This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Confessionals

Topic » Season 2 Confessionals

2071 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Cant say im really suprised. Nathan just screwed my game over, but if i do leave i plan on having a little suprise for him. The dead never forget.
2071 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Well heck, of all i sent a message asking to save me only jakub has answeared. Im probs going but not without a bang!
2071 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Brittany:

Okay so ive found myself in a foursome alliance with Nick, Sam, myself and Keizo in addition to a trio with Birks and Tati. I’m also close to Nathan so I should be good for another couple of weeks in terms of safety. I’ve been laying low so I’m not caught trying to play this huge social game. With that being said, Christian hasn’t even talked to me thus far except to ask if I’m saving him while Tati and I are kind of aligned. It would be smart for me to keep her as a longterm target in order to keep me safe.
2070 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Confessional- My alliance is flopping rn. Weve has control every week but now it looks like they cba lmao. A random is gonna win HoH and put up me and Nathan yey

Ratings flop as the skinniest legends are evicted
2070 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: This has been incredible. I've worked my butt of to ensure that I have the votes every time I've been up for a dotd vote. I've socialized as much as I can and am really going to try and ensure I get back in the house. I've been on the bottom this entire time, but i've scraped through again and again. I'm a fighter and i'll finsd some way to get back in.
2069 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Confessional- ratings flop
2068 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
This is risky from jakub. To nom me because i have a good chance at beating paul. This sure will be a nerve wrecking vote.
2068 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Brittany:

I need as many people on my side as possible at this point in the game and Birks is definitely with me. Paul isn’t someone i’m closely aligned to but i know I have some sort of connections with while Christian still has to talk to me so he’s not important to my game.
2068 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Truth be told, im the most powerful player right now and it shows. I know where absolutely every player is in the game. Lets just say that there is a 4 man alliance and i plan to break it up.
2068 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Sam, paul, nathan and slothy if my theory is right.
2068 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Me and jakub were trying to figure out who voted for me against paul, and i figured this out as the most likely even though i also heard that nick told jakub he voted for me. Then again jakub nommed me.
2066 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Yes i will not do veto(mostly becsuse i cant) but i dont need it. Whatever happens with pov i have a backup plan.
2066 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Me:

What's your back up plan?

Christian:

Confession:
Easy, depending on who wins pov, we will have 1 or 2 safe, meaning there will always be two i can nom from the other alliance.
2066 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Good job slothy you earned safety, now one of your supposed team mates takes your place.
2066 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Man, lots of good information coming to me. So there is now a possible trio of nathan, slothy and brittany. Idk if this is trickery from slothy but im gonna play safe this week. Hopefully all will be revealed. I gotta hope jakub or nick wins hoh next week.

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!