This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Finale

Topic » S16: Finale

1019 days 10 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
so j2 hates me confirmed
1019 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
Oh I had 0% involvement this season due to time issues but let it be known I was there watching it all play out, grats Sean on 1st and Birks on runner up hugs u all sm
1019 days 10 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Hugs Raul
1019 days 10 hours ago
Birks4444
J2, thoughts on my overall iconically funny JRBB legacy?
1019 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
iYBF
What was y'all's favorite alliance/side of the season?

Honestly I was team the 5 I can’t lie…
1019 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
So what did you think of me this time?
Plus pretty bad the 2 big alliances I was in flopped quickly.
1019 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Birks I think you really solidified your spot as the best to play the game, as part the reason you did lose was involved by preventing you winning twice, so really you did play well.

I do understand some people not voting you on the basis of you playing similar every time, as there are similarities to your previous, but you did play good!
1019 days 10 hours ago
jojo7784
i can say i am happy that birks lost, but even if he would have won it would be tainted by the fact that he wouldve been evicted at 8 if not for adam not voting
1019 days 10 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Thought on me j2
1019 days 10 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Thoughts*
1019 days 10 hours ago
Birks4444
0 min agoJ2999
Birks I think you really solidified your spot as the best to play the game, as part the reason you did lose was involved by preventing you winning twice, so really you did play well.

I do understand some people not voting you on the basis of you playing similar every time, as there are similarities to your previous, but you did play good!

hugs sm

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HalfFormalFirecrest-max-1mb.gif
1019 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Logan I think you had a part of luck involved, because you were lucky to not get second boot; but after that, your game definitely improved, and people became fond of you, and no one was targeting you, so your game did improve significantly, props to you for that
1019 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Megan I'll give you my thoughts on you when I get to the Winner rank, as it sorta sums it up there.
1019 days 10 hours ago
J2999
I'll move onto the awards now!

Awards:
Hero
Villain
Underdog
Pre-Juror
Player
1019 days 10 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Kind of nervous

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!