This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 4

Topic » Live Shows - Week 4

1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

You're really just so cute to watch as a pair. Meryl really improving to us that she can keep up with Maks, you look pro no doubt about that. We executed movements it's not enough to impressed me today.
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 6
Abby: 8

Total: 22!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Dancing the Jive, up next it’s James & Sharna!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
Here we go...
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

This was an ok performance from you this week James & Sharna & Jenna whoever you are LMAOOO JKJK! But that did confuse me a little bit because it just felt like too much was happening at once but at the same time it felt like you were doing very little. I just think that we have seen better jives already and I was hoping for you to one up them but this just didn’t excite me. Sorry.
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

I don't know if it's allowed to dance in trio but for me you all really dance it great and James wow! I just loved your improvements in this show. Well done y'all.
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 6
Bruno: 7
Abby: 5

Total: 18!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
Well shit
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Also dancing a Paso Doble it’s Kelvin & Oti!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

This is how a paso Doble should be performed Kelvin! Yesss! You killed it and Oti really came through with the choreography once again because this was such a masculine performance that I just loved! You are truly a front runner in this competition for me.
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* Another energetic performance coming from you guys! Impressive  footwork & routine. You're one of the consistent pair in this competition and I hope you stay that way. Great job!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 9
Abby: 7

Total: 25!
1579 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 6
Abby: 8

Total: 22!

The one time Bruno gives a low score, of course it's my act.

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!