This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Week 2: Reporting At Scanditerranean?

Topic » All Stars Week 2: Reporting At..

1083 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Heyyy queens! It’s your favourite host here
https://media4.giphy.com/media/9372Cof6Fyaj5cEQLu/giphy.gif
Are ya’ll ready for your next challenge?!

Well ask no more because we are going back to Season 2 roots as we are heading on a road trip around Europe! But we won’t all be staying together...we will be dropping you girls off in teams (decided by last weeks winners Ruby and Caia) to two different locations.

Team Ruby:
- Ruby
- Enobaria
- T’Kay
- Plai
- Reality
You guys will be headed to Scandinavia!

Team Caia:
- Caia
- Lilla
- Madame
- Maddox
- Gemini
You guys will be headed to the Mediterranean!

So for this weeks challenge...each team must create a collection of mockumentaries! This is how it’ll work, each individual queen must create a documentary about whichever country they land in...but not just any documentary we want you to take the piss out of the country in a documentary style piece. We want you to include the countries culture, history, food and even leisure for tourists but most importantly make it FUNNY! We do not want serious documentaries, we want to laugh at what you tell us about these countries! And then once each individual queen is done with their mockumnetary you need to put them all together in one post, it doesn’t matter who does this.

Team Ruby (Scandinavia) you must decide between the 5 of you who will mockument which of the following countries:
- Denmark
- Greenland
- Iceland
- Norway
- Sweden

Team Caia (Mediterranean) you must decide between the 5 of you who will mockument which of the following countries:
- France
- Greece
- Italy
- Monaco
- Spain

And tonight on the runway category is...SUMMER AND WINTER!

Team Caia, since you’re headed off to the Mediterranean we want you to serve up a sickening summer couture outfit!

Team Ruby, since you’re headed off to Scandinavia we want you to serve up a sickening winter couture outfit!

If you manage to make myself AND Joco (a stuck up bitch) laugh and land in the Top 2 this week! You’ll have to serve up a lipsync to this iconic tune:

1082 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gemini: Summer

https://imgur.com/gallery/92igQ6m

I am giving you a popular summer fruit the watermelon. It’s couture is sunshine, it’s July it’s the Summer Vacation fantasy. Watermelon Sugar High
1081 days 11 hours ago
nijoco
24 hours extension.

34 hours remaining. <3
1079 days 15 hours ago
Girllover101
Maddox - Summer ☀️🏝 Runway

https://i.imgur.com/KZZ4mFW.gif
https://i.imgur.com/o134cTl.gif
https://i.imgur.com/EL3lY4T.gif
1079 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Madame Monroe Summer Look.

https://imgur.com/a/cqqEyId
1079 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
T'Kay Runwae personally serving you Winturrr cotoure babies. And I'd do it again!

https://prnt.sc/134bshq
1079 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
Plai Statión Winter Look

https://ibb.co/FhzBfHg

For my winter look I've decided to go for a beautiful frozen maiden, with me covered practically head to toe in snowflakes and being chillingly gorgeous while wearing them!
1079 days 5 hours ago
Faake
- Enobaria -

https://i.imgur.com/SnpfYKK.jpg

Serving you Gold Medal in Olympic skiing in Sarajevo 1984
1079 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
Ruby Velvet, Winter Couture

https://imgur.com/a/nCh8Q60

CF: Winter, but make it fashion.
1079 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Caia Alexander

https://imgur.com/BzEDnaD

Come get your vitamin D baby! Skipping down this runway with a juicy coconut and im not talking about the drink. Get this hawaiian sun bro gay uncle bikini sun burnt goddess OKUURRR *tongue pop*
1079 days 3 hours ago
Kisa
~ Lilla ~

https://imgur.com/a/L8OweZl

Im your summers limited edition fashion doll. step aside totally hair barbie!
1079 days 1 hour ago
gethann
https://imgur.com/a/vpFHKoC

Feeling a lil frosty
1079 days 1 hour ago
Kisa
- Mediterranean Adventures  -

~Plane lands in France~

Bonjour, Maddox here.
Welcome to the city of love & and the leaning tower of scoliosis.
Let’s start this off with the very little facts I know about France.

The Eiffel Tower ~ La Tour Eiffel
Has on average, 7,000,000 visitors every year! (Almost as many as Madame Monroe!!!)
There is a champagne bar up at the top for all of my fellow alcoholics <3
The heat of the sun makes the iron expand up to 7 inches in size (but somebody’s son makes me expand up to at least 7.5... So I do have it beat)
A lot of people like to propose to their lovers here, and it’s oddly satisfying at how many people also turn down the proposal here, especially when this is the city of love.
The current height of The Eiffel tower is 1063 feet tall. Just barely edging out Caia when she’s just wearing flats! #BEAST

The Leaning Tower of Pizza
Obviously where the first pizza in the world was created. #ThankYouLeaningTowerofPizza
The shape of the building should honestly look like a pizza, but it honestly looks like a very fat curved cock. #MyFavorite
It’s 183.3 ft tall, and tbh.. That's an insanely large amount of pizza, so I don’t understand why it gotta be that big? But I guess that's big enough to feed Gemini for 4 hours. #Icon
The weight of the leaning tower of Pizza is 14,700 metric tons. Rubes and Joco combined almost have it beat. Guess they gotta stop getting that Pizza honey.

One thing I’m grateful for about France is that I met all of my fellow B’s in the LGBTQIA+ community! (Baguettes)

If you liked my mockumentary, my name is Maddox.

If you didn’t.. My name is Kamora-S3- 8th// ELIM

Thank you for your time.

~Plane Lands in Italy~

Madame Monroe: Welcome to Italy! Here I’ll show you the beauty and culture of this iconic country. Here with me is a local, Twinkies LaChapelle!

Twinkies: Non sei il mio vero papà e non lo sarai mai.

Madame: What was that?

Twinkies: I said “Italy is a beautiful country with amazing fashion, food and art!”

Madame: Wonderful! Let’s go!

*Madame and Twinkies takes a tour bus with tourists to The Uffizi Gallery*

*Twinkies spots the Medusa painting and quickly stands in front of it to block everyone’s view of it*

Madame: This is a beautiful art gallery with some recognisable artists’ work! There’s Sandro Botticelli, Michelangelo and even Leonardo Da Vinci!

Twinkles: Ho usato per scopare Leo quando stava dipingendo. Le sue gambe tremavano così tanto che si è dimenticato di disegnare le sopracciglia su Mona Lisa! Stupido ragazzo non potrebbe mai dipingere una faccia come me!

Madame: What’s the English translation Twinkies?

Twinkies: ...I’m hungry. Let’s grab pizza!

*Everyone piles into the tour bus and heads to a restaurant. Inside, Twinkies spots the legendary Donatella Versace*

Twinkies: Ehi stronza. Sembri vecchio.

Donatella: Hai un aspetto giovanile. Sembra che tu abbia più riempitivo di Kamora e Faux messi insieme.

*Twinkies grins*

Twinkies: No, mi limito a iniettare le lacrime di Rubes e Mustard mentre continuo a darle
piazzamenti al secondo posto.

*Donatella flicks a cigarette at Twinkies face, it bounces off as she stands on it*

Donatella: Non sei mia madre!

Twinkies: SÌ, LO SONO!

*Donatella and Twinkies argue as Madame and the tourists wine and dine with some pasta and pizza. Later everyone is waiting for Twinkies in the tour bus to leave the restaurant. Finally Twinkies is carrying a handful of stolen clothes from Donatella*

Madame: Omg is that Versace! Expensive!

Twinkies: Yes. Now drive!

*The tour bus drives away and they end up in Venice*

Madame: This is a beautiful place with canals instead of roads!

*Everyone piles into canals as Madame points out popular buildings around Venice. Twinkies is alone in a canal in the back, as Donatella’s body floats up. Twinkies takes her wig off to reveal snakes and Donatella turns into stone and sinks to the bottom of the water*

Twinkies: That’s for being more successful than me.

*Everyone gets back in the tour bus and drives around Italy*

Madame: If you look to your left you’ll see the colosseum!

Twinkies: I remember when I fell over and destroyed part of it. That was a crazy night!

Madame: That concludes our tour of Italy! Thank you very much, my name is Madame Monroe and you can find me at your local corner making a living trying to buy the best gowns on the market!

Just as we escaped one monarchy we're entering another one! but don't you worry, here incest is forbidden and our queen did not marry her cousin. In fact we don't even have a queen! We have our ruling prince Albert the second. one of the smallest countries in the world yet one of the richest,
AND where I choose to hide from the cops. Welcome to MONACO!

Hi, I'm Lilla! And I'm currently welcoming you all at the MONTE CARLO, the most glamorous luxurious district where you have to pay for breathing our air. *hands out a cheque* we also take paypal!

you know i've been here in Monaco for a while! I experienced everything and even worked here and there. actually got fired from the sperm bank the other week for drinking on the job but that's for another day..

BUT speaking of sperm did you know that Monaco has like.. zero laws to protect LGBTQ+ people? like.. none. they won't recognize your marriage and you can get brutally beat up by some random rich guy, good thing they all think im a real girl *winks*

Speaking of RICH, 1 in every 3 people in Monaco is a MILLIONAIRE. which basically means you can steal whatever you want and none of them will notice, all of them are busy gambling anyway! yesterday i stole an ak14, parts of a yacht and a couple rare diamonds.
but you gotta be SWIFT. Those rich people are such misers they'll catch on fast if you're not hiding it quick enough! needless to say, I'm still pretty sore..

The SIGNATURE national food of Monaco is the Barbajuan. a BIG and THICK fritter pastry stuffed with ricotta cheese. Wow, everything truly reminds me of him. *sigh*
Now I know a lot of you might be asking "Lilla, but isn't Barbajuan an italian cuisine?" First of all, put your damn phones down. I know you just googled it, there's no way in hell you'll know that. and second of all, yes. it is! you see Monaco's culture
has strong influences from Italy, France and Spain. or how i like to put it, we have no culture, no unique traditions, and we're just a bunch of old men with money who wanted our own place. In other words, we stole everything! easy as it is, because we're such a small country no one even gives a shit!

Listen now, if i told you that Monaco not only has THE largest Mansion ever built but also the biggest and most expensive restaurant in the WORLD. Would you believe me? well yes, because i took everyone's phones after last time AND because you know those millionaires will build shit like that
however all of that is FALSE, mhm i sure lied. but admit you believed me for a sec!!

now i know a lot of you might be asking "Lilla, even after ALL of that you still decided to flee to Monaco?, what happened to #EndCapitalism what happened to GAY RIGHTS!" First of all, you ask way too many questions. Please shut up. and second of all, you see.. im sure you noticed that throughout our little doc we were filming i kept
saying stuff like, WE, OURS, US!. That's because I'm a HUGE celebrity here and I already feel like I'm part of the country! *suddenly a little girl runs to Lilla*

Girl: LIL! DO YOU REMEMBER ME!? IN MONACO!!?

Lilla: YES! that's where i remember you from cuz i didn- i didn't see yo-

Girl: I give you one, like DIS *holds a bag full of cocaine*

Lilla: YES! I STILL HAVE IT!

Girl: AW!

aren't my fans the best? AND RICH! how can you leave a place like that?

NOW! I want to thank you so much for visiting, and before I send you to your next adventure in SPAIN. could you like.. ask them what they put in their Paella Valenciana? you know.. we just know it's big there and got curious.. for no reason of course!

off you go now!

———————————
~Plane Lands in Spain~

Hola, mi nombre es Caia Maria Farina Florida Almodiva Estafania… Cruz... y estoy aquí para hablar sobre la cultura española.

For now I talk Engrish. Because Spanish speakers no win drag races. Racistes.

Spain is a bootiful palace uh- place y everyone is berry berry happy and we love eachodder and and we all are Juan happy family.

We are berry diverse, because we borrowed a few peephole from other cultures. Such as the Douche, Chilé, Mexico, Venezuela, Honduras, Guacemole, Peru, Cuba, El Salvador, piraguas , Colombia, Paraguay, Bolivia, Puerto Rico, Panini, Dominican Republican, Argentina, Portugal, Haiti, y Belize :)

Some call us dictators but we take our haters and make them our masturbators

We also have good food, like spanish rice, spanish beans, and Spanish meat. It can be a real Spain in your ass :)

Check out the flamenco dancers, you’ve already endured twinks swinging their hip bones in their living rooms, why not watch people in dresses dancing 💃🏻 ?? It’s the same thing

Ok es Siesta time y I take a nap like when judges look at Dylangover

Zzzzzzz

Refreshamente!

We also had de bull fighting, which is when the matador has a fabric and tricks a beast! Which is exactly what I did when I designed a dress for Talian.

¡I ETRICK JEW , BE GON BEAST TORRO TORRO!

We also have the Spanish Football, which is when you hide your toes before Nina West comes and sucks them clean off the bone.

Come to España, we speak the language of love, like mi Abuela always say, ¡follarme el culo!

See you soon miss amores! Come to Braz- I MEAN SPAIN!

Adios, Beaches
——————————————

~Plane Lands in Greece~

*Greek music plays in the background as Gemini enters*

Gemini: Hello I am Gemini and let’s talk about GREECE BITCH.

*Walks around the town*

Gemini: The capitol of Greece is Rome of course and it has....

Random: No you dumb bitch it’s Athens

Gemini: ...it is

Random: Yes

Gemini: But Wikipedia said...

Random: You looked on Wikipedia

Gemini: ....

Random: ugh *Leaves*

Gemini: So the capital is Rome everyone and it has a population of 664, 046 people. Most of the religion they practiced is Greek Orthodox or Catholicism which is heavily influenced by the cultures.

*Cuts to a Greek Wedding as Gemini walks down the Aisle*

Gemini: At a Greek wedding, there are so many customs and traditions that are shared. For example when a bride and groom walks down the Aisle, the family spots on them for good luck.

*Someone spits in Gemini’s face*

https://media.tenor.com/images/ea6eb6a10217b6bbd56ebf68037a22fe/tenor.gif

Camera Man: Gemini...let’s not go...

Gemini: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/d4/fe/13d4fe4dce62ee3aa7266731ac1b4895.gif

*Sobs* He spat on me...Now I’m gonna have Hep. C. That nasty bitch spat in my lace front.

Camera Man: We are still rolling

Gemini: *Instantly stops* They also throw place as well which is a staple of a Greek Wedding.

Some Guy: GREECE BITCH

*Throws a plate at Gemini*

https://media.tenor.com/images/3f39746787b8f16a7120a2a4e08bf8c7/tenor.gif

*Gemini screams*

https://youtu.be/PiKri-sGfIo

*Gemini is scene with a black eye and a bandage wrapped around her head*

Gemini: I’m now hear with a Greek family who tends to have unique and beautiful names. Hello sir

Family Guy: Hello. Let me introduce you to my children. This is Gus, Rus, Nikki, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nicole, Nick, Nick, and Nick.

Gemini: Awesome. Hehehe

Family Guy: Come inside

Gemini: Ok.

Family Guy: NIKKI I TOLD YOU TO MARRY NICE GREEK BOY BUT NO. YOU WANT TO HOE AROUND.

Gemini: ...Should I leave.

Family Guy: YOU WANT TO MARRY ACENO, ACENO WITH THE TING ON HIS FORESKIN.

Gemini: Ok this  is a family show. Let’s go.

*Cuts to Gemini on a roof to the Temple of Zeus*

Gemini: I’m here now on the temple of Zeus. Some say that you have to have a peaceful spirit that is pure to not disturb the gods.

*Starts backing up getting closer to the edge*

Gemini: If one does cause a disturbance the says that you will be

Camera Guy: Gemini  wait!!!

*Gemini falls off the roof*

Gemini: PUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED!!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZthMY29yAtAoxDG/200.gif

*Crash*
1079 days ago
greyconverse
Scandinavia Mockumentary

*Camera zooms to Ruby lounging in Norway*

Hi! I’m Ruby Velvet. For the past year I have been quarantined in Norway. I’m currently in-your-way, right now! And I have learned a thing or two about their traditions and customs. For one thing, they sure aren’t messing around when it comes to the Olympics. And their Olympians sure aren’t messing around when it comes to a discount on Dopamine, either. Norwegians are so brilliant, what sets them apart from other Scandinavian countries is…. their fondness of trees? I have lived here for a year now, and I still don’t know what the hell these people do. Norwegians have so much game, they in fact have been the worst dates of my entire life. The men hardly speak! They will barely look me in the eyes! Where is viKING?!

I was drawn to Norway for a couple of reasons. Above all, Norway is an introvert’s dream. They sure do have one modern trend right- “stay the FUCK away from me.” Seriously, imagine Norways response to COVID-19. The rest of the world was devastated; in Norway, they all got drunk and celebrated not having to go near anybody! Now everyone can pack up all their things and.. er.. go live in the woods? Seriously, who are these people?

Let me open you a little secret. Norway is a very long country, you see. You cannot understand how LONG of a country Norway is. It is said that you can ride from top to bottom for SIX hours! Can you believe it? And we have great infrastructure, too! Yes!

Another thing people don’t always know about Norway is that it is very common here in Winter to fill up your car with a lot of food, winter clothes, and drive all the way into the mountains. We stay for a week, and live in a cabin, with no electricity. It is very wildly. Essentially, everyone feels like a Viking. In reality, it looks more like a bunch of people who have never camped before in their life all stumbling around.

It is a quiet place, Norway. Peaceful, you could say. That is until you pull up the receipts examining expenses for the month. CRIMINAL! There is nothing natural about that! Maybe the reason nobody wants anything to do with one another around here is because everything is so damn expensive! You call up your girls… buy a cute dress, go for a bite to eat, a bottle of wine; BANKRUPTCY!

Next up… Sweden!
*camera switches from Ruby in Norway, to Plai Station in Sweden*

Plai Statión's A British Zoomers Guide to Sweden
Yo Yo, wuddup all my fellow Zoomers out there. The name is The Big PP, Plai Statión herself, and today I'm here in Sweden. Now if your like me, a Zoomer, you've heard nothing about Sweden other than shit meatballs that are harder than my swollen testicles, flat pack furniture that was so hard to put together mum and dad got divorced and our lord and saviour PewDiePie. But Sweden is a lot more than that, innit? I dunno, so let's go see Swedish shit bruv!

Let's start by looking at the streets of Sweden. They mad clean, and that pisses me off no end bruv. Where's the fucking litter that gives streets character? Where's the smell of piss that makes you wanna shit the streets? There's none of that here and I'm mad vexed.

Now we move on to clothes. Sweden is home to H&M, which the producer has told me is short for Hennes & Mauritz. Personally, I thinks it should be short for Holy-shit-these-clothes-are-shit & Make-my-fat-balls-rash-up. Look at this suit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/95/da/8a95da9a14e49cea9a5606ba0a4ba4d5.jpg No Supreme logo, no Gucci logo, not even a Louis Vuitton logo! How am I supposed to know this shits fresh!? Not cool!

Moving on to music. What are some of the hottest music acts today? Post Malone. Kanye. Billie Eyelash or whatever the fuck her name is pronounced. Well, in Sweden, one of the biggest acts of the day was ABBA. What they made was some pussy as pop tunes about love and joy and bollocks like that. Nah mate, none of that. What they needed was some fucking rap in one of their album. I mean, who the fuck have even heard of Dancing Queen? Your 200 year old mum, that's who.

Speaking of entertainment, Sweden is also home to Mojang, who made the best selling block building game Minecraft, except minecraft is shit mate. Its basically Fortnite without guns! That's basically the equivalent of sitting in an empty room on your arse for 4 hours! Fortnite is way better than Minecraft innit?

Enough about entertainment so bad it makes doing your dad enjoyable, let's talk about food and how Sweden fucked up meatballs. I mean, 50/50 pork and beef flavoured with nutmeg and all spice? I'd rather be struck down by PewDieGod himself than suffer through that. And don't get met started on that sirstrumming stuff. It smells worse than my bedroom after ive eaten 2 of those peice of shit meatballs.

Moving on to the tourism, I've never seen such shit museums, and I've been to the Transport Museum! Ever want to fall asleep while standing up? Visit the Vasa Museum, a museum about a 17th century gunship that sank. Yawn! Even thst shit band ABBA has their own museum in Stockholm! They so old, they get a museum! 0/10, needs more weed references.

And when your done with the shit food, the trash museums and godawful not at all frash clothes, you go to your hotel. Except the Swedes thought "Let's make the concept of a hotel and make it colder" by constructing these ice hotels which are hotels, made of solid ice! They expects me to get  a blowjob sitting on a block of ice for a bed!? Nah mate, I'm mad vex about that!

So in summary, in Sweden, you can go walk around a bland as wet bread Street while eating your herring that smells like an open sewer visit museums that celebrate things older that your mum while listening to some no-weed-having pop songs and then get your small sick sucked on top of an ice-cream while playing a baby game. All in all, Sweden sucks.

I've been The Biggest PP Queen Plai Statión, see ya later. *walks off listening to Waterloo by ABBA*

Next up… Denmark!
*camera switches to Reality Warped in Denmark*

[Camera Action]

Hey bestiessss, Reality Warped out here in Denmark. Pack your bags loser and lets get ready to for a tourrrr. Home of the Danish, and before you ask, yes, it is the name of that pastry your crusty ass gets each time you go to Starbucks.

In Denmark, we boast a lot of scrumptious food from almond rice pudding, a dessert so good that Marie Antouinette would immediately nut. But let us talk about the fish, the herring, the cod, the flounder like the one you saw in the Little Mermaid. Oh yes, did you know the Little Mermaid was filmed here? By the way, Sebastian looks great poached.

But while Denmark is pretty beautiful from the Nyhavn canal to the Tivoli Gardens, we haven’t had the prettiest history. Honestly, it has been a bit rough, rougher than it takes for Rubes to secure a date. The Vikings yeeted people left and right (rip England), kinda savage like maybe Charlie D’Amelio level. But Denmark persevered and entered union with Norway, yay for treaty besties.

Clearly my energy shows that this is the happiest country in the world. And that’s not just because we contain that sexy beast Jamie Lannister <3 <3, but it’s because of the people (especially because no Rubes). Sorry Brexit!

But come visit us, we have more to offer. Who doesn’t titillate at the thought of being subservient to a constitutional monarchy (yes Queen Margrethe) <3 <3 <3 <3

Next… Greenland!
*camera switches to T'kay Runwae in Greenland*

*T'Kay comes up on screen*

https://ibb.co/XSQfPsd

T'Kay: "Hello everyone! My name is T'Kay Runwae, fierce fashionista and journalist queen all the way in the beautiful, sunny country of Greenland to educate you on-" *turns around*

T'Kay: "What the HELL Joe I thought we were going to Greenland????"

Cameraman: "Yes gurl we're in Greenland. You see, there's this whole ironic thing about Iceland being sunny and Greenland being-"

T'Kay: "Oh for FUCK'S SAKE-"

*The camera goes blank for a few seconds before coming back on*

https://ibb.co/fYp7czy

T'Kay: "Hello everyone. My name is T'Kay Runwae, fierce fashionista and journalist queen all the way in the cold ass country of Greenland to educate you on the country's... um.... icy history and culture." *Groans*

Cameraman: "Give us a little more enthusiasm!"

T'Kay: "Joe I will literally shove this microphone up your ass if you don't stop talking."

*Smiles brightly at the camera*

T'Kay: "The history of Greenland is a history of life under extreme Arctic conditions: currently, an ice sheet covers about eighty percent of the island, restricting human activity largely to the coasts. The first humans are thought to have arrived in Greenland around 2500 BC!"

*looks around and whispers* "Gurl who would even wanna live here?"

Cameraman: "You know we're still rolling right?"

*T'Kay smiles brightly again*

T'Kay: "Oh yeah! Here we have the oldest person in Greenland to educate us on the country's cultures! Oooh interesting!"

https://ibb.co/74yfLrt

Old Woman: "Sinilluarit. In Greenland, we have dog sledding races. We also do the ice fishing. We eat fish. We like the fish soup. We also eat the seals and the birds. The dogs also eat fish. We do not eat the dogs."

*The woman throws a fish at T'Kay*

T'Kay: "Girl what the hell is wrong with you???"

Old Woman: "Iluatitsilluarisi."

*A pack of dogs start chasing after her*

*Shot switches to T'Kay running*
T'Kay: "FUCKING RUN JOE THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!! WHY THE HELL DID I WEAR HIGH HEELS??? I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE-" *the screen goes blank*

INTERMISSION

*The screen comes back on*

https://ibb.co/7vF94st

T'Kay: "Hello again viewers. My name is T'Kay Runwae and I'm... lost in the mountains. I'm gonna die out here aren't I?"

Cameraman: "Let's make lemonade out of lemons! The harsh cold is great for fossilizing animals long extinct! Maybe we'll find a rare fossil!"

T'Kay: "For fuck's sake Joe do you think we're just gonna walk around and stumble across some old ass animal that was alive 4000 years ago? Think agai-" *trips over something*

T'Kay: "O-M-G! We just discovered a rare, purely fossilized turkeylover! This is an amazing find!"

Cameraman: "Gurl you can find those things at the gift shop for $2."

T'Kay: "Goddamit... I can never catch a fucking break. You know what, let's just ask for directions on how to get back to town!"

Cameraman: "We are literally in the middle of nowhere. There's nobody for miles!"

T'Kay: "There's someone right over there! Let's go ask them!" *walks over to the person* "Hello! Do you know the way back to the town?"

https://ibb.co/Jttwszv

Cameraman: "That is literally a seal you dumb bitch..."

Seal: "Gå ud af mit land, inden jeg spiser dig."

T'Kay: "Um, what did he just call me???"

Cameraman: "Uh... I think we should leave..."

*They walk away quickly as another seal glares at them from a hole in the ice*

T'Kay: "Ooh! There's someone else over there! Let's go ask him!" *whispers as she walks over* "Wow... Greenlandic people sure are tall... and hairy. Somebody needs to introduce him to waxing."

*Walks up to the man*

https://ibb.co/zfNvRdV

T'Kay: "Hello Sir! My name is T'Kay Runwae and I'm a FIERCE journalist! Can you show me the way to the nearest town?"

Cameraman: "Uh... T'kay. I don't think that's a man...."

*The scene cuts to T'Kay running again*
"FUCKING RUN JOE HE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!" *roar in the distance* "I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE STORY ON FLORIDA AND CALLED IT A DAY! JOE GET UP! OH MY GO-" *The camera cuts off*

This documentary was based on true events. T'Kay Runwae and her cameraman Joe were never seen again. To this day, this is the only footage that exists as solid proof of Bigfoot. What happened to T'Kay and Joe out in the Greenlandic wilderness... we may never know. The end.

Next… Greenland!
*camera switches to Enobaria in Iceland*

Around the world with Enobaria
[ CAMERA TURNS ON ]       

* Enobaria is in the image. She’s distracted. A camerawoman can be heard clicking the camera buttons, she's grumbling *

Enobaria: Are we already recording, Suzanne?

Suzanne, the camerawoman: I don't know, these buttons only have a tape that says "Slökkva Kveikja".

Enobaria: No, honey, it says "Set Kevin adjmt", that's his camera. Do I write like a doctor?

Suzanne: I don’t know... it’s written with crayons.

[***]

* Enobaria appears standing in front of Reykjavik's main square *

E: Volkswagen! Welcome! To a new "Around the world with Enobaria". Today we arrive in one of the most interesting and exciting countries on the planet. Place where Bjork, the volcanoes, and that blonde DJ from Sense8 were born. This… is Iceland!

Now we are in the city of Reykjavik, the capital of this beautiful country, but we have many destinations to visit:

We will visit the Jorusalem lagoon, a land with beautiful glaciers.

We’re gonna travel to the Ey...jaf...jal…  * the image turns black and white * … Kevin, did you sleep over the keyboard again? Wa… This is a real place? How am I supposed to s… Can we go to some other place easier to pronounce? No? You already bought t-shirts for your kids with the volc… Okay, I get it.

[***]

* Enobaria appears on camera wearing an ugly t-shirt over her dress*

Enobaria: We’re gonna travel to * points to her t-shirt. It has a smiling volcano, underneath it says "Eyjafjallajökull" * this volcano * smiles and keeps pointing for an awkward couple of seconds *

And last but not least, We’ll visit Selfoss, the place where Paris Hillton invented the selfie.

All that and more, today, in "Around the world with Enobaria"!

[ OPENING ]
* Enobaria appears on the screen, she’s walking over a glacier *

Enobaria: Here we are, on the Jokulsarlon, one of the most amazing places in Iceland. Look at this beautiful landscape…. Ice. So inspiring. Yeah… So much to see… * the image remains fixed on Enobaria for several seconds. Nothing happens * Oh look! There’s a seagull over there! Let’s try to feed her!

* Enobaria and the camerawoman run towards the seagull *

Enobaria: * stirred breathes * False alarm! My bad! It was just a rock. * picks the rock up and shows it to the camera. It doesn’t look like a seagull at all*

Suzanne: What is that? * focus on the ground towards the place where the rock was *

* Enobaria bends down and picks something up off the ground *

Enobaria: Is this…? [* looks surprised at the camera, shows a key and a stone key ring attached to it. It has an inscription that says "Atlantis" *]

[***]

Enobaria: We’ve found what seems to be the key that will unlock one of the world's greatest mysteries. We think the door of Atlantis is around here, so we’re going to look for it right now, live. Well, this is a DVD so it’s gonna be live just for us, but you can pretend.

* different footages of Enobaria picking rocks randomly and making some holes on the ice *

Enobaria: Oh! Look! There’s a rainbow in the sky! That means the leprechauns are showing us where we should go. That’s another legend here in Ireland, they he--

Suzanne: ...But this is Iceland

Enobaria: I-- Ireland and Iceland are not the same country?

Suzanne: No...

Enobaria: W-- Well… that’s exactly what Kevin told me, RIGHT KEVIN?

Kevin: Yeah… * he sounds stoned * I must’ve typed wrong when I was searching on Wikipedia.

Suzanne: What are we gonna do now?

Enobaria: I guess we’re gonna follow the rainbow anyways

[***]

*footage of Enobaria walking on the snow. She’s eating a snack*

Enobaria: Suzanne, this thing is delicious. How do you say this thing is called here?

Suzanne: It’s a Snickers…

Enobaria: Oh… *reads the packaging*

[***]

* close-up of Enobaria. She seems inside of an ice cave. The light is bad, the image too *

Enobaria: Suzzane, are you recording this? * the camera moves slightly up and down * Yeah? Okay. Pals, we followed the rainbow even though there’s no leprechauns here and we’ve found a cave with what seems to be the door to Atlantis. We’re very scared and it’s freezing in here, but we can’t go back anymore.

*Suzanne stumbles and the camera deflects and for a moment we can see the set behind the camera, a fan and Kevin can be seen throwing fake snow*

Enobaria: *in a very low voice*  We’ll try to move in silence, we don’t know what may be around here.

* a phone rings loudly *

Suzanne: Hi mom, I can't speak right now, I'm at work. Yeah, save me some meatballs for dinner.  Love you, bye.

Enobaria: How do you have signal here if we are literally IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?

Suzanne: Maybe I'm picking up a signal from an Atlantis antenna?

Enobaria: Oh... I didn't think about that. You’re right, we should be close! ! Let 's go!

[***]

Enobaria: This is it. We made it. The door to Atlantis is behind me

* a simple wooden door is in sight. It has a sign nailed to the front that says "Entrance to Atlantis here." *

Enobaria: We’re gonna use the key to unravel this mystery for good. Are you ready, Suzanne?

Suzanne: Hit it.

* Enobaria slowly inserts the key into the door *

* she begins to turn the lock *

[ CAMERA CUT ]

* Kevin is the image holding the camera. He sees his body naked from the side, reflected in a mirror. He is kneeling on a bed, groaning. Someone else's legs can be seen in the mirror *

Suzanne: Are you sure no one's gonna see this?

Kevin: Yeah sure, I already know how to lock the file, I googled it

-----

The end.
1078 days 11 hours ago
nijoco
Hello Ladies,

Please welcome to the stage- the exalted mothers mothers Zsa Zsa Tea and Eden Gardens

https://i.imgur.com/2L73PAz.gif

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!