This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Borneo

Topic » Confessionals | Borneo

1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Matt’s Confessional #1-

Well, starting this game, I literally did not know when it started, so I missed the premiere and the opening challenge. Which put a big target on my back, and when I chatted with a familiar face, Mark, he told me that the target was Robert. It seemed weird to me that everyone was going to vote Robert instead of me or Mark, the two inactive people, so I went to other people, and they told me that I was the big name. To combat this, I chatted Liam, Clair, and Garrett, and I felt really solid with them, then I went to Robert and told him about how Mark said that he wanted him out. I don't know if I would still be here if Mark didn't overplay in the first round, so for that I am very grateful. The only other person to vote against me was Jacob, and I went to him and told him no hard feelings, so hopefully he doesn't continue to come for me. This last immunity challenge sucked, nobody could beat Calvin, so we are back to tribal council. For now, I don't know who to vote for, I will probably just find the numbers and play it safe while I can.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Logan’s Confessional #1-

Well this game certainly has started out pretty good for me. I'm definitely one of the actives and we have won immunity for the second time now. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is Brittany's big mouth talking about people playing their Big Brother. Hopefully I minimize the damage so it isn't so bad. Anyways here's a cast assessment.

Jacob M/blackmamba2323 who?
Garrett A/Garrett5 forget when we last played, possibly M Survivor but,I know he can be good at comps.
Robert T/Robson704 have to watch
Clair F/haycsclair nice person
Matt W/survivornerd never played with before
Kevin J/kevinlord190 have to watch
Liam O/lliiaamm last time we met was Chillums Season 3 and he voted me out

Brittany Q/13bam hosted me
Adam N/Adam94 who?
John K/TheJigsawKiller who?
Calvin C/SmoothStalker12 last time we met in Survivor City All Stars 2 we both went after each other and I got the first boot.
Kaya R/kaykayrios who?
Oskar B/Sonically
Bryan M/CiTy used to be my frat mate and is very likely the easy boot
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #4-

So last tribal council Mark left which was Perfect of course he was pissed off but honestly Clair really got the ball moving on that one. Idk if it's just me but I think there's some sparks between Garrett and Clair. They flirt a little and I'm sure they both realise it but they are my closest allies so it does make me question where I am in the alliance since Clair came up with the Mark vote privately with Garrett while I pushed for it with the other tribemates. This tribal council is kinda weird... Kevin and Robert have some beef from a previous game so they're gunning for each other and Clair, Garrett & Matt kinda really pushed for it and I don't think they really listened to mine or Jacob's concerns. Jacob and I lowkey don't want Kevin to go but we don't really have a choice at this point since the numbers favour Kevin going. My relationship with Jacob is kind of awkward because I left him out of the vote at the Mark tribal council but he's weirdly the person I feel most connected to even if he's closer to Matt than me. Garrett and I were talking about bootlists for this tribe (mine was Kevin, Robert, Matt, Jacob) (Garrett's was Kevin, Matt, Jacob and Robert) and they don't really match up 100% but I think I can do some convincing that Robert should leave the next tribal council over Matt or Jacob. I'm not that concerned I'm leaving since I have made pretty good connections with everyone but I'm still feeling uneasy.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Garrett’s Confessional #2-

Welp, back to tribal council. Kevin was the first to throw out a name, as he said Robert's for the vote. We all were like sure. Matt talked to me individually, we both "agreed" to vote Robert. Skip forward to a couple minutes later and Robert responds by throwing out Kevin's name. Now, I would've preferred to go after Kevin, but if people were set on Robert I didn't want to really rock the boat. Matt comes back to me to say Robert threw out Kevin's name. I feel more comfortable working with Robert because he actually tries to keep in contact with me. He explained why he was gone and then explained why he threw out Kevin's name. I didn't jump on the opportunity, I acted calm, but yeah I was happy to hear people were open to it. I talked with Rob and Matt, and they seemed on board. The good thing is that other people are making alliances with Liam and Clair and I will still get useful information. I am still working the social side with Rob and Matt, and will keep options open. But I feel great about my Final 3 with Liam and Clair. It's just a matter of working bonds outside of that. But here's hoping we get out Kevin, and then win an immunity or two.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #5- I was joking with Garrett about him and Clair being Amber & Rob and me being Big Tom like "Blindside me at final 5" and it autocorrected to "be inside me at final 5" so now I look like a thirsty bottom... Welp good job Liam!

https://media.giphy.com/media/9mWg0JLV4NwM8/giphy.gif
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Clair’s Confessional #2-

Okay. So we lost another challenge again. Kinda sad but it happens. I just hope it doesn't become a trend. I know for sure my name is on the chopping block since I'm not good at tribal challenges. I just hope my core alliance with Liam and Garrett can save me tonight. If there's no monkey business going on behind my back, then the vote tonight would be between Kevin and Robert. Robert who is trustworthy but wasn't that much active and Kevin who is a challenge asset but seems sketchy.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Jacob- Kevin

Garrett- Kevin, See ya. I need people I trust.

Robert- Kevin

Clair- Kevin, You haven't reached out to me this round and Robert is more trustworthy than you.

Matt- I’d like to vote for King Kevin!

Kevin- Robert

Liam- Kevin. I didn't wanna do this anymore
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Kevin’s Final Words-

I'm disappointed in my placement.  I was active and loyal but I guess I didn't display that enough for my tribe to keep me.  With that being said I really want to see Pagong get taken out.  But in the end I'm just disappointed in myself.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Tribal Council*
Calvin’s Confessional #2-

After my role in yesterday’s challenge, I’m certainly not going to try hard for this puzzle. I’m actually really good at puzzles, but I don’t want to show that strength until at least merge. I’m confident that even if we lose, I can determine who goes home. Another, Very interesting vote, funny to see the other tribe vote out the only person who scored a point for them yesterday and not the 2-3 people who didn’t even show up.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Matt’s Confessional #2-

I said in my last confessional that I would just follow the numbers, but that's not me, that's never how I played the game. That was my plan, but that was not how things played out. Originally I thought it'd be a good idea to take Rob out, he wasn't at the challenge and he didn't seem to be that ingrained into the social politics of the tribe, so I thought it would be an easy unifying vote. This was my plan. Until, Rob brought up the name Kevin to me. Him bringing up a name to me was a big sign that I could trust him, so now I wanted Rob to stay, and I hadn't talked to Kevin at all yet at this point. But I decided also to start an alliance between Clair, Liam, and Jacob (who voted against me last round, but ironically he's one of the ones I trust the most) since everybody talks, and I thought that if we set a nice majority group in stone, people wouldn't turn on me so easily. With these four I brought up the two names, Robert and Kevin. I think getting rid of Robert was easily the best move for our tribe as a whole, but for my game, and that's all I care about, my game, it would be best to get rid of Kevin since I feel like Robert is loyal to me. So I brought up both the names to these people, and I weighed the pros and cons and acted like I didn't have a horse in the race, and although a couple of them preferred to get rid of Rob, Clair felt the most strongly about getting rid of Kevin. Everyone was all onboard for that, I contacted Garrett and told him that's what people wanted to do, we had 6. I told Rob that most want Kevin out, and he told me "Yeah I went around and convinced everybody it was easy lol." I knew that it truly wasn't him but the alliance I had set up, but I told him how impressed I was with how fast he was able to do that. Kevin started talking to me after his name was already set in stone, and I told him that I'd let him know if I heard anything, but unfortunately for him, it was too late. Now we have this puzzle challenge, and tbh I was expecting a swap, but this challenge seems like Pagong's. I thought I was fast but Rob is an absolute puzzle machine, proving to the tribe that we made the right choice. My cross tribal chats with Calvin and another guy (I forget his name off the top of my head) have kind of slowed down, but I do feel in control of Pagong.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
John’s Confessional #3-

I was unable to make yesterday's challenge due to engagement with work, however, it proved to be a non-factor, as my tribe won again. Which is great, got me another idol clue.  A bit more specific this time, but I'm still not really all that close to finding it. I check over the challenge (as I do everything in this game) to see that Calvin almost single handedly dismantled Pagong. He's starting to develop into a real threat, and even Pagong is starting to notice. This is perfect for me, I think I'm starting to finally develop a clear game plan for the rest of this game. Tagi I think is clearly the superior challenge tribe, which means barring a swap, we will have the majority at the merge. I continue to ride Calvin's co-tail, letting him develop into the alpha target of the game until I feel like with my connections on both sides, I'm ready to take control of the game myself, then I dump him and ride to victory. Obviously, easier said than done, that means I gotta stay constantly on top of my social game.  Also, any twists in the game could obviously change things, but I'll cross that bridge when and if I come to it. As I got on Skype this morning and Brittany started a conversation with me. It didn't really go anywhere, but it's just a matter of planting and tending to a seed, which could hopefully develop into a number in my back pocket. I feel like I comfortably have Jacob on Pagong, as well as the alliance with Calvin and Kaya. Also, when it is time to flip on Calvin, I think I can get Kaya to be on my side. If Brittany comes around too, there's three people potentially whom I'm their #1 ally, four if you count Calvin, which I don't. I feel kinda bad talking about Calvin as if he's the devil. He's the nicest guy in the world, and he seems like a trustworthy ally, atleast at this point. There isn't anything really bad I can say about him, I have nothing but respect for him. That's why I'm already planning his downfall, because he is obviously a great guy and a great player. He's going to win this game unless somebody stops him, I just want to be the one to stop him. I kept my eyes on the Pagong tribal council, and my connection to Jacob survived, which is a relief. I then checked in with Jacob, because I want to know what's going on in that tribe, and he said the vote came down to Rob and Kevin because they have beef, and ultimately decided to boot Kevin. I did a bit of the challenge for this round, but considering the nature of the challenge, where one person has to win it for their tribe, I want my tribe to win it, but I don't want to be the one to win it. I don't want that attention. Call me a vampire, the light will be the death of me. So, I tried and I got a decent score, to show my tribe that I'm contributing. But, I know if I tried I could have done better, so I'm holding back a bit. The fact that I'm going on a business trip early tomorrow morning and won't be fully available until Tuesday evening played a part in that decision too. Speaking of the business trip, I won't be able to do anything more than check Skype till Tuesday evening. I hope that my tribe wins this challenge, because my participation in strategic talks will be limited over the next few days. Also, hopefully, the next challenge isn't till Tuesday.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Immunity Challenge*
Brittany’s Confessional #1-

For some reason I feel like I’m gonna be voted out. It’s just no one is talking to me.
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*

Brittany- Bryan

Adam- Bryan

John- Bryan

Logan- Bryan

Calvin- Bryan

Kaya- Bryan

Oskar- Bryan

Bryan- Self-Vote
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Bryan’s Final Words-

He had nothing to say
1491 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
*After Tribal Council*
Jacob’s Confessional #3-

Big comp coming tonight. Could set us up to even things back at 6 to 6. At the same time, our tribe is meshing well it seems. Would really like to keep the 6 we have.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!