This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2163 days 5 hours ago
Krisstea
Kris: You wanted out of this game early merge. Then everytime after that you continually brought up that we should have voted you out when you asked. Why should I vote for you when you wanted out of the game so badly? Also, whenever you didn’t get your way, you called rig just because Michael is my boyfriend. Why should I vote for someone who slandered the host and falsely accused him?

I asked at merge because I was told by Heather that she told you all about my previous game and that was an idol beast. I told her that put a target on me and tbh, I joined this game because Michael asked me to and if I was just going to be a number and be thrown aside, let’s do this now. I did not have an alliance to fall back on. I was talking with Heather and TJ the most and then Heather wanted to stop talking game and we were on opposite sides. I began talking to the other side after first vote at merge because I thought there is a chance for me in this game. Up until this point I played very hard and did the best I could, because of me winning the puzzle you were able to find your idol with that clue. I never stopped trying in any of the games. Yes you are right I did get upset about “rigging” we can go back and forth about that, I was not the only one who thought that. And tbh, Michael knows the reason why I would say that, so if it is ok with him I will tell you exactly why I did, but I am not going to post without him knowing what I would say. I have had many games where things didnt go my way, thats life.  As far as saying “you should have voted me out when I asked” that was when you were talking nice to me and we were talking normal and you would ask me to do something and begging me to please flip to save you.. It was more of a joke type statement that i made to you at that time, like maybe you would have had a better chance convincing someone else. I already where your vote is going and its ok, its a game and if you feel I did not play a good game than thats your opinion, In my opinion I played a good game, I played hard, I built relationships and trust and not revealing to much information, I knew at F6 it was going to be easier for me, I just had to win immunities, then when it was F4, thats when it got hard, TJ was asking to be saved on one side and Ben on the other. My biggest move in the game was knowing that I would chose to vote out the best player in this game even thou he was my closest allie in the game. So as TJ used you and Rod for a shield I also had a shield in front of me, Ben.
Oh and didnt know he was your boyfriend until someone mentioned it and then another person in the game confirmed it the day before that tribal.
2163 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Kriss u not only justified something I didnt ask you to justify as u also instead of answering a question u attacked me Over it

Anyway I still find u hypocritical and YES u did say on the tribe chat u wanted to quit once or Twice and there was that at the beggining of the game
As for your second answer I find it half assed and not really game changing considering it was obvious those two needed to go but at least u answered its a respectful answer and makes sense, a shame u decided to bitch previously.
2163 days 4 hours ago
s73100
Game play
Ben
Blake
Zach
Ross
Rodrigo
And the other two lol
2. That’s fine blake you can be bitter l0l
I think my biggest move was flipping back and forth throughout the game people had connections that I wasn’t apart of so I dwindled down the sides evenly on both to ensure I would make it here.
Not really expecting to win because don’t respect being flipped on and will vote for their friends. But I had fun anyway
2163 days 4 hours ago
Krisstea
@Rod
Sorry if I did not answer what you were looking for. I spoke very little in tribe chat so will have to look at that where I said it, I know that one night I was very frustrated and you all knew it too. So if its there then its there, I dont remember it tbh.
As far as my answer being half assed, sorry again but I am being honest, had TJ's vote not flipped you or him would have left and Blake would still be in the game so to me, messaging him to make sure he flipped was successful in making sure Blake was voted out..
2163 days 4 hours ago
s73100
And TJ idk why you’re trying to discredit my idols at all when I didn’t even need them except to ensure your master blake or one of his two sheeps went out... it’s called gaining majority
2163 days 4 hours ago
Ross56
Hey TJ I have another question:

Could it be said that you reached this point because of luck? Like I mean TJ you needed those two advantages and then Blake had to use his idol to save your alliance. So the only move that was made was the Heather move without an advantage and you werent the one who convinced me, it was Blake. So uh was there any move that you solely orchestrated?
2163 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
i Don’t have a master, tyvm
I’m just saying, either way you’d use your idols f5 and 6, not discrediting it, it worked out great for you, I’m just saying it was simple.
2163 days 4 hours ago
s73100
Oh and missed bens second question.
Most loyal to
1. Ben
Zach
Blake (up until it was clear I was on the bottom of his group and he showed me a fake merge idol that I had already found LMFAO that was my deciding factor to vote him out)
Ross
Rodrigo (much higher in the beginning but you know ily but pretty obvious ur voting TJ)
Ya and the other 2 were pretty Irell so idk if they deserve a trust slot

Anyway congrats TJ on ur win kinda sucks when half the jury is on your front two friends Page but ya ily woo yay bitter
2163 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
I wouldn’t say I really solely orchestrated the moves I made, I had my allies with me. You can’t make a move without having people with you. And Jayden, Akshay and Ben were all taken out without advantages.
If we’re discrediting advantages, then take out the others as well and look at that....
But in the end, advantages are a part of the game and my alliance used them right at that time to keep our three as long as we could.
I don’t think anyone did anything completely on their own in this game, that’s not something very common in survivor. I wouldn’t say it was luck, it was more my social game and proper use of advantages and things like that. If I didn’t have all the power I had the connections with the people with power
2163 days 4 hours ago
s73100
Well TJ at final 6 my idols were smart lol I needed majority with Kriss and ben and if I used it on myself my side would have a 0% chance of drawing rocks. You had no intention of flipping
2163 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
Tbh Sam I doubt I’ll win but lol we’ll see but ty, I wish we spoke more in this game honestly
2163 days 4 hours ago
s73100
Same o well I’m on the beach can’t complain about anything
2163 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
Yeah Sam, your idol plays were solid, I would be 50-50 on flipping afterwards honesty and you confirmed that I had no other choice, good job with that move.
2163 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
LOL yeah have fun on your vacation :)
2163 days ago
M_Davis1998
*I will now begin accepting votes*

You have until 8pm EST tomorrow to cast a vote!

Jurors, you may still ask questions if you wish :)

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!