This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Borneo

Topic » Confessionals | Borneo

1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
*After Immunity challenge*
Clair’s Confessional #1-

I feel soooo goood! I’m in the same tribe with Garrett, Probably one of the coolest guys i’ve ever known. He’s funny, smart, and sophisticated. I always appreciate our daily conversations because I get to learn something new from him and vice-versa. He’s my Wizard. I also appreciate Liam’s presence in the tribe. He’s a breath of fresh air. Full of positive vibes. I see him as my little brother. Right now my core alliance is with Garrett and Liam. My ride or dies. I’m happy that I have immunity tonight. It feels really, REALLY good! Thanks to Robert! I’ve seen a lot of fresh faces here, so i’m very thankful that I get to be a part of this wonderful season. Wish me luck!
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Mark’s Confessional #1-

So we lost the challenge so that kinda sucks and apparently my name is getting thrown out but Matt's name has also been thrown out so unless there is a different plan I think I should be safe but I need to get into an alliance cause I wanna be in a good spot early i don't really trust anyone rn but i think i have some bonds with some people so i should be safe for like the first 2 boots but you never know this is survivor. I think i'm going home tonight. I feel it tonight will decide if I control this tribe or not if Matt doesn't go home either I just got voted out or I'm in trouble and Matt goes and everyone trusts me and if we lose again Robert needs to go.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Jacob’s Confessional #1-

Alright so right now we’ve got a strong 4 person alliance with Garrett, Liam, Kevin, and I. That should prevail until merge. I’m talking with Mark and Robert separately hoping to keep them in my back pocket though, it seems Robert has a reputation. Right now i’m just trying my best to play a social game and connect personally with people. Strategy early on shouldn’t be too hard. Just trying to keep the tribe as strong as possible for now.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #1-

That was pathetic. It was the EASIEST challenge EVER and we lost!! HOW TF is that possible only half our tribe actually showed up for one and now we have to go to tribal. I spoke with Garrett, Jacob and Kevin and I feel good about Garrett and Kevin not so much about Jacob, he's really slimy and is clearly trying to save Mark or add him into the group or whatever. This tribal is between Mark and Matt. Personally I would love Mark to go. I think he's too much of a wildcard but I can't vote him out because he's tight with Jacob and I don't think Jacob sees that pregame Mark spoke to everyone. This tribal should be straight forward and Matt should be leaving.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
John’s Confessional #1-

I'd like to think I'm getting off to a pretty solid start in this game. Before the premiere, I started by trying to socialize with my fellow castaways. I did a little bit of talking with Mark, but the person I really hit it off with was Jacob. Him and I are both big sports fans, so that's always an easy connection to make. Tribes were revealed at the premiere, and unfortunately, I wasn't put on the same tribe as Jacob, or not even Mark. Oh well, not a big deal. In fact, Jacob and I expressed our disappointment with being separated, but we also realize it could work to our advantage. If we play our cards right, him and I could play both tribes against each other after the merge. I would consider Jacob to be my closest ally at this point, but it's only Day 1, things can always change. Calvin really stepped up for us at the challenge. His organization and leadership we're no small part of our victory. My tribe won the immunity challenge, which is good because we get to avoid the first tribal, but more importantly, we get the first idol clue. I'm really hoping to be the first one to find the idol. That would elevate me from being on strong footing, to being probably the strongest at this early stage of the game. I'm looking for any advantage I can get. After the challenge, I spent time socializing with my tribe mates. First one was Calvin. He seems like a good guy, and a good leader. He seems like he will develop into a threat later on, but for now, he's more of an asset than an adversary. Next one I got to talk to was Kaya. She's a white level, like me, and she's new to the group game scene, unlike me. (For anybody that isn't aware, I'm not new to tengaged, just a new account. I played years ago and played a decent amount of group games.) I told her that if she ever had any questions I would answer them for her. She asked me about how idols worked, and I gave her a half answer, as I want her to think I'm teaching her, while I'm still gonna try and nerf her knowledge. I don't want any more competition for that idol. Also, Kaya mentioned that the only one besides me that had talked to her was Calvin. I replied that I had talked to him too, and she suggested the three of us for an alliance. I mentioned the idea to Calvin also and he was on board. I think that would be a solid play for the early stage of this game. Calvin laughed that he was the TV star working with two white levels, which is exactly how I wasn't Calvin to see me. I want him to see me as the same type of player as Kaya. I can ride his co-tails through this game, and let him get all the blood on his hands and become the target, while I work in the shadows. I've also been chatting with Brittany, Logan, and Oskar, but that has yet to develop into anything of strategic value.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #2-

The last few hours have been CRAZY. I have a new alliance with Garrett and Clair who I feel really good about. Garrett is such a legend he's just the coolest guy honestly I really like his personality and super funny. Clair is super funny and really sweet and genuine. Those are the only 2 I promised to never write their names down and I meant it. Jacob I actually really like, he's a military man or something and he was telling me about New York and how people from New England are uptight and the snow and such. Mark is always super sketch and making deals with everyone (no surprise there) So I think I'm a lowkey genius. Originally everyone was voting for Matt and I was happy because it wasn't me but when Clair put out the idea of voting out Mark instead of Matt, Garrett & I jumped onto it really fast but we needed another few numbers. Matt would be easy since he was on the chopping block so that's pretty much done. I came up with a plan to lie to Kevin and say "oh Matt wants Mark out" so it gave him a little more reassurance in voting with us but I also exposed Mark for making alliances with everyone on the tribe and with the other tribe so he was on board. Kevin trusts me a lot so I wanted him to feel like he was contributing so I told him that he should talk to Clair and get her on board which of course she already is. She's part of the main alliance and I would get Robert which seems like not a hard thing to do. Socially I think I have a good game. I have incredible relationships with my alliances and I'm getting fed information constantly so I feel safe with this tribal but you never know with this group.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
*Time to vote*
Mark- Matt, sorry dude

Jacob- Matt

Garrett- Sorry man. I vote Mark

Robert- Mark

Clair- Mark. You are sketchy. Making multiple alliances in our tribe and creating cross-tribal alliances won't do you any good. It's hard for me to trust you.

Matt- Mark

Kevin- Mark

Liam- Mark, we didn't really get to talk but you're just an appeasement vote for now. Good luck buddy
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Mark’s Final Words:

I knew it all day in my gut they were voting me out cause liam told me he had the idol and at that moment I knew I was fucked cause kayla told garret I had an alliance with her all my allies got exposed and everyone flipped! I wish I didn't play too hard too fast but I kinda had to because I was a target anyway.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
*After Tribal Council*
John’s Confessional #2-

Today's vote did not go so well for the two people I talked to pre-launch. Mark got voted out, which doesn't bother me too much, because it looks like everybody caught him being a try-hard. Jacob told me that he was allegedly making F3 deals with everybody. That's exactly what I think he was building to in our pre-launch chats. The vote was 6-2, and guess who the other vote for Matt was? The guy who is supposed to be the Kobe to my Shaq, Jacob. It would be all too easy for Matt to pick him off next vote. I won't be able to make the next challenge because I have a work meeting. Which really sucks, I think I've done enough work so far that I should be able to survive going to tribal if we lose in my absence, but being inactive for a challenge that my tribe loses is far from ideal. I hope my tribe can pull out the win without me. However, going to tribal council for me shouldn't be too bad. Going to another tribal in a row for Jacob could be the death of him. Giving at least another day would be risky, but could pay off in post-merge. Considering that Bryan on my tribe hasn't been online in 5 days, I shouldn't be in any real danger. Could be a win-win for me. I've also spent quite a bit of my free time looking for that idol, the first clue I got was far from helpful. But hopefully that means, it wasn't helpful for anybody else either. I can't wait to get another clue.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Kaya’s Confessional #1-

I have a good team and I have good friends in Calvin and John. Bryan hasn't been online for 5 days now so I am happy for me.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Liam’s Confessional #3-

So the last tribal was crazy. Mark was really suspicious so he said he'd find the idol so I told him I'd look for it for him, even though I didn't find it I told him I did so he wouldn't go looking for it and he was voted out. I'm feeling really confident with my alliance with Garrett and Clair. Garrett has addressed his concerns about Kevin's loyalties which honestly I don't see the point in right now since he's done what he's said. Matt is the person I don't trust right now since he literally told Mark he was being voted out. And then Kevin wants to vote out Rob so if we lose again I expect it to be a messy tribal but as long as my 3 get out alive I don't care.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Garrett’s Confessional #1-

Hello there! This is my first game since May-June last year, and I’m hoping I’m not too rusty! lol . Since we were all in the chat prior to the game, I was able to have a few chats with people before finding out our tribes. I talked mostly with Liam and Clair and a little with Kaya. Thankfully, I ended up on the same tribe with Liam and Clair. Unfortunately, immunity didn’t go as planned and we had to go to tribal council. Five of us were active, so naturally it fell on the people that weren’t there. Liam and I were added to the actives group chat. It’s always good to be a part of alliances early on, and that’s what I was hoping would happen. But then a lot of information comes out about how Mark was scheming even before I was added to the game skype chat. He had cross-tribal deals with others and always made them with Jacob. Thankfully, Liam was a part of a lot of conversations too and was like an information machine for me. lol. In my one-on-one talk with Liam, he seemed kinda iffy on switching the vote from Matt to Mark. I knew if I could convince him, which wasn’t hard, we’d have us three and Matt (because why wouldn’t Matt want to save himself. We would just need Rob and/or Kevin. I talked with Rob and felt okay about him. I feel sketchy about Kevin, but he voted with us to get out Mark. Looking forward, I’m all in on my trio with Clair and Liam. I’ve talked with Matt and Rob the most, after Liam and Clair. Liam said Kevin hates Rob, so maybe we can use that against Kevin. Kevin seems okay, but he’s a gamer and I don’t trust that he will choose me first for much of anything, aside from who to eliminate. I think Matt could be devious, and Jacob just seems to prefer to talk to others, instead of me. lmao. I think if people don’t suspect the trio of me, liam, and clair, we can maneuver around numbers on this tribe for a bit. Obviously, we need to win immunity to keep tribes even. Regardless, I am going to try to be as social as possible, and use bonds for strategic purposes.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Jacob’s Confessional #2-

So, tribal council definitely didn't go how I wanted. Was kinda left in the dark as it seemed Mark took it upon himself to make final 3 deals with anyone who would listen that included myself. I'm trying to smooth things over now with everyone. Matt seems like an ok guy, doesn't seem like he took it personally that i voted for him. If our 4 stays together and means it then I should still be fine but, being left in the dark for the last vote makes me question loyalties.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Robert’s Confessional #1-

We all saw that clair matt and mark were inactive at the last challenge but when clair received immunity from me everyone tried to target mark or matt. Mark seemed more active so the plan was to vote out Matt unanimously, but then garrett approached me and said that mark offered him liam and many other people from other tribe f2 before the game started and unluckily garrett and liam quickly realised that. Matt approached me and told me that Mark wanted to vote me out so from Matt's point of view I was going home but he wanted to save me when in reality Matt was going home with 7 votes and i would get only one vote from him. I quickly realised that I can't have snakes like mark any chances to stay over a guy like Matt who approached me and told me honestly what was going on. I'm a good manipulator and I would never have a chance to sway Mark’s vote on my side so keeping Matt in this game gives me one more number to my army. I had good connection with clair in the past i told her i learned from the past and my mistakes and were allied again and i convinced her to vote for mark and join me garrett and matt, garrett convinced liam and kevin knowing he was in the minority probably flipped his vote in the last moment on mark what leaves jacob in the minority. I like Jacob but he was very tight with Mark and after Mark is gone I might have a chance that Jacob will approach me more in the future. I think this first tribal was a bit complicated but I made the right choice to help me go further in this game.
1482 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
*After the Immunity Challenge*
Calvin’s Confessional #1-

2 challenges in and I've already put a target on my back, especially this one. It's tough to find a balance between helping your tribe win and being too big of a challenge threat. Unfortunately, today I needed to step up and show my speed in order for us to win. I guess my next move is to find this immunity idol to make sure i am protected

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!