This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 3

Topic » Live Shows - Week 3

1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

Feathers Galore! I think this was great choreography with alright execution. Some bits that I could pick out was not polished and sort of felt a bit eh to me. I definitely think you guys need to also work on the timing of your feet. I'm afraid this isn't your best effort.
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 6
Bruno: 9
Abby: 5

Total: 20!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Danny & Oti have been so consistent with their 28's lol

Literally 28,28,28!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Next up dancing the Quickstep it’s James & Sharna!
1587 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
Oooh, Stacey flopped
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

I agree with Abby, your timing was impeccable during this dance! Like you were dancing in front of the pros and were still in time nailing every step. One thing I did notice is that it didn’t feel like much of a quickstep and you could tell the difference between you and the pros but a job well done!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* OH YES! You killed it again and again. You look like superstars in the making, I just love the choreography, and perfect song choice. I'm just so happy you get better and better. Just keep this up and probably you might win this thing! Magnificent!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

Last Week guys I wasn't impressed and... Unfournately I found it meh. I still can't see any improvement but one thing I must add that saved you in this dance is that your timing is AMAZING! just keep working for that top spot!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 10!
Abby: 7

Total: 25!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Coming up is Barbara & Jacek dancing the Viennese Waltz!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

This was a beautiful Viennese Waltz which was overall very clean and precise like it should be! The lifts in my opinion could have been cleaner and the ending confused me but the dance itself was a step in the right direction!
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* It's risky to have non-English music in your piece and for me I really didn't mind it I just wondering how the other judges feel on this. As for your performance it is very impressive because you really dance it with your heart and with passion, and technicalities is just superb.
1587 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

Arguably one of your better dances, and that's not saying much. You are very middle of the pack and you seriously need to raise your game cause so far I haven't been impressed once.

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!