This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Mission

Topic » Episode 9: Mission

1773 days 21 hours ago
BluJay112
sucks that my one win had to be so controversial
1773 days 21 hours ago
BluJay112
gj jake the house wanted it for you but it’s alrigjt
1773 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
FINAL RESULTS

XXX - AlanDuncan (Alan D)/jman96 (Jordan M)
XXX - bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P)
XOO - BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W)
XXX - Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
XXX - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/immaxyman (Issy J)
XXX - Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Ramanik (Kamani W)

Jake and Kamani, you are eliminated.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Nick M and Jack, you are the winners of this mission!

Nick M and Jack, as the winners of this mission, you are SAFE from the Armageddon this round. Additionally, your teams vote will be counted not once, but twice, so use that power wisely.

Everyone else, since you are not a winner, you are a loser, meaning you are all eligible for elimination this round. All teams will have to vote in one team to go into the Armageddon, remember you and your partner must agree on your vote.

Voting will be posted soon.
1773 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
It's just so funny how Bamold is trying to play people like pawns in this game.

He cried in my texts begging me to get online and to give him the power so he could eliminate Kelly and I listened. I have been blinded by what has been going on in front of my eyes.

And everything that has occurred is just very eye opening to me with where I am on the totem pole of certain teams. Kelly and Issy, I apologize for my mistake, I was manipulated. However, you did give me a strike so I don't feel that bad.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!