This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Panama Exile Island

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Panama..

1452 days 5 hours ago
DBonee
because I knew your vote was controlled by Washed

See that's the thing. My vote was not controlled by Washed, my vote was controlled by me and I was loyal to Washed AND Keith. So proposing Keith tribal after tribal, a vote that would weaken my game, was not appealing to me and I searched for a better alternatives. This began when you were adamant on keeping Ryan, and when I realized it was better for my game if Ryan left as he and I had not spoken individually.
1452 days 5 hours ago
Basketball200
I dont have a question for either. I just wanna talk.  I dont think none of you deserve to be there. Im usually not bitter, but we have our selves here the worst final 2 ive seen, Dear God help us all. I dont have any respect for how you guys played this game. I cant respect people by coming into with a premade alliance. That was ur go to and it worked. Bone you have no backbone and I think ur a GOAT. My opinion has not changed since I got booted. Washed I dont like how you played either and Ik u were sketchy as fuck the moment i met you. After I got voted out I didnt think you had any chance at winning this game, unless you brought the skeleton without a backbone to the final 2. Congrats on winning that immunity which was huge and that will probably win you the game. If I had an option of to not vote,  I would rather throw my vote into the fire pit .
Gl to yall tho.
1452 days 4 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I just want to clarify to everyone, there was no premade at all. Have I worked with Bone before this game? Yes. Did I join this game with him? No. I applied for this game and saw on the group page the list of most recently joined members of this group and found out he had just joined the group too and I remembered seeing other players too such as Annette having just joined as well. I had applied before I saw him in this game but that's how we made a final 2 without being on any tribe together until merge.

On another note, I had no clue that Keith would be here and going into this game he and I weren't even close. Keith and I were in stars together a couple months back and I actually flipped on him in that game and got him nominated and evicted from the game so when I saw him here I genuinely thought he would be coming for me. However, he pmed me and Bone right away for an alliance. I was apprehensive at first but after about a day of talking on Skype I could tell it was legit and he held no ill will towards me following our Stars game.

But bottom line, there was no premade.
1452 days 4 hours ago
DBonee
I'll echo what Washed said. I didn't even notice Washed until the Pass the Corona Challenge, when I was trying to figure out who from my team was missing. The alliance was made during the first couple days, DEFINITELY not before.
1451 days 18 hours ago
DBonee
Ryan,

You claim I have no backbone because I "refused to go to rocks for you" which is what I told you at the time. In reality, where my game was being played, I knew that you had to go sooner rather than later because of 2 reasons. 1) You tried to throw the Kick/Keep immunity to Leah in order to send your tribe to tribal council pre merge vote out Callia. That was an extremely shady move and showed me that you were thinking many steps ahead. 2) You and I spoke to each other 0 times in this game, until you decided to message me post eviction and call me names.

Take responsibility for the mistakes you made in your game, I'll do the same with mine. Claiming that I "have no backbone" simply for not keeping you in the game is an idiotic statement.
1451 days 17 hours ago
PeachessnCream
This vote is the easiest vote any of us will cast in this game.
We have a mute and a floppy fish for a final 2... lmao.

All I can say is I had so much fun riling you boys up, it was so easy. You both played the game, but you really don't know your jury which as a fan, is upsetting but its y'alls choice. I think it'll be interesting for you two to read the confessionals of the game once this is over.

Lol, but like I said it's a very easy vote where one of you is actually somewhat calculated and rude... while the other suffered severely from delusions of grandeur... I have nothing more to say to either of you.

Thanks Malachi this was a fun n cute moment
1451 days 17 hours ago
DBonee
Leah, I have a question for you.

What moment did I flip flop?

Because from my perspective, I was loyal to my final 3 alliance straight from the start. Meanwhile you and Ryan were working behind the scenes to flip the tribes going into individual merge. Feels a bit like pot calling the kettle black here.
1451 days 17 hours ago
DBonee
For everyones information, I am posting this screenshot here. This is the moment during the Kick/Keep challenge that Leah was talking to Ryan trying to get a immunity throw, and the moment I realized that both Ryan and Leah were trying to play the middle and take over the individual merge.

https://imgur.com/a/i34GxQP
1451 days 17 hours ago
DBonee
The 2nd picture is above the 1st, but you get it. Don't be salty that I caught on to your game, used it to my advantage, and turned the tides the way I needed to in order to get 2/3 of the DBR alliance to the end.
1451 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
I didn’t ask for a response bone. U have zero chance at winning uk that right. U never made a big move in this game. All u did was ride Keith’s and Ravs cocktails for the entire game. That takes no talent whatsoever. I like I said before I don’t have a question. I want you to the stfu. I don’t want a response from a worthless player like yourself. I’m done, my votes locked. Rav it looks like u have this in the bag
1451 days 14 hours ago
DBonee
Lol okay Ryan, whatever you say big guy. Sorry I hurt your fee fees by voting you out.
1451 days 14 hours ago
DBonee
Also, maybe talk to me if you need my vote, lol. I can’t believe your this salty without even speaking to be before you were booted.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!