This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Legitimate Discussion

Topic » Legitimate Discussion

1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Oh really i thought he was older
1773 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
Okay but this isnt the game though, you should start interacting before Mt. Moon because thats still a good chuck of rp you could do with
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Excuse my ignoreance sorry
1773 days 4 hours ago
Christian37
I feel like you can be a solo guy, but be like someone who occasionaly joins up with others. Example in the anime you had like ritchie who joined for like 3 episodes then left again.
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Yea billy no offense but i asked you if you was waiting with me and Rubes but you just basically said no and just carried on by yourself which kinda defeats the point of an RP which is to interact with people
1773 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Gotta agree AGAIN. One of the other main reasons people aren't interacting, is nobody is reading each other's stories. You post, then look for my next response, and if i don't respond to you specifically you just look for the next
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
BTW Jayson did you see my mail i sent u
1773 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I did and I'm scared to respond LOL I'd like a co-host but... i'm also scared a co-host would confuse the shit even more
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Also i think Jayson can back me up here, but when me, Imani, Billy and Silver was a big group before we worked amazingly as a team and made a good story for ourselves. Even Kenta who is a solo person joined me and Billy at one point
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
(Like hg)
1773 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Also Aria there are MANY ways you can. The kids yesterday battled a random trainer in the Pokecenter, before that people trained against Pokemon in the woods. Others like Billy train them against one another. Training is not impossible. It's quick, easy, and it helps your Pokemon grow.
1773 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Should I stop being very positive with my character
1773 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
You have to understand where I’m coming from. Y’all are  available to RP as soon as Brian is ready to go. Me on the other hand I’m not because I work overnights at my job. He usually starts three hours after I get home. I need to sleep.
1773 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Aja just try to interact with others a little more and take a little initiative when searching for pokemon ETC.
1773 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
You dont need to change you character, you just need to take things like the anime and not the game.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!