This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago..

1855 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
TY WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY
1855 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Danni getting med evac was not really what I wnated but i'll take it that's one less number against me anyways the inactive ass hoe.

Jfaia told me and the others that the vote is Emily tonight and honestly i'm 100% okay with that but idk if he's being truthful lmao i'm like one of the most paranoid people ever istg... but I feel like he's closer with Emily then we thought so to throw him off and hopefully waste an idol play i'm agreeing to Emily but telling my core group that the vote is for Sandra so i'm hoping we can get the votes for her and eliminate another number for Jfaia then after that we have to for sure vote off Jfaia then the game is open for the taking. I feel like i'd be able to pull Tashi with me and get her to vote with me this round btu we will see. or maybe even Emily if I share that Jfaia wnats her gone i'll have to think about my options and be sure I'm sitting pretty in f7.

more later.
1855 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Emily

Raul

It looks like he's trying to get me out tonight, so this is the best move for me for now. Tashi, lemons, Jok3r and Sandra all seem to be down for this.
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Ninth Tribal Council

Sandra - Raul
Tashi - Raul
Faia - Raul
Emily - Raul
Steph - Raul
Raul - Sandra
Ty - Sandra
Sam - Sandra

0️⃣8️⃣: Raul/Raul0712 ~ Manda Toto/Manda Toto/Takwa ~ 5-3
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
TASHI WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Tashi finds the TAKWA immunity idol!
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Tenth Tribal Council

Sam - Self Vote
Ty - Self Vote
Steph - Ty
Sandra - Sam
Emily - Sam
Tashi - Sam
Faia - Sam

0️⃣7️⃣: Sam/Twinfacethe2nd ~ Manda Toto/Manda Toto/Takwa - 5-2
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
EMILY WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

It’s crazy that I won immunity  by default, and the fact I have an idol guarantees my safety to the final 4! I’m so fortunate!
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Eleventh Tribal Council

Ty - Sandra
Steph - Ty
Tashi - Ty
Sandra - Faia
Emily - Ty
Faia - Ty

0️⃣6️⃣: Ty/J0K3R ~ Manda Toto/Manda Toto/Takwa ~ 4-1-1
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Tashi

Hii Purple and audiences reading this, it's me Tashi! The future winner of this season! I haven't sent in any confessionals this whole game because for a long time I didn't think I would be making it this far at all and now that I am here I'm shocked. We are sitting at Final 5 with immunity around my neck for the third time and I have an idol in my pocket. I am in the best possible place in the game and it feels so so so so good to be here right now.

If you had asked me what my game was going to look like come the merge I would have told you that I was probably going to be getting some place between 10th-8th.

Going into the merge my original tribe, Kiwayu only had 2 members left. Myself and Sandra, we had grown close on the original Kiwayu and even closer when we stayed together on the swap again. While the rest of our tribe was systematically picked off one by one.

I don't even know how I'm still here it really is thanks to Sandra and my own dominance over the game. We've been able to secure immunities and make sure that no one was coming in between our plans. Every single person I voted in this game went home when I wanted them too. From Adam, Barn, Leon, Yandera, Danni, Raul, Sam, Ty, and Emily tonight.

I'm really excited to hopefully make F2 with Sandra and win this whole season because I truly think I deserve this crown and the title of Sole Survivor. I've put blood sweat and tears into this game from the challenges to just making sure it was never my name on the block.

I'm ready for my crown!
1855 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Conversation in Mails - Steph/Faia/Emily

Steph: Hey guys, so I think tonight we make a move against Sandra. With us three votes we can take a sandra out and that would leave Tashi in the weakest position moving and right now i think she’s in the best position in the game so if we don’t take one of the two out then one of us three will be leaving. What do you guys think?

Faia: I´m down for that

Emily: This sounds like a good idea, I’m down for it

Steph: just locked in <3
1849 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Twelfth Tribal Council

TASHI PLAYS AN IDOL ON SANDRA, EMILY PLAYS HER IDOL ON HERSELF

Steph - Sandra ~ Does Not Count
Faia - Sandra ~ Does Not Count
Emily - Sandra ~ Does Not Count
Tashi - Emily ~ Does Not Count
Sandra - Emilu ~ Does Not Count

~ REVOTE ~

Emily - Steph
Sandra - Faia
Tashi - Faia

0️⃣5️⃣: Faia/jfaia - Manda Toto/Kiwayu - 3*-2*/2-1
1849 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!