This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 4

Topic » Live Shows - Week 4

1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 10!!
Abby: 8

Total: 27!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Last up to perform tonight was meant to be Debbie but stupid Rubes got it mixed up so dancing the THIRD Paso Doble of the night it’s Barbara & Jacek!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
1579 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh well done Debbie!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Wow this was pretty much the exact same dance that James & Emma performed haha and it’s funny how you both had the exact same theme and song and same dance and performed it on the same night! Anyways..back you guys, I think this was slightly better than James & Emma just due to the fact that I think this was overall a better choreographed dance and it was just very powerful and and aggressive which I loved!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Last up to perform tonight was meant to be Debbie but stupid Rubes got it mixed up so dancing the THIRD Paso Doble of the night it’s Barbara & Jacek!

LMAO Rubes you're so cute!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

What's with the paso doble tonight? Wow guys! I'm just so impressed on the choreography, movements, and the expression. I'm so entertained by this, great job!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
Rubes

LMAO Rubes you're so cute!

IKR?! LMAOOOOO
1579 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Meryl's bottom 2 ain't she
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 9
Abby: 7

Total: 24!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s take a look at the leaderboard after all of our couples performances tonight!
1579 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Also it is really funny that Barbara & Jacek and James & Emma did the exact same dance with the same theme and song LOOOOOL.
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Leaderboard:
- Debbie & Giovanni 27
- Kelvin & Oti          25
- Barbara & Jacek    25
- Danny & Oti          24
- James & Emma     23
- Meryl & Maksim     22
- James & Sharna    18
1579 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
Also it is really funny that Barbara & Jacek and James & Emma did the exact same dance with the same theme and song LOOOOOL.

IKR I was SHOOK lmaoo
1579 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
RIP Meryl & Maksim

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!