Compound Massacre - Shot by Miranda)
1628 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Indigo "Indy" Quest (spinfur) ==========

Indigo, as a character, can appear bland and easily missed in this story. Honestly not much he does creates "waves" in the cast so to speak, but I'm wondering if spinfur will break him out of his shell once he learns of Violet's end. I'm interested to see how he will react, and what kind of dark turn his happy-ish character will take on learning that his dream of reuniting with his long-lost sister is in vain.

Secrets:
Body and Soul - TBA

No real development has led to Indy's "secret" being found in any way. Like I said before, I'm hoping the realization that Violet is now a ghost will bring it out in him, but it all depends on how invested he will be in the plots to come.
1628 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Leo Grey (AKA Bubbles Iman) (Ajathekween) ==========

Leo (aka Bubbles) just has no real depth to me. I mean, there are many ways Aja could make her shine, but she's just a bland wannabe drag queen by all accounts. No real interest in the storyline also seems to make this character fade into the background, and I'm afraid she will stay there until Aja puts in some effort. Or she will die an early filler death. Of course this, like 90% of her character's interactions, will be done in text messages sent to phone numbers she shouldn't have.

Secrets:
Soul and Spirit - TBA

No real development means no closer to solving the "Secrets" bit.
1628 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Nicole Montgomery (nateclove) ==========

Nicole is honestly one of the fore-runners for my favorite characters in this story. Nate has spared no expense when it comes to character development, interactions, etcetera. Though now that she's lost Lily, I'm wondering what he has in store for the good Doctor. NEEHEEHEE. Nicole's caring and motherly attitude is the hallmark of her character in this RP, and I can't wait to see mama bear with her claws unsheathed.

Secrets:
Mind and Time - TBA

Honestly, while Nate has been active, nothing has really happened in this front. Nicole's had interactions with both the natural and paranormal, but has yet to begin discovering her "Secrets." That is, if she even has any.
1628 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Michelle So (Tizian) ==========

Michelle has been an odd bit of fun for me. It's like she's trying to have a normal life, enjoy her time as a teenager, meet a guy(aka Benny), and yet she wound up having a discussion with the ghost of a dead girl. Yeah.

Secrets:
Spirit - (REVEALED)

So, Tizian chose "Spirit" in the applications. I wondered if anyone would honestly do it, go for the single option, and he did. So let's go over what Michelle can do thus far, shall we? :P While other orphans have shown signs of some sort of extrasensory abilities, or even had weird interactions with the old Orphanage, Michelle not only saw but spoke with the spirit of Violet. Kinda a big deal. What this means moving forward, you can't know.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Elliot King (turkeylover) ==========

Elliot has had a few good moments in the RP thus far, but mostly he's only interested in one thing. Sex. I had high hopes for his manipulative, news gathering attitude to shine in this RP, but so far it's been rather bland. Fortunately that was just in the introductory episode, so he has PLENTY of time to shine in the Chapters to come.

Secrets:
Mind - TBA

His time has not yet come. That's all I'm going to say >:)
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Edwin Moondust (Christian37) ==========

Christian may not be the most active RPer in this group, but he's definitely one of the more memorable ones. Edwin's character is sweet and kind, and I LOVED his explosive moment with Donovan during the interviews. Not only is his character developing nicely, but his moments spent investigating the orphanage late at night led him to be one of the few to see the "Dog Spirit" that haunts the grounds. He's made discoveries into this whole mess, and I see him really becoming an important member of the cast in the RP to come.

Secrets:
Mind and Time - TBA

The one and only time Edwin has had something strange happen to him alone was when he knocked on the Orphanage door and nearly blacked out. Something happened, but what it was is still a mystery to him.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Espen Weber (Novamax243) ==========

I'm still waiting for Espen's "moment" in the spotlight. Max has done a decent job portraying him, but I'm not going to pass judgement until I see his upcoming roll in the group. When things begin happening that force them to deal with what is going on, it will be interesting to see whether Espen will flourish or fall.

Secrets:
Soul - TBA

Nothing has really happened with Espen to push his "Secrets" to the surface thus far.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Desiree Upton (Glinda) ==========

Desiree has only made a few appearances, but one thing you can say is that every time she appears, she is trying to help someone. Whether it's comforting someone after a loss, or trying to protect others during the Compound Massacre by hiding/shielding them, she obviously cares about the other Orphans. We will have to wait and see if she can keep it up once all hell breaks loose, or if she will give up on the others in favor of self-preservation.

Secrets:
Mind and Time - TBA

Not really active, so there's been no "Secrets" revealed for Desiree as of yet.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Remi Rhineheart (Symmetry888) ==========

Remi is one of the icons of the main group of protagonists in this RP. And yes, ya'll can argue about it if you want, but there is one main group actually making this RP amazing. Remi's interactions with Trent have been a staple of comedy and, at some points, friendly rivalry throughout the last Chapter. And you can simply add that relationship to her MYRIAD of interactions with the rest of the Cast. Literally, Remi is the Miss Congeniality of the group, having had meaningful interactions with Trent, Beau, Naomi, Michelle, Benny, Baby Cakes, and many other characters.

Secrets:
Mind and Body - TBA

Remi's only real "Secret" seems to have occurred when she was in the club with Trent and they were approached by Coco for the first time. During a small scuffle / cat-fight Remi touched Coco, causing the girl to lose her balance and retch her gut up all over the dance floor. Exactly what happened is still unknown, but it is safe to say that her friends blaming the reaction on too many drinks was not the case.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Naomi Rhineheart (Demgirl6) ==========

Demgirl just hasn't been that active in the RP. Whenever she is, Naomi is just getting bitched at by Remi or crying at random moments. To be honest, it is funny to some degree, but also makes me realize that both of these sisters aren't making it out of New Hope.

Secrets:
Soul and Time - TBA

Naomi hasn't discovered anything about her abilities, and I really don't think she will at this point unless something drastic happens.
1627 days 14 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Toby Katzmark (Logie56) ==========

Logie hasn't really been able to bring it with activity thanks to his job. Toby only really had one interaction that I can remember, between him, Lily, and Nicole. So, he's already lost one of the only people he spoke with. His list of acquaintances grows small from the smallest of the bunch LOL

Secrets:
Spirit and Mind - TBA

Not active enough to introduce.
1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Trent Mcmillion (bigdizzleyomama) ==========

Definitely one of the main characters, Trent's abilities are some of the most advanced of the group's, and yet they aren't even the main focus of his character. His friendship with Remi and relentless bullying of Beau are the focus of most of his interactions, though he's already done a bit of investigating himself. Whenever something supernatural happens around the Orphans, Trent is usually right in the middle of it. One can only wonder if he's going to become a key player in the strange future in store for these kids.

Secrets:
Soul and Spirit - (REVEALED)

Trent has shown several abilities throughout this RP. First and foremost, he shared some sort of EXTRASENSORY or CLAIRVOYANT ability with Lily, causing the hair on his body to rise and chills to fill him whenever something is going on nearby. When he interacted with the ghost of Violet, Trent also displayed some sort of ability related to his drawing, though we can't be for sure if it was DIVINATION, AUTOMATIC WRITING, or if he was simply used by Violet to relay a message through MEDIUMSHIP. Either way, his talents are more advanced than anyone else's thanks to his investigative nature.
1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Melody Pine (Tommy123) ==========

Tommy really hasn't been that active, so Melody has suffered like so many of the other castmates. I really do see Melody as a possible main character, but if Tommy doesn't step up his activity she will simply die an unimportant inact.

Secrets:
Soul and Time - TBA

Melody hasn't really been active enough to discover anything related to her "Secrets."
1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Avery (me2013) ==========

Avery is the main female sleuth of this RP. And yes I'm bringing gender into it LOL. While a large number of our "Investigators" are guys, Avery broke the mold in her incessant search for the truth of the Orphanage. Her interactions with others mainly takes the form of searching for clues, and she's developed a working friendship with Kevin because of this, making them a second dynamic duo in the RP. My favorite scenes by far involve either her breaking into Donovan's office or spending the night in the hotel with Kevin discussing what's going on.

Secrets:
Mind and Time - TBA

Avery has been active, but she hasn't had the RIGHT interactions to bring her "Secrets" to light. Not to worry, she will soon. >:)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!