This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Panama Exile Island

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Panama..

1452 days 9 hours ago
gumball221520
*Everyone walks in*

Welcome Washed and Bone to the Final Tribal Council!

Welcome everyone to Tribal Council! Please welcome the members of the Jury! Annette, Callia, Ryan, Luca, Felipe, Tim, Leah, Ethan, and Keith, voted out last Tribal Council!

https://i.imgflip.com/3yehcw.gif

{Black Buffs} (2/10 Remaining)
Washed R (Washed_Ravioli)     
Bone Q (DBonee)   

Washed and Bone, this is now time for you to post your opening statement. After you both make an opening statement, the Jury will then begin the questioning phase.

JURY. Please do not talk or ask questions until both finalists post their opening statement. Once they do that you may begin asking questions.

You may ask as many questions as you like, this is your time to bring up the past and critique the finalists. You can be nice, you can be rude but do NOT get personal.

The Finale has been set this Wednesday at 7 PM EST/6 PM CENTRAL so you have until then to cast your vote and ask as many questions as you like. Goodluck!

Finalists, please begin with your opening statements!
1452 days 9 hours ago
DBonee
Jury,

I want to begin my opening statement by saying that everything I did in this game I did to ensure that Washed or Keith and myself were sitting here in the final 2. From the moment the "Pass the Coronavirus" challenge ended, Keith, Washed, and myself formed the Danielle's Boneless Ravioli alliance, even though we were on 3 different tribes. I aligned with the people I had to on my original Casaya Tribe to make the moves I had to make to get to the individual merge, so that the 3 of us could begin playing together. I realize that I had to work with many of you and then turn on you in order to accomplish this, and for that I'm sorry. However, I truly believe that I would not be sitting here if I made the majority of the moves that you, the jury, wanted me to make.

I'll begin my explanation with the Kiara vote. I was a part of the Princess Peach's Kingdom alliance with Ethan and Leah, and we made moves to get Kiara, and eventually Annette out. We were worried about Luca's possible idol and relationship with some people from the other tribe, but Annette's inactivity forced us to vote her out.

After we merged, I was weary of Ryan because I knew he attempted to throw the Kick/Keep immunity challenge to us, to vote out Callia I believe. Washed and I both did what we had to do the first vote and split between Keith and Callia, believing that Keith would stay and Callia would go. Even though Washed and I BOTH voted for Keith during this tribal, he stayed and we seemed loyal to the 6 person alliance chat that had formed (Washed, me, Tim, Ethan, Leah, and Ryan, aka The Mushroom Kingdom).

Now that we were down to 9 with Leah at Exile, I knew it was time to show my true allegiance and take out Ryan. I knew the votes were 3 on Tim, expecting me to be the 4th (Luca, Ethan, and Ryan), and the other 4 (Washed, Keith, Tico, Tim) going to Ryan. I knew both Tim and Ryan were trying to play in the middle, but felt it was a better move to take out Tim and put the Danielle's Boneless Ravioli alliance in control. I told Ethan, Luca, and Leah that I did this to avoid rocks, when in reality I was attempting to play the middle like Ryan was.

After this vote was the auction challenge. Tim sending Ethan to exile was a big move in our favor, and we knew we just needed one swing to get the majority of 7 votes. We actually screwed this tribal up, because Tico voted out Leah when we had asked him to vote out Luca. HOWEVER, Luca still played his idol on Leah, allowing us to get the flush and also vote out an opposing number.

Leah and Ethan were definitely not happy with me after this tribal, with Leah calling me a sheep because she believed I had jumped to Keith and Washed's alliance after the merge, when in reality I had been with Washed and Keith on DAY ONE.

From this point we got lucky with Tico dropping out of the game, taking out another number we saw "in the middle". This gave us the perfect opportunity to take out what we viewed as the strongest competitor in the game, Tim. Tim was dominating in individual immunity challenges, and we figured that we needed to get him before he got us. I talked to Tim and he mentioned he wanted to vote Keith just to tie it for shits and giggles, but I told him Leah was an easy vote and he agreed we shouldn't rock the vote. By telling Washed and Keith that Tim was voting Leah, and Leah and Ethan were voting Keith, we saw the perfect opportunity to blindside Tim in a 3-2-1, giving us the number advantage going into Final 5 to get out Leah (since Ethan won immunity it was the only remaining option) and eventually Ethan when Washed won the F4 immunity.

I apologize for the length of this message, but I need to lay out the WHY of every decision I made in this game: To put Washed, Keith, and myself in the best position to all make f3 together, which we did. I am sorry to all of you for lying to you about what I was going to vote or why I did it, but most of you were so dead set on voting Keith out once we got to individual merge I couldn't reveal that I had been in an alliance with him from the beginning.

To Washed - You are an amazing ally and I am glad to call you a friend on Tengaged. We were on the same page for nearly every vote, and you even encouraged me to work with Ethan after the merge from 4 tribes to 2 because you were familiar with his gameplay and knew I could trust him to individual merge.

Thank you all for an amazing group game, and I encourage you to vote for me to win Gumball's Survivor Panama Exile Island.
1452 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jurors,

I came into this game with high hopes and a desire to win. As a whole, I made strong social bonds and connections with players but broke those bonds once they had clearly been weakened. I made a solid final 2 deal with my man DBonee on Day 1 and that was a deal I was always always going to fulfill in any way I could. Keith approached DBonee and myself on Day 2 or so and proposed a final 3 and that was the day that our alliance was formed.... an alliance that would control every single vote for the entirety of the rest of the game. This alliance was called Danielle's Boneless Ravioli (DBR) and every move that I made this game was done so in order to get DBR to the final 3 spots as was always the plan.

DBR's strategy was for all of the members to become close to certain people in the game and persuade and control those select areas of the tribe and relay information back to the group. Keith was close to Felipe, Parvati and Tico, I had bonds to Ryan, Tim, Luca and Ethan, while Bone had bonds with Tim, Ryan, Ethan, Luca and Leah. We would all speak to our side allies and take whatever information was given to us and bring it back to our chat, thus, every single member of DBR knew exactly without a shred of doubt what was happening in the game at all times.

When it came down to specific votes in the game, I almost always ensured the elimination of my personal targets, nobody else's.

On day 24, Keith and I had been considering a blindside and voting out someone like Ryan. At this point, Ryan had begun to suspect my close relationship with Keith to be true, and his hesitation towards me and his interrogation of me became too much to the point where it was clear to me that he had to be sent home instead of Tico. In addition, I had been told by Bone that Ryan had attempted to throw the immunity challenge to the other tribe, and from that point on Ryan was deemed by me to be shady and untrustworthy. When Luca came up with the secret plan and chose to clue Bone in about it but not me, I took this opportunity to strike. Knowing he was in great danger, Tim came to me minutes before the vote and wanted us to switch and throw our votes onto Ethan, but I knew Ethan was never coming for me, and so I quickly got Tim, Bone, Keith and Tico to vote Ryan and send my target packing.

On Day 27, DBR made sure to put votes onto Luca to flush his idol so we could send Leah out. While we did not expect Luca to save Leah over himself, it was all the same to us as Luca was coming for us regardless.

Day 33 was a really tough call, and my mind went back and forth and back and forth between whether or not sending Leah or Tim home was better for my own game. I knew that sending Tim out was not better for Bone, but I had to make the choice that was best for myself, and knowing how suspicious Tim was of me and how badly he was dying to split me and Keith up and take Ethan for himself after Leah was gone, I knew it had to be done. I spoke to Bone and argued for Tim to be the one to go and with just a little bit of persuasion I got Bone to vote for Tim and blindside him while Leah sat there stunned.

From this point on, it was just about trying to win the immunities and sending Leah and then Ethan out.

Ethan, I want to just personally apologize. I tried to be as honest and open with you as I possibly could, but I couldn't reveal to you and the others why it was so important to keep Keith every round. I simply couldn't keep you over a player with whom I had a deal since the very start, who I spoke to sometimes all day long scheming and deciding what moves were best for our game. Also knowing that keith was likely to bow out at final 3 was simply the icing on the cake, and so voting you out essentially set in stone my spot in final 2.

Finally, I just want to say that I did what I could to play this game with loyalty and integrity. I stayed true to both my final 2 and final 3 deals and told minimal lies all game long. Most of the lies I told were necessary lies, such as when I told Tim that I was still voting Leah even though I clearly did not. However, at the time that was the truth, and I did not decide to speak to the others about flipping on Tim until later. But I digress, virtually everyone I voted out was someone who was not loyal to me, and so I was left without much choice. Leah and I never once messaged privately I don't think, Luca was making secret plans without me, Ryan was suspicious of me and was going to take a shot sooner rather than later I could tell, Tim was likewise making many many plans without me, and at the end of the day even Ethan and I were on opposite sides almost every time and I was left out of some plans he was involved with.

There was never a time where I felt that I was going to be going home, or a time where I had to run to someone's pms and try to convince them not to vote for me. I never allowed myself to get to that point socially. I was even able to use my social connections as Bone likewise used his to protect Keith round after round even though it seemed like the whole cast was against him from the start.

To my final 2 from day 1: Bone: I love you and you're a great friend and ally and I am so glad that you stalk me. You were instrumental to our alliance and we could not have survived without your loyalty.

Please ask me any and all questions you may have, and I hope you can see that while I was behind quite a lot of the voting plans, I played with integrity and loyalty and I was always 100% with those that were 100% with me, and if I could tell that there was doubt or mistrust, I made sure to strike first.
1452 days 8 hours ago
DanielleDonato
ily both and im so happy you're sitting there together! Obviously i'm biased but I really do think you two were the best players here, doing everything possible for THIS exact outcome.
Outplayed, Outwitted & Outlasted!

gl guys!
1452 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
" I knew that sending Tim out was not better for Bone."

This is the key statement.

Washed, I knew you were a shady bitch no hard feelings, I have no questions, and I respect you and your shady ass game.

Dbone dbone dbone. I have to say, you you stunned me. As much as I want to copy Eliza's speech I cannot. So Dbone I have a two parter.

One did you play to win this game FOR YOURSELF, NOT WASHED NOT KEITH, YOU ALONE?

And if so, HOW IN THE WORLD can you convince me that voting me was best for YOUR GAME, not washed or keith. Yours and yours alone.

Good luck to you both.
1452 days 7 hours ago
DBonee
Tim:

1) Of course I played this game for myself, but I'd be absolutely lying if I said that I could do it without Washed and Keith's help. Both of them provided intel to me on a daily basis that confirmed where every single one of you stood so that I could assess every tribal and vote out who I thought most stood in my way. My ideal f2 from Day One was washed, because we played very similar games. And it worked.

2) Voting you out was best for my game, and may seem like it was also best for Washed/Keith, because I simply trusted them more as I had been aligned with them from the very beginning, and as Washed said: there were days where we were scheming on Skype for hours. I also felt that I could rely on Washed and Keith not trying to blindside me, where with you I was never 100% sure because I knew you were playing hard. Take the F4 tribal for example: Keith had his idol from Tico, Washed had immunity, and we all knew Ethan was voting Keith. I voted Ethan, and if Washed and Keith really wanted to they could have 2-1-1'ed me out the door similarly to what we did to you for 6th. I knew you had vocalized to me about trying to sway Ethan to your side. I believe your game strategy was to get Keith out 6th, flip me and Ethan to your side, and get to finals from there.
1452 days 7 hours ago
gethann
First off, congrats on you two in the finale. You guys did well and it is deserved that you are in the final 2.

Washed, what I wanted to say is that I think you did really well in the social aspect of the game and honestly played with a level of integrity that I wasn’t sure this game could have. You never bs’d me (which is easy for so many people to do), and though risky, was honest and always cordial and friendly to me which I appreciated. You don’t need to personally apologize to me for anything, be proud of everything you did, you did well and like you know everything I said was just me trying to fight to stay alive. I want to know, what moves did you make that were separate from Bone’s? Also, you are too friendly so I want you to tell me, why does Bone not deserve it (as queen Corrine from Survivor says, don’t be nice )

Bone, I don’t really know what to say to you. I want you to remember it is the jury who gets to decide if you win this or not. I get why you did what you did but why should you get the courtesy of my vote when you ghosted me so many times (especially after the Luca super idol debacle)? Was that your poor social game or was it something else? If at all, how did you manage the jury?
1452 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
So like when I told you you had 0 percent chance against keith or washed, did you just ignore that?

I repeatedly told you I was taking you to f2, I don't know how I could have gained your trust.

Good luck with the other questions I guess.
1452 days 7 hours ago
DBonee
"Bone, I don’t really know what to say to you. I get why you did what you did but why should you get the courtesy of my vote when you ghosted me so many times (especially after the Luca super idol debacle)? Was that your poor social game or was it something else?"

Ethan: My ghosting you could be described as poor social gameplay, but you never did anything in this game to surprise me after the Luca vote. I'd break it down to thirds: It was a 1/3 that I knew where your strategy lay and exactly what you had planned every vote, it was 1/3 that I was moving IRL on May 1- May 5, and it was 1/3 probably poor social gameplay. If I thought that I may have needed to schmooze you to do something or be the swing on something, I probably would have talked to you more. But you wanted to vote Keith every time, and I could only say so much to you without flat out telling you that I wouldn't vote Keith because he and I were aligned before you and I ever spoke on Casaya.
1452 days 7 hours ago
DBonee
"So like when I told you you had 0 percent chance against keith or washed, did you just ignore that?

I repeatedly told you I was taking you to f2, I don't know how I could have gained your trust."

Tim: You told me this on the thought that they were an inseparable F2, not that we were all in a F3 from the get go. I knew that the jury would think I flipped to them sometime mid game, not that I had been aligned with them out of the gates. You telling me that I had a 0 percent chance against them felt like social bullying a bit, as in you wanted to scare me into voting with you. I knew you wanted to take me to F2, yet I also knew I wanted to get to the end with Washed.
1452 days 7 hours ago
gethann
So Bone, what I am hearing is that it was poor jury management. I was fine with other options because I was on the bottom and the only reason I said Keith was because I saw him as in control of your vote (and Tim was actually willing to work with me and Leah). Washed took the courtsey to talk to me (genuinly) and at least get to know me (and was always honest on what he could say and didn't say). You do realize that me on the jury gets to help dictate the vote. I also added onto my previous question (while I think you were writing when I reposted it) and wanted to ask if you managed the jury at all and if so how?
1452 days 7 hours ago
DBonee
So Bone, what I am hearing is that it was poor jury management. I was fine with other options because I was on the bottom . Washed took the courtsey to talk to me (genuinly) and at least get to know me (and was always honest on what he could say and didn't say). You do realize that me on the jury gets to help dictate the vote. I also added onto my previous question (while I think you were writing when I reposted it) and wanted to ask how you managed the jury.

Because tbh based on your answer above, I don't see any (though I appreciate your honesty at least)."

Ethan: Call it poor jury management if you will, I call it loyalty to my Day One alliance. You were never going to be swayed from voting Keith, and 50% of my strategy was picking other targets to keep Keith in the game and a number I can count on. We can't all make it to the finals, so yes I had to vote Ryan, Luca, Tim, Leah, and eventually you out of the game in order to stay loyal to the deals I had made in the beginning.
1452 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
You telling me that I had a 0 percent chance against them felt like social bullying a bit

No that was me being honest, and reading the jury and telling you your only chance was me.
1452 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
ok I'm done good luck :)
1452 days 6 hours ago
gethann
"You were never going to be swayed from voting Keith"

The reason I only said Keith to you was because I knew your vote was controlled by Washed and there were no other options to get me further. The only thing you did that I see that was your own was tell Tim to vote Leah (which was obvious he'd do) and apologize for the long opening speech.

Anyways, good luck to you and no hard feelings after this. Like I said earlier in the game, perception can be reality.
1452 days 6 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed, ....  I want to know, what moves did you make that were separate from Bone’s? Also, you are too friendly so I want you to tell me, why does Bone not deserve it (as queen Corrine from Survivor says, don’t be nice )

1.) I believe I mentioned briefly my separate moves, but I will reiterate and elaborate here. I understand how it may be hard to separate the two games from one another, given that we were always voting together all of merge, but I believe my own moves were getting the vote to flip onto Ryan over you, Ethan, and getting the vote onto Tim over Leah. While Bone went along with both of these, both were solely my ideas and were put forth by myself to benefit my own game. While, of course, Ryan and Tim leaving did benefit Bone is some ways, they were clearly moves that were much more beneficial to me. Ryan was quickly catching onto me and my game and was totally loyal to Bone at the time, so getting him out was really for myself, and it was almost the same thing for Tim. I knew that Tim going when he did was what was best for me and so I pushed for that to happen over Leah going. I'll also just add that this season was very tame in idol usage, and idol plays are often-times how big moves are made in Survivor, so without many idols in play, and without ever being sent to Exile Island, these were the moves I was able to make.

2.) I believe Bone is a deserving winner, honestly, but I believe I deserve it more because of the way I played and the moves I made. I made moves for myself, as stated above, and played with as much honesty and loyalty as I possibly could at the same time, and I don't know if Bone can say the same

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!