This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago..

1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Cast -

Kiwayu:

Adam/apples635
Barn/mbarnish1
Leon/TheLeon
Jayson/BrainJak
Drew/Tester
Yandere/Yandereboy12
Sandra/QueenSandraDiaz
Tashi/tashi

Manda Toto:

Steph/lemons
Sam/Twinfacethe2nd
Danni/Calypso
Raul/Raul0712
Ty/J0K3R
Faia/jfaia
Emily/SuperEmily3721
Jacob/jake_WD
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
KIWAYU WINS FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

JAYSON FINDS THE KIWAYU IDOL
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Raul

CONFESSIONAL: It sucks going to tribal this early. And i am pissed that some of our tribe mates havent done anything.
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Faia

CF: After a hard 24h challenge our tribe won. i think i showed the tribe the asset i am and what i could bring this first challenge so i decided to talk to some other players and we made a little alliance of our own. we have the numbers and the active players in this alliance so we should do good.
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Ty

Things are looking great for me on this tribe so far with me being apart of a majority alliance right off the bat that consists of smart active players like Sam/Faia/and Raul. I think this group definietly has what it takes to make it to the f4 and run this game, but it's super early to tell the only peron i'm sure I can trust is Sam and he even gives me a bad feeling from time to time. I honestly thought we had immunity locked down after I went to bed we had like a 2 point lead then boom Jayson snatches the lead back. I'm certain we have the most active/strongest tribe out of the two so after this tribal we should be ready to go on a winning streak, hopefully.

The plan for the vote tonight is to strengthen the tribe by voting out someone who has said and done jack shit, it came down to Emily/Jacob/Danni/Steph we felt like Steph was the more active out of the 4 so we decided on Jacob and i'm 100% sure he's going. Once he's gone I think we can land some dubs and set up a great merge run for the Manda Toto tribe, unless there's a swap or something.

more later.
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Steph

Jacob

Sorry! You haven't responded to me at all today so I'm just gonna hope you go home. I have a really weird feeling it could be me today tho!!
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
First Tribal Council

Jacob - Self Vote
Danni - Self Vote
Steph - Jacob
Sam - Jacob
Raul - Jacob
Ty - Jacob
Emily - Jacob
Faia - Jacob

1️⃣6️⃣: Jacob/jake_WD ~ Manda Toto ~ 7-1
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
MANDA TOTO WINS IMMUNITY
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Tester

I think tonight's decision will be pretty easy. I haven't heard anything from Apple or Sandra. One of those two needs to go tonight.
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Tribal Council

Adam - Self Vote
Leon - Self Vote
Barn - Self Vote
Jayson - Adam
Yandere - Adam
Tashi - Adam
Sandra - Adam
Drew - Adam

1️⃣5️⃣: Adam/apples635 ~ Kiwayu ~ 6-1-1
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
MANDA TOTO WINS IMMUNITY!
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Emily

I am very proud of my performance in the challenge, I love Survivor so I think I showed my tribe I can support them very well!
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Yandere

*writes barn*

I think I'm finally getting my head to the game as I got Brain and tester as friends in this game and Sandra can be easily used :3 Tashi your next hehe
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Tribal Council

Barn - Self Vote
Leon - Self Vote
Drew - Self Vote
Jayson - Barn
Tashi - Barn
Yandere - Barn
Sandra - Barn

1️⃣4️⃣: Barn/mbarnish1 ~ Kiwayu ~ 5-1-1
1844 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
MANDA TOTO WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!