This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Confessionals

Topic » Season 2 Confessionals

2061 days ago
J2999
2061 days ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: Im in the house!!!!!1 WHOOP WHOOP representing all the Nedas. I want to just cause chaos and be a kaitlyn herman but still try to win (if thats possible). I will bring the drama (probably not) and wont be a gamebot (probably will be one).
2060 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Sam:

DR: My MIDGET alliance is forming, me and cort are going to obviously snatch some knee caps bcuz thats all I can reach xd xd. But woo I have some jolly tall friends in this game so lets hope I win hehe!
2060 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
So hey dudes, im on james big brother yay. Really happy about the cast especially my good friend keizo. Really looking forward to the game.
2060 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: Sloth is crazy, but i think were both on some sort of drug. I ahvent talked to any of the others. I cant believe James Chen-Moonves slept with Paul who tried backdooring NEDA.
2060 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Brittany:

Coming into this game, I need to lay low with a cast that’s so evenly matched. There are a couple of people that I could consider possible allies since I’ve spoken to them prior but I’m not counting anyone out yet. I need to do what’s best for me in the game and start off with an alliance, who to invite though...? Anyways, HoH is coming up and if I win, I’m going to use that chance to talk to people and build my ideal group
2060 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Birks:

CONFESSIONAL: WTF NATHAN WTF. YOU SPOKE WITH ME. OUT OF 6 PEOPLE U PICK ME TO ELIMINATE FIRST? OK. IM C-O-M-I-N-G FOR UR WEAVE
2059 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Confessional- so this week ross should be going home unless I decide to flip it bc ross doesn’t seem so salty this time. There’s no chance in hell he can get off the block tho and I don’t wanna win pov bc I don’t want to be the reason he goes u know. But I have a final 2 with Nathan. I’ve got pretty good social connections with most of the cast. I have a secret alliance with birks that probably won’t go anywhere bc I don’t care for him but he cares for me obviously lmao. And me and Paul have an automatic alliance in all of our games so it’s looking pretty good if u ask me abt it.
2059 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Paul:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/totaldramaisland/images/1/1e/Ep12_courtneymad_big.gif

UGH im so upset I know Nick is in my FOUSLAY alliance ayyyyyye but I wanted to win a comp! I've noticed in alot of group games I play I NEVER WIN A DAMN comp i just suck ;) at comps! Its not fair! my alliance want to evict Ross whom i want to keep and its just hard trying to reason with them. Moving forward I want to branch more and work with Brittany, Keizo, Courtney etc
2059 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Christian:

Confession:
Thank GOD (no pun intended) but like seriously why does everyone think im a christian. But i apriciate my new alliance in Phase 3!
2058 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: Im doing this cause Nathan wants Ross out. Ross could be a potential ally down the road and either way, whether ross stays or leaves, this vote will add to the drama
2058 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Brittany:

https://media.giphy.com/media/P6zAxe8Xwz1XG/giphy.gif
This first week was a breeze for me! Thankfully, Nathan, who I’ve had a previous connection with, won HoH and promised to keep me safe pre and post veto. However, one of my closer allies in Ross is on the block but he’s against someone who hasn’t really spoken to many people so I hope Ross can get the votes and survive. I have had the opportunity to talk to Nick, Slothy, Paul and Keizo and as long as I can keep making these connections I’ll be okay moving forward.
2057 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Keizo:

Soo... There's nothing to really talk about in my confs :/ I mean I think I'm safe for now cause I talked a little with everyone that bothered to answer me... Everyone seems cool... And I have an alliance with Christian... I made a deal with Nathan... I talked with Nick little more than with anyone else... And Jack is pissed at me for last group game we played together...I need to talk with him about this... I just need to play safe... Yeah... My confessionals are going to be a mess...
2057 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: Slothy is being a turd. He pulled a Nathan and fricking took away my walls in the hoh comp cause he didnt want anyone to know we were working together. BS. THAT IS SUCH BS.
2057 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Brittany:

Ross leaving really sucks considering he was a potential vote and ally for me in this game. Coming into this HoH, though, I wasn’t too worried about who won by the end because the people I trusted were in the end with me. Keizo coming after me really made me mad and after confronting him, he laid off and went after other people. He just made an enemy (but he doesn’t need to know that, yet ;) ) I was able to talk to Slothy and Birks and I teamed up with them both for a bit until I let Slothy take the hits and get HoH. They both didn’t care if I won HoH and same went for me so why would I even get blood on my hands this early on? I’m just glad I’m safe for now
https://media.giphy.com/media/Z96TMcXBQ9keQ/giphy.gif
I have made a small enough connection with almost everyone left in the game to keep me safe so let’s hope it stays true!
2057 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Birks:

Confessional: Yes I won that. Slothy picks me to face off against troy in the veto comp and i already know he's more loyal to others than me. Then he says "Dont use it". So ofcourse im gonna use it and get a new ally on board with me. Sorry slothy, not sorry.

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!