This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 3

Topic » Live Shows - Week 3

1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Our 8 remaining couples will take to the stage once again to try and reach the top of the leaderboard! Once again the judges will comment and score each couple based off of their dance and the 2 with the lowest scores will face the dance off tomorrow night!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Starting now!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Running Order:
- Danny & Oti
- Stacey & Kevin
- James & Sharna
- Barbara & Jacek
- Debbie & Giovanni
- Meryl & Maksim
- James & Emma
- Kelvin & Oti
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
First up dancing the American Smooth it’s Danny & Oti!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
1574 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
I'm scared for Stacey, but to be honest she's my number 2, so....
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Danny and Oti I’m gonna say this one more time. If you don’t stop with these amazingly choreographed and executed dances I’m going to die before the end of this season! This was the smoothest American Smooth’s I have seen in a long time. I have nothing to say else to say.
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* You really done  American Smooth smoothly, it is so impressive that everyone are in their A-game tonight and as always you both didn't failed to amazed me. Your synchronization is just wonderful, I love every movements, and every second of it. Great job!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

I think this was definitely a very well choreographed routine and you definitely did a phenomenal job. Not your best performance but I very much enjoyed it!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 10!
Bruno: 10!
Abby: 8

Total: 28!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Next up is Stacey & Kevin dancing the Samba!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
1574 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

I don’t know how to feel about this dance. I think it was a little too slow for my liking up until the end but at the same time you were hitting every move on time yet they could have been executed better! Not your best Stacey but I really want to see more of you!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for the 10's Nicole & Bruno!
And we gonna get you to pull out your 10 soon Abby ;)
1574 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* Wow! I just loved the routines and movements was well done executed. I'm so enjoying this and this is you best performance to date in my opinion. Great job!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!