This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Legitimate Discussion

Topic » Legitimate Discussion

1773 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
Okay done with Critiques..... now onto the other issues ugh
1773 days 1 hour ago
Marcogr45
Answering the first one, I took out 2 Pokémon just because I missed that I had to took about one.

And I perfectly know that Gible is much better than Eevee, and I chose Eevee because of my storyline with him, cause Eevee has been so rude with me the entire RP, and I’m trying to be good with him by training him and making things together. IT WAS MY OWN DECISION OF MY OWN STORYLINE.
1773 days 1 hour ago
MudkipzFTW
please... don't bitch at each other, that's my job
1773 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
But you can keep your eevee storyline by not using it in battles though

I haven't used my charmander in rarely anything but I still have a storyline with it
1773 days 1 hour ago
Marcogr45
Well that’s your choice, and this is my choice, so respect it please.
1773 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
Also you didnt really explain why you were trying to push Kenta out of the rp he started with Kylene since Marco would like never listen to Kenta and just ignore him
1773 days ago
Marcogr45
Because I was walking around on Viridian and Mud told me that I saw Kylene and Kenta, and I joined them, I never wanted to push Kenta out of the rp
1773 days ago
MudkipzFTW
LOL this is getting off track... Why don't YOU TWO become rivals and just settle this like men pretending to be 12 year olds... In a Pokemon Battle
1773 days ago
Marcogr45
Lol I have no bad feelings right now, I’m just explaining him that xD
1773 days ago
spinfur
I mean if he keeps picking eevee for his battles this should be a walk in the park :p

But Kenta isn't the type to have "rivals" he has friends
1773 days ago
Christian37
This is Like Ash Vs Paul Levels of epicness rivalry
1773 days ago
MudkipzFTW
LOL IKR
1773 days ago
Marcogr45
Respect my Eevee xD
1773 days ago
spinfur
I mean look at his relationship with Kylene, he literally was still nice to her even though she was being so rude to him
1773 days ago
MudkipzFTW
Anyway, I guess, with things going the way they are, I will be trying to convince you to WORK TOGETHER instead of depending on me for EVERY RP situation, AND I will be pushing the storyline paths HARDCORE from this point on. Even if I have to stage a Deino invasion of Pewter City, I will do it

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!