This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11: Power of Veto 4

Topic » S11: Power of Veto 4

1357 days 21 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “Stay or Fold”, and here’s how it works:
In this competition, you will need good guesstimating to succeed.

Each round you will be presented with an image, and asked how many of a specific thing you can see in the image.

You will then have 60 seconds to mail your estimate.

Once that minute is up, I will post all players’ estimation. You will then be given a further minute to decide if you are going to STAY or FOLD.

Should you choose to FOLD, you are ineligible to score but will compete in the next round. If you choose to STAY and are closest to the correct amount, you score a point. However, if you are FURTHEST away from the correct answer and you STAY, you will be eliminated.

If two or more houseguests are the closest or furthest away, both would receive a point / be eliminated, depending on the circumstance.

Failure to submit an estimate will result in a DNS, two of these will result in your instant elimination from the competition. Failure to submit a STAY or FOLD within a minute, you will instantly fold for the round.

The first houseguest to score 3 points or the last houseguest standing will win the Power of Veto.

Any questions?
1357 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Good luck!
1357 days 21 hours ago
Arris
ok just give me 30 seconds brb
1357 days 21 hours ago
Arris
ok bk
1357 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
im ready
1357 days 21 hours ago
J2999
I will POST each thing here, then you will MAIL be your guess.
1357 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
sounds good
1357 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
i suck at counting
1357 days 21 hours ago
Arris
gl
1357 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
don't judge my estimates ok
1357 days 21 hours ago
Arris
i swear i played this comp before but it might have been a diff game

im high i hope it wont stp me hihi
1357 days 21 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Lol
1357 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Ok, Round 1 coming up...
1357 days 21 hours ago
J2999
https://i.imgur.com/e7tjLqy.gif

How many "!"'s are in this image?
[exclamation points]
1357 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
just making sure ur posting our guesses here right

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!