This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago..

1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

I am very proud of my challenge performances so far but I am concerned I will be seen as a dangerous threat to people at the merge, I should probably cool it soon
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Drew

Leon

Are you even active? We need active people in this game.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Tashi

This game has been pretty slow to start off. Nothing big is really happening due to the large amount of inactive players but you can't really do anything about that anyways. My main ally right now is Sandra, we've both agreed to protect each other and watch out for each other as long as possible. She doesn't have a Skype so it's quite hard to try and get in contact with her only via TG messages but I'm making it work. Sandra and I have been mainly focused on getting the inactives out but we're also starting to think about the long term game now. We're a tight two and we need more to actually complete moves. I'm looking at BrainJak to become the third member of our core alliance.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
EMILY FINDS THE MANDA TOTO IDOL!
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Tribal Council

Leon - Self Vote
Yandere - Self Vote
Jayson - Leon
Tashi - Leon
Sandra - Leon
Drew - Leon

Leon is MEDICALLY EVACUATED

1️⃣3️⃣: Leon/TheLeon ~ Kiwayu ~ Medically Evacuated
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
The Tribes SWAP!
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Kiwayu

Emily/SuperEmily3721
Danni/Calypso
Tashi/tashi
Yandere/Yandereboy12
Faia/jfaia
Sandra/QueenSandraDiez

Manda Toto

Drew/Tester
Steph/lemons
Jayson/BrainJak
Sam/twinfacethe2nd
Ty/J0K3R
Raul/Raul0712
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

this swap could not have been better for the old Manda toto tribe even if you're in Jfaia's position he got the inactive portion of the old Kiwayu tribe so he should still have majority the only one I think is active is probably Yandere but not too sure. Manada Toto looks like we might continue this immunity streak and dominate until merge if we don't then see ya old Kiwayu, the only one I like is Jayson he's active, funny, and smart BUT he could probably put on a immunity streak come merge and he would notice his old buddies all getting voted out pre-merge he's probably be the only one to like try and round them up and make a comeback of some sort so idk if letting him reach merge would be a good idea, I don't want to be THAT guy who votes a good active player out over an inactive but he could also have the idol or maybe not either way there's a lot of things to take into consideration. The point is he is a dangerous player who could possibly win this game if he reaches merge.

I'm hoping for a good ole pagonging and hopefully Jfaia will take out old Kiwayu as well when he's over there, if we do manage to pull it off it would be perfect for me because i'm in a four man alliance with Sam/Raul/Faia so we control old Manda toto and i'm 100% sure I got Sam/Faia both in my back pocket. Sam is no doubt a sheep and wouldn't try anything to blindside me just gotta play it safe and make sure to keep him in the loop, Faia on the other hand is much smarter and would probably be a threat to win as well so I NEED to keep close tabs on him at all times and wait for an opening to try and take him out but for now he's a valuable ally to my game. All in all I think I have a good chance at winning this game i'm 100% sure I can make merge from here on out but the bagging the win will be much more difficult.

More later.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

Jfaia came to me and asked me for an alliance of 4, I'm interested in the idea, I just know I need to step up my social game soon because I will probably be seen as a threat at the merge. Having the idol is a big advantage for me though, it makes me feel far more secure
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
KIWAYU WINS INDIVDUAL IMMUNITY!
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

WOW I literally had the tribal immunity in my hands ready to go back and celebrate but then motherfucking Emily swoops in and yanks it out of my hands. Honestly I don't think I'm taking this game as serious as I should be I'm thinking majority is inactive and that I can coast to the end but that isn't the case. I know we should vote off an inactive first BUT maybe we can take this chance to take out some real competition making it easier for us down the line, I mean we;re still the more active tribe this challenge just didn't really workout for us. I pm'd Jayson after the challenge to make him feel a bit more comfortable and to see where his heads at he told me he wants Tester out and is putting on his "I HATE INACTIVES" act again to save his ass because he knows he's in the minority. Almost immediately after talking to him about the vote he sends me confirmation that he has found the idol and the reason he's telling me is because I've been the only one the pm him, he's most likely telling me to ensure we vote for tester and not him now I wasn't even thinking about voting for him and was down for Tester until he told me this info now i'm all for the blindside. Jayson is campagning for Tester and if I show a few quote to him he would without a doubt be down to vote for Jayson so then me and Raul can vote for Jayson as well making it 3 then we could get Sam/Lemon to vote for Tester with Jayson making it 3 as well, so if he does play an idol Tester is sent out anyways if he doesn't then we send him out with the tie, I haven't told Sam or the others about this plan yet but i'm sure they will go along with it once I let them know about the idol. He's a super good guy and I love having him in the game it will without a doubt get boring without him but i have to keep that win in mind at all times. I better go talk to the alliance.

More later.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Drew

Vote: Steph

Confessional: 2 days ago was the last time you were here (on Tengaged). At least I'm trying to participate and vote.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

It looks like we're set for the blindside tonight I made sure Raul/Sam voted for Jayson and just to be sure that Sam believe me about the idol I sent him a screenshot of my chat not only showing proof but showing him how much I trust him. I'm petty sure Jayson is voting for Tester and Steph is for sure voting for him so with two that should be enough if Jayson does play his idol so either way we should get someone from the old opposing tribe out of the game. I don't know if Tester is as inactive as Jayson says maybe he's saying that so none of us talk to him and they both have time to work on Steph or some shit but idk maybe thats just the paranoia lmao. It's either going to be a clear cut vote or a tie and i'm hoping my plan falls through and we can start to get back on track and win.
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Fifth Tribal Council

Jayson - Drew
Steph - Drew
Drew - Steph
Sam - Jayson
Raul - Jayson
Ty - Jayson

1️⃣2️⃣: Jayson/BrainJak ~ Kiwayu/Manda Toto ~ 3-2-1

Jayson leaves with the KIWAYU idol!
1855 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Was it absolutely crucial for Jayson to go? no, but I couldn't risk him making it further with an idol even if he didn't have one and it was just a ploy to try and scare us it ultimately sent him packing. I mean sure he was honest af with me and probably would have been loyal but thats one less threat in the game and one less person who could steal the win from me. I think things a should be clear and cut now but Jayson's "blo up" could mean Sam/Raul getting bad feelings about me and idk might flip on my shit. I have to do some damage control and try to talk to them both to try and clear some things up. It might be smart to keep close to Steph as well just in case I need an extra vote.

More later.

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!