This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Legitimate Discussion

Topic » Legitimate Discussion

1758 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
its evil
1758 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
LOL
1758 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
Thing is I get that it will force people to work together but there's also cons in that since I still like having my freedom of being an individual and not being involved in the same thing others are like with the Abra storyline, I didnt join in the first time it appeared since 500 people were after it so I decided to tackle the gym since no one was doing that. And then when everyone was doing the gym I inventigated the Abra
1758 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
I’m not saying that we all go together everywhere, I mean like, we all know eachother but everyone has their own groups, they see eachother around the city and chat and battle, that could be much more interesting for everyone
1758 days 3 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Sorry I'm falling asleep. Okay, I get the pros / cons of grouping, but seriously if you guys keep this up I WILL have to cut half the cast and just give you NPC groups to travel with
1758 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
Yeah i was gonna say I was building my NPC group to travel with with Kylene and Gabe
1757 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for this! I will take on board all of this and try and better my role playing skills!
1757 days 10 hours ago
Tommy123
NPC

Lila
21 years old
Coordinator
Lives in New Bark Town
Older sister to Jasmine

Pokemon Team: Meganium, Espeon, and Butterfree

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!