This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 • Batalha

Topic » Tribal Council #7 • Batalha

1929 days 20 hours ago
sergeant
Welcome back to tribal council. Dana is immune and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game

Batalha (Dark Green Buffs) - 12/13 Remaining

- Jimmy/BB5lover
- Ben/MilkIsGood
- Chandler/Chandelier
- Dana/TotsTrashy --------------- IMMUNE
- Matt/mbarnish1
- James/J2999
- Grace/Pinkiepie512
- Jay/Jaybirdnifty
- Nick/NotNicky333
- Dakota/Java9044
- Livingston/noobsmoke13
- Romeo/BritishRomeo17

Questions:
-How did the split nature of last tribal council shape this vote? Is the tribe as split as it seems of are the lines still fuzzy?
-With the Jury kicking off tonight, how does this chance the game from this point on?
-Along those lines, does that make you start thinking about the end of this game or is it still too soon to be thinking about that?

Please remember to send your votes to BOTH Jackson and I over skype/mail. Your votes are due at 6pm EST Tomorrow 01/13. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please let us know either in your mails. OR play it live when prompted.
1929 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
-How did the split nature of last tribal council shape this vote? Is the tribe as split as it seems of are the lines still fuzzy?

oh the tribe is split and i'm not flipping

-With the Jury kicking off tonight, how does this chance the game from this point on?

it doesn't

-Along those lines, does that make you start thinking about the end of this game or is it still too soon to be thinking about that?

it's too soon
1929 days 20 hours ago
J2999

Honestly I'm still confused with what happened last tribal in general. I genuinely couldn't say.

I mean you have to start considering jury management ig!

I'd say too soon at the moment.
1929 days 20 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Basically it’s the people who play every single tg group game and have no lives vs everyone else
1929 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier

We are gonna have some cool kids on the top and weirdo kids like me in the bottom. Funny isnt?

IDK but I know a lot of people who will never get my vote ;)

Im thinking in a way to help my spot rn. The rest i'll think later

https://media.tenor.com/images/0bcc40614c00596fd6b2b35d7a780691/tenor.gif
1929 days 9 hours ago
noobsmoke13
My standing in the game is clear, I am fairly certain I am on the bottom as I have been for the last 2 votes.

Afraid I am next but at least I get to be on the jury. There are people who wouldn't get my vote in a million years.

The end doesn't matter if I can't survive now
1929 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333

The tribe seems very split right now. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw another close vote.

People are going to start thinking about jury threats and who they can beat in the end.

I think people are thinking a couple rounds ahead, but not all the way to the final 2/3.
1929 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
its really sad when people say this early in the merge who they wouldn't vote to win considering we have like another two weeks of the game left to play :joy:
1929 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
its also sad that im getting blamed for what other people have said and done but i guess thats just what happens to females in survivor
1929 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512

I think that majority last vote will stick together for a while until it’s time to take each other out because they’re obviously all close here maybe even before this game. I definitely feel alone right now and don’t feel good about my chances at all. Barely anyone has spoken to me, so if I’m voted out, y’all just know it’s very dumb because I don’t see how I’m a threat.

You have to definitely start playing harder and nicer so the jury can reward the right winner.

Way too soon. If you already have expectations for the end if the game already, then there’s a chance those expectations may not be met, so you all better have some backup plans.
1929 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*collects urn*
1929 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You’re supposed to put “I’ll go tally the votes” you moron. You absolute fucking buffoon.
1929 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1929 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
You’re supposed to put “I’ll go tally the votes” you moron. You absolute fucking buffoon.
1929 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
At this point in the game I need an insurance policy. Good luck guys.
*plays Idol*
1929 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
The rules of J&J's Survivor state that if anyone has a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against that person will not count & the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out...

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!