This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Mission

Topic » Episode 9: Mission

1773 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your ninth mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will be safe from Armageddon, both being voted in and being called out. Additionally, they will given the double vote power which allows their vote to count twice instead of once. In this season, if you are not a winner, then you are a loser, which means you will be eligible to be voted in.

The name of this mission is "Come And Get Me"

In this competition, we will be testing your speed, knowledge, and connections in the game, so be mindful!

Each round, I will post a CATEGORY or a QUESTION, you need to post an answer that fits the category, and you need to be FAST.

All answers must be posted in the format below:

My official answer is STATE YOUR ANSWER

Where you replace the state your answer part with the answer to the question or category, but your answer is also in ALL CAPS.

If you are the first person to answer correctly, you are SAFE for the round and will gain a little power. You will be able to do TWO THINGS:

1. Give any team of your choosing a strike
2. Choose another team to give a strike out as well.

Once a team has accumulated 3 strikes, they are eliminated from the game BUT they can be choose to give a team a strike still.

Please note, for each question you may only answer ONCE, and if you delete your answer post, I will give you a strike. Spelling also counts.

The last team standing will win this mission and be safe from the Armageddon.

Any questions?
1773 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ready
1773 days 19 hours ago
jman96
hi
1773 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
ready.
1773 days 19 hours ago
BluJay112
Hi
1773 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Ready as I’ll ever be
1773 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Il ngere
1773 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
If it is a person, I need first and last name.
1773 days 19 hours ago
bamold1999
R
1773 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
R
1773 days 19 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here
1773 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1773 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ALL ANSWERS ARE TO BE IN THE FORUM.

Any other questions?
1773 days 19 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Let’s go
1773 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Let’s go
1773 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ALRIGHT, QUESTION ONE COMING UP...

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!