This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Borneo

Topic » Confessionals | Borneo

1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Immunity Challenge*
Logan’s Confessional #2-

I feel like I'm playing chess when all of these people want to play checkers. Personally I hate boring boots but, this game is all about making moves but, no one wants to since they want the safe move instead. If I had my way, I would've wanted her gone(Kaya) before Adam since she cost us the challenge. Hopefully, in the future I get my way.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*

Brittany- Adam

Adam- Kaya

John- Adam

Logan- Adam

Calvin- Adam

Kaya- Adam

Oskar- Adam
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Adam’s Final Words-

Bye tribe. I never loved you. I don’t want any of you to win. Fuck off.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Tribal Council*
Liam’s Confessional #6-

So Adam left from the Tagi tribe and it didn't really bother me, what bothered me was he was being such a bitch to my friend Kaya. Kaya and I met about a year ago on Roblox and when people come for my friends I come for you. I don't care if it costs me the game. I can't stand that shit. I've really been campaigning for Matt. I will say literally ANYTHING to get Matt voted out. For a while I felt unheard by Clair & Garrett when they kept saying Jacob is the threat... Jacob isn't doing anything. I'm 100% okay with voting out Jacob but I need it to seem that I'm not so they'll vote out Matt who is actually a threat. Matt is lowkey doing the work for me, he's demanding to know who has the idol like if he had it he wouldn't tell anyone. Of course I know Garrett has it but I'm not gonna tell him that. Matt's behaviour is what is gonna send him out of the game. Myself, Clair, Garrett and I think we can get Robert to vote out Matt. Wish me luck!
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Immunity Challenge*
Garrett’s Confessional #3-

Welp, we managed to win two immunities before dropping this one. In the meantime, I found the idol.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/5/50/Wentworthidol2.gif

I knew Matt was trying hard to find it after the first clue. I kinda suspected he'd figure out it was found. Annnndd he went crazy. LOL! I'm pretty sure if our tribe was the population of California, he still would have asked everyone if they had it or knew who had found the idol. Like, come on. I suspected that he was close with Jacob, and confirmed it when Liam and Clair informed me about the 4-person chat with those two. Matt did not talk to me for five days (leaving me on read) until he realized the idol had been found. Then after asking everyone in our tribe, the clown decides to try to make a public mess. I'm not biting. His little paranoia trip confirmed that I want him gone tonight. I will have Liam and Clair voting with me, so that's half the votes. Just need one more. I'm worried that Rob will go with Jacob/Matt even though Jacob and Matt have talked about Rob and planned without him. If worst comes to worst, I'll play my idol. I've been kinda playing lowkey to not have eyes on me right away at merge. I think Liam and Clair are being more social right now, but I was hoping to kind of slide back a bit and remain in a position where I still have information flowing to me. I don't trust Jacob and Matt, so I was hoping me/clair/liam/rob would be a solid 4 heading into the merge. Honestly, I'd prefer to merge with Jacob and Matt gone entirely. At least on the other tribe, I've talked to Kaya. I literally even accidentally found the idol and sent it to her, even though she said it was already found. I suspect Calvin. lol. Anyway, it's a mix of setting up for the merge, but also making it through tonight. Me, Liam, and Clair make it past, we have a majority on our tribe.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Robert’s Confessional #2-

I’m voting for Matt tonight because Matt told Liam that he wanted me or Garrett out when Garrett seems like our most liked person and some kind of leader in our tribe. I don’t want to go home and when Matt is gunning for me I will have to do the same thing. I like all of these people on my tribe but when one of them has to go, it’s just a matter of who we can trust the least.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #7-

This vote is so crucial since it'll put the trio of Clair, Garrett and Myself in the power position on Pagong. Garrett and I are working with Robert to vote for how we want and I think we're really getting in his head that Matt is coming for him and he's on the outs or whatever. He offered a final 3 with Garrett and I so I think it worked. I sent him my vote too, just so he knows he can trust me. Hopefully all goes well!
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Oskar’s Confessional #1-

To be honest our tribe has been pretty chill even with Kaya causing some drama with knowing she was getting votes. However, that makes me wonder if they just knew their fate from the challenge or if someone leaked the vote to Kaya.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Jacob- Clair

Garrett- Matt, this is long overdue.

Robert- Matt

Clair- Matt, I don’t trust you. You’re sketchy. You’re making multiple Final 2 deals with almost everyone in the cast. Goodbye to our “Beauty and the Beast” alliance!

Matt- Clair

Liam- Matt, You are one sneaky snake who we can't trust in the merge. sorry dude.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Matt’s Final Words-

He had nothing to say
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Tribal Council*
Garrett’s Confessional #4-

Whew. That worked again! Jacob and Matt schemed a bunch but it was all for naught. In addition to their four person alliance chat with Liam and Clair, they decided to try to make another chat with just Matt, Jacob, and Liam for a final 3. Awkwardly enough, Matt was offering Rob a final 2 deal. Weird how he deals with everyone and just simply said “i feel like we’re on the same page” to me on the first day of the game, before ignoring me for five days. Matt asked me how I felt about the vote and I said I was open to whatever. I didn’t give him anything because he’s a snake. I could’ve said liam just because i know liam would know why i said his name. (For proof of Matt being a snake.) Hours later, Jacob comes to me asking my thoughts. I say i’m open again because I figure it’s safe to say the same things with the two that are aligned. He then asked me who I felt closest with. That’s not a question that he earned an answer, since he rarely talked to me until the last couple days. But, I said Rob because I don’t want people suspecting the trio with liam and clair. At least this way it also has the look of multiple duos pairing up for an alliance. At some point later in the night, Liam's chat with Jacob and Matt ended up with those two thinking that a split vote would work...? Idk why, Liam creates a chat and we act like we’re down to split the vote 2-2 on jacob/matt. Idk why they thought that would actually work, but whatever. It was so obvious they were together, even without Liam and Claire forwarding me messages from them. And Jacob didn’t pick well with allies.. first mark, then matt. Yikes. Skip forward to a few hours before votes were due and Matt is telling people he has the idol. PREDICTABLE. After he went around like a paranoid mess asking everyone if they had the idol and then posting his screenshot in the tribe chat trying to expose me or rob. Anyway, I had to be all rational and explain why there was just no way he had the idol... without saying i had it of course. ;) The votes were read, and Matt and Jacob called out Liam for his untrustworthiness.. Innocent Garrett did nothing, anyway. Right? If we lose this next tribal, Jacob is getting at least 3 votes.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*After the Immunity Challenge*
Calvin’s Confessional #3-

Logan, I know we’ve backstabbed each other in the past, but you just backstabbed Brittany in another game... interesting you’d make 2 enemies on a tribe with such low numbers.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #8-

So we won the challenge and someone from Tagi is going home. I was on call with Kaya last night while playing Flappy Bird for what felt like FOREVER!!! I was talking to Kaya and we feel like we're in an Amanda-Parvati situation in Heroes vs. Villains. She said she would vote with my tribe if we voted for Oskar and I said I would vote with her tribe if they voted for Jacob. Then she told me Jacob has been in contact with her tribe... like individual members saying he's on the bottom and that has me STRESSED!! And he threw me specifically under the bus to her. AFTER I TOLD HIM KAYA WAS MY FRIEND FROM OUTSIDE TENGAGED LMFAO!!!! idk if he's insane or not but Oskar is going at the merge and with or without Jacob.
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Brittany- Logan

John- Logan

Logan- John

Calvin- Logan

Kaya- Logan

Oskar- John
1491 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Logan’s Final Words:

Well good luck everyone, even Brice since I know why you did that but, wasn't like I had a choice. I'm Cutthroat. Anyways, I'm happy with how I played, a hero that fought valiantly but came up short. Thank you Malachi for hosting me and I promise to deliver quite a decent amount of post confessionals. Long live freedom.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!