This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago..

1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
KIWAYU WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

I'm concerned that if we merge I will be the prime target because I have won immunity for my tribe by myself 3 times now. It's scary to think that nobody is really reaching out to me, but hopefully people will come the merge. I don't want to be known solely as a physical player, I am also a good strategic and social player, so lets hope I can delay playing my idol for a while.
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

(From the Fifth Tribal Council)

These boys think they can boss around a girl like me because I'm nice and quiet but they have another thing coming, I'm a strong competitor AND I have an idol. I hope BrainJak goes next, he seems like a jerk!

I'm glad I could win immunity for us, but I am worried I'll be a target come the merge, I'll hopefully keep winning challenges or I'll have to use the idol before I want to
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Yandere

Sorry bout no confessionals right now I've been laying low also I made a alliance with Emily :3 fun!!!!! Haha
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Things are looking good for me so far i'm leading an alliance of sheep (Steph/Raul/Sam) who will vote with me without a doubt and the old Manda Toto are in power which is great and will make things easy for us. the people i'm worried about are Faia and Emily tbh they're both good in challenges and one of them has to have an idol, Now I am in an alliance with Faia/Sam/Raul as well but Faia is still a threat and i'm like 100% sure he hes the one who has the idol so it would be best to get rid of Sandra to make Faia comfortable and think that we're gonna pagong the others but then flip the script and recruit Yandere who will vote with me too and blindside him, hopefully this plan goes through and he doesn't manage to win immunity anytime soon. Honestly after that I feel like it would be hella simple my ideal f2 would be me and my boy Sam but i''m fine with sitting next to anyone as long as it's not Faia or Emily.

More later.
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Sixth Tribal Council

Drew - Ty
Steph - Drew
Raul - Drew
Ty - Drew
Sam - Drew

1️⃣1️⃣: Drew/Tester ~ Kiwayu/Manda Toto ~ 4-1
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
THE TRIBES MERGE!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
EMILY WINS THE FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Yandere

Sorry I've not said much but trust me I'm playing a under a radar game and will win!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Seventh Tribal Council

Danni - Self Vote
Emily - Yandere
Tashi - Yandere
Sandra - Yandere
Yandere - Tashi
Raul - Yandere
Ty - Yandere
Faia - Yandere
Sam - Yandere
Steph - Yandere

1️⃣0️⃣: Yandere/Yandereboy12 ~ Kiwayu/Kiwayu/Takwa ~ 8-1-1
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Jury officially begins!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
TASHI WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Damn 3 seconds too late that was a tadddd shitty considering the mf who beat me barely shows up lmaoo fuck u Tashi hoe.

Anyways, the way things are going with the game I think the best move would be to vote off Sandra this tribal then next tribal is when I strike no more putting it off I had enough time to plan it out and next tribal we will have majority without a doubt. Me/Steph/Raul/Sam vote for  Faia next round then i'll try to make sure Faia/Emily/Sandra vote for Tashi because "she won immunity" I'm sure it wont take much to get them on board. I'm already certain Danni will self vote and Tashi is on the outs so it would be smart to try and talk to her and get her on board I just dont want faia catching wind of it. If they suggest Danni as the vote I'll just act suspicious and question it like "she's inactive and won't win shit tho" or something like that. Hopefully everything goes fine tonight and we can get rid of Sandra who is just another possible ally for Faia. I'm sure everything will go to plan but it sucks I don't get that idol clue.
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Jfaia might be catching on to the blindside he isn't down for voting for Sandra/Emily which tells me he knows he will go down in numbers so he's trying to get Danni the only inactive out of the game instead to make sure he at least can tie. I messaged Steph/Raul/Sam saying this should be the f4 and that we need to get rid of Emily because she is a comp threat who will no doubt win a couple more and will most likely side with Jfaia with her gone it would be very easy to get rid of jfaia. The only thing i'm worried about is an idol being played I'm almost certain Emily/Jfaia has it so I have to be careful and hopefully we can tip toe around this vote. I may very well switch it to Sandra just to be sure she goes because there is no way they'll play an idol on Sandra unless they know for sure that it's going to be her and right now we haven't locked in a name except for maybe Emily so if an idol is gonna be played it will be on her. Sandra for this vote than Emily/Jfaia/Tashi next vote depending on who wins immunity and if the idol is played or not.

Emily was generous enough to share the idol clue with me and I know that the color level is Silver, or maybe she gave me a fake ass one lol idkkk. but im gonna try to search and share it with my boys
1855 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Eighth Tribal Council

Danni - Self Vote
Faia - Emily
Sandra - Danni
Emily - Danni
Steph - Danni
Tashi - Raul
Raul - Sandra
Ty - Sandra
Sam - Sandra

DANNI IS MEDICALLY EVACUATED!

0️⃣9️⃣: Danni/Calypso ~ Manda Toto/Kiwayu/Takwa ~ MEDICALLY EVACUATED

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!