This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 3

Topic » Live Shows - Week 3

1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 7
Bruno: 9
Abby: 4

Total: 20!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Dancing next are Debbie & Giovanni and they are doing a Foxtrot!
1588 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Looks like Barbara will be in the dance off again.
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Was this a step down from your previous performances? Yes. Did I still enjoy it? Absolutely! Debbie you are a wonder to watch and it’s a joy to have you in the competition! I feel in this your frame was kept very nicely but I feel like the choreography could have been a little more challenging for you because this was way too easy!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

This is an OK performance, I'm not the enjoying it so much compared to your previous dances but I'm still commend you on doing a great job on your expressions and watching you both dancing is really excites me.
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

I was actually looking forward to your dance and you know I really liked this. Yes there are things I would like you to work on but I definitely can see an amazing performance from Miss Debbie McGee!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 7
Abby: 9

Total: 24!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
And the roles have reversed as Abby has given the highest score and Bruno the lowest!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Performing next is Meryl & Maksim and they are dancing the Argentine Tango!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
1588 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
And the roles have reversed as Abby has given the highest score and Bruno the lowest!

Kinda funny LMAO
1588 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
*Nervous for Meryl*

Just get above 20 queen
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Come through with the Argentine Tango!!! This is the second or third (idk) Argentine Tango we’ve had this season and I must just really love this dance because you are just killing it! Danny & Oti got my first 10 dancing this and will you be the second? I guess we’ll find out soon!
1588 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation throws confetti everywhere*  MAMA MIA! This is the sexiest dance this week and I'm just so captivated in your performance tonight. I'm so amazed on every movements you do because it is just so natural for the both of you. Terrific!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!