This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Legitimate Discussion

Topic » Legitimate Discussion

1758 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
This is not going to be me bitching, this is a LEGIT discussion and I want people to participate. First and foremost, I want to say that - while I am exhausted and have dreamed of killing you all on multiple occasions over the last two days - I am enjoying myself in this RP. I love the way some of you are becoming friends, allies, and I love the interactions with the Pokemon and shit.

Now onto the shit storm:

(If you have complaints, let me hear them. IDC if you post them here or in PMs cause somebody needs to hear it, maybe even me)

(If there is something making this LESS ENJOYABLE please comment that as well)
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Dr Phil is in session
1758 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Here we go, here’s my suggestion. Stop hosting trainers and contests in the same day. Set allotted times for either.
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Also i feel that you arent being strict enough with the rules as there is constant rule breaking that you keep saying about and i feel you could do it on a strike system where when u had 3 strikes you was removed from the RP
1758 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
Heres mine. Let each character have a set of partners and rivals.
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Just get rid of the inacts
1758 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Did I do something wrong
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Chris you make them yourselves as you go on like my partner is imani as we have been travelling together for ages
1758 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I feel like everyone just demands too much ngl
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
i agree with dizzle
1758 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
My complaint is for some of the rpers just rushing through things and constantly trying to ccatch pokemon and shit

THIS ISNT THE DAMN VIDEO GAME THIS IS LIKE THE ANIME
Ash doesnt spend his time always fighting, or always catching, or battling or whatever
Sure he does this stuff but he takes time to stray from the beaten path and experience the PLOT
1758 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Okay... Here's the kicker. Here's the crem de la douche that has me in a tizzy... You guys, STOP depending on me for your RP situations.

In other words, STOP using your Pokemon to replace HUMAN INTERACTION just because you want to get ahead and not wait on anyone. It is DRAINING me and it is DISTRACTING me. I have literally got:

3 Contest NPCS
Multiple Travel Buddies you can pick from
Gym Leaders
Shop Owners
Contest Hosts
Random Ass Encounters
Wild Pokemon
YOUR Pokemon
THE FRIGGIN WORLD

And you keep sending out your Pokes and talking to them. To put it bluntly, you have taken the "Pika" out of my "Chu." Capeche? This not only keeps you from making friends or investing in storylines, it also forces me to give you attention and come up with responses that frankly take up just as much time as any other part of NATURALLY OCCURING storyline. Do Misty and Brock constantly have all of their Pokemon out? No. Does Ash? Only Pikachu. And even then, they speak more to one another than to their Pokemon, because THEY CAN ACTUALY INTERACT. Which will bring me to my next point in a minute

Moving on to that other complaint in a second LOL Unless anyone has an issue with what I have said so far?
1758 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
Yeah i get that but i feel everyone needs some to further storylines. Example instead of going right at a gym when you go to a town you can battle your rival or something.
1758 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Kenta i will give my arguement about this

I have 5 pokemon already due to the fact that i want to be prepared and i know thats clique but thats how i feel. I am doing it in stages as i am going to do a bit more rping than being an actual pokemon trainer after i get this second badge
1758 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
That's honestly a really good idea Christian @ Rivals. Some of the characters I created were for Rivals, but most of them were ignored or forgotten. The only reason the contest kids are rivals is because they're stuck there when one is going on XD I had to force them into it
1758 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
bigdizzleyomama
I feel like everyone just demands too much ngl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm gonna cry

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!