This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 4

Topic » Live Shows - Week 4

1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Performing next is Danny & Oti (wow she must be out of breath from just dancing with Kelvin) and they are dancing the second Cha Cha Cha of the night!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Like Meryl & Maksim this was one of the best Cha Cha Cha’s of the season just because it’s such a hard dance imo and you worked it! While this wasn’t one of your best performances so far in this competition I think it was still fun and you both kept me engaged throughout!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing & claps* Danny Mac!!
😍 I feel like I'm falling in love with you in this performance just like Kat in Supertalent. Anyways, both of you delivered an energetic performance tonight and you look enjoying this like I did. Well done!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 9
Abby: 7

Total: 24!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Phew, safety!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Coming to the stage next it’s Debbie & Giovanni with their American Smooth!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Really hoping someone gets a lower score than 22 so that Meryl is safe...
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
1579 days 7 hours ago
Gamerden13
I thought Barbara was next?
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Yess Debbie is back with this stunning performance tonight! This was just purely beautiful and I think Memory was the perfect song choice for you guys to dance the American Smooth! This may have just been my favourite dance of the night! Congrats!
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Oh shoot yeah! Oh well Barbara will be last lol
1579 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh yeah you're skipping Barbara @Rubes...
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
I actually have Debbie’s performance and comments before Barbara in the docs lol so I’ll just do it that way 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
1579 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* OMG! You both really shine this week in my opinion. I just loved every moment of it and watching your performance is magical.

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!