This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Head of Household 1

Topic » S16: Head of Household 1

1017 days 16 hours ago
J2999
As you will know from your previous season[s], this Head of Household competition is a JRBB opener classic.

This competition is  called 'Word Play', and here's how it works:

In the first Head of Household competition of the season, I will simply either post a letter followed by a number, or a number followed by a letter.

If the NUMBER is LAST and the LETTER is FIRST, your word must BEGIN with that letter and be that number of letters long. For example, S8 could be 'Survivor'.

If the LETTER is LAST and the NUMBER is FIRST, your word must END with that letter and be that number of letters long. For example, 5E could be 'Plane'.

However, I may ALSO post a word that has a determined START AND END letter, eg A5E. Your word would need to be the number in the middle long, start with the first letter and end with the last. For example, Apple.

However, unlike previous seasons, the way scoring this season works is different.

When I post the word requirement, you must then post a unique word that has not been claimed.

Each round you will have 60 seconds to do so, and anyone who fails to within the 60 seconds will be eliminated. If everyone has posted within the minute, then whoever was the last to post a correct will be eliminated. If you have no correct answer within 60 seconds, you will be eliminated.

Words must be valid on dictionary.com, though you CAN use plurals. Any proper nouns, such as names and places, will not be valid.
[https://www.dictionary.com ]

Last houseguest standing will win for their duo, as they both become the first Heads of Household of the season.

Any questions?
1017 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
drama.
1017 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
Yeah I’m good
1017 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
No
1017 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
im offing myself
1017 days 16 hours ago
abstractjay
no
1017 days 16 hours ago
Hisoka
r
1017 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
ok
1017 days 16 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
Sure
1017 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Got it
1017 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Playing:
Rachael
Anthony
Christian
Joey
Eoin
Darrius
Josh
Jay
Harry
Adam
Logan
Zach
Xakim
1017 days 16 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Hey
1017 days 16 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I’m here
1017 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Megan you can play, but it's starting now
1017 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Round 1 coming up...

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!