This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

1068 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
here?
1068 days 1 hour ago
13bam
Not a check in -Harry

I know lmao, I'm just excited to be hosting a big Brother game again
1068 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
HERE
1068 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Here
1068 days 1 hour ago
13bam
Immunity and Nullifier

Expect twist around every corner, because the first twist of the game may benefit two housemates

The Winner of the first Nomination Challenge, as normal, will immediately choose 3 Housemates to go on the block for Eviction the next day.

BUT

The winner of this Nomination Challenge will also receive immunity until Day 4! They will also receive a Nominee Nullifier, which can remove a nominee off the block if they choose to.

They can only use this power once and they can use it until Day 4.

This means once Day 5 hits both their immunity and their power is out of play!

Nominee Nullifier: If you have this Power, you must message me that you are going to use it and on who. It will be revealed at Eviction if you used it or not. Any votes casted for that person will not be counted.

Any questions?
1068 days 1 hour ago
Elian
omg!
1068 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Now?
1068 days 1 hour ago
Marcogr45
nope
1068 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
here
1068 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
screams
1068 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
interesting
1068 days 1 hour ago
13bam
Nomination Challenge is tomorrow at 8PM EST

Hope to see everyone there, I recommend to start strategizing because this game will be moving on full overdrive
1067 days 23 hours ago
Veigar
I’m white level and can’t mail you all please mail me I don’t want to get first boot :(

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!