This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Legitimate Discussion

Topic » Legitimate Discussion

1773 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
Jayson i completely agree with you because we are acting as if its a competition right now and not a fun RP to play around with friends because honestly it annoyed me earliar when i just wanted to rp with Rubes rather than her catch a pokemon she would never get
1773 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Yeah like it isnt pokemon without atleast one rival. Example in the anime, the rivals are what makes the storylines go on.
1773 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
okay I've literally beat 2 gyms with 3 pokemon and one of those pokemon was because i always pursued a story

You dont need a lot of pokemon to be prepared to face the gyms
1773 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
I get that but Kenta and Noah are different people. Noah will not have understood as much as Kenta as he is only 12 whereas Kenta is older
1773 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
What spin said tbh
1773 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
I feel like its ok to capture pokemon but you actually need to give personalities and storylines for your pokemon.
1773 days 11 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Agreed with Spinfur. Most of you haven't even trained your Pokemon, and expect to win just by getting a type advantage or a number boost on your opponent. Spinfur followed ONE STORYLINE and got an Abra, which helped him out. The only real RPing that went on this episode was done by the Contestants and Marco and that's just the tea (not knocking spin, aria, or dizzle as they weren't really around anyone willing to do it)
1773 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
Thats why i took the chance to name mine based on the pokemon type like Knot (Tangela) and Trouble (Misdreavus). ATM i am drawing up little personalities for them all
1773 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
but you dont draw up personalities, that's Brian's job.

Hell I enjoyed the personlities he's made for my pokemon like Wooper and Kadabra
1773 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
Can i just ask something

What is the different ways you can train pokemon
1773 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Also Kenta is also 12 he isnt older?
1773 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
Oh shit ok
1773 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Yeah and like everything i do is character driven. The reason i capture those i have. Everything has a story reason.
1773 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Some of us are doing it differently than everyone wants us to do. For example, I don’t want to interact with people until I can get to mt.moon. We should be allowed to make this an individual tour for a short period of time
1773 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
For me i just found it hard to know where anyone is to even interact or get involved ngl

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!