This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2148 days 2 hours ago
galore
Sorry for being late. I have a few common questions for all of you.

1) Mention every vote out where you had control post merge?

2)  Your best subtle move?

3) Who amongst the other two deserves to win?
2148 days 2 hours ago
galore
Regarding my self vote, it still haunts me. I didnt have access to the internet for more than 24 hours. I thought I'd be safe but bam, you guys got me. I wanted to act inactive so that you guys feel i am non dangerous and a floater. But it backfired pretty bad lol. My vote is totally up for grabs. Waiting for the answers.
2148 days ago
TJ2807
Hey Akshay!

I had a certain amount of control over who we were voting for the first two merge votes, Jayden and you, where I would give my input on who would be best to take out and keep us all safe. As well as the Ross vote, where I had control knowing where all advantages would be. I also knew exactly how the Ben vote was going to play out.
Voting Sam at f5. Ben came to Rodrigo and I saying he wanted to make a move on Sam. I thought about it, and though it seemed unlikely that it would work in my favour and I was confident Sam would have gotten the idol, I went with it to make it seem like I was truly desperate and open to voting with Ben. That would help me take control of the next vote, with Kriss trusting me in one side and Ben on the other, proving myself to him the vote beforehand.
If I was on Jury, I would have to give my vote to Kriss. She played a respectable game that she could be proud of knowing she was as honest as possible.
2147 days 21 hours ago
Krisstea
Hey Akshay :-)

Sorry for being late. I have a few common questions for all of you.
Yayyy glad you made it to the party!!

We always played as a group with the same noms either Blake or Rod. I knew at f6 who had what advantages left to play and how they would all work, but I can say Ben, I knew I was going to vote him at F4, we were so close during the game but was a hard decision. Sam and I had already talked about it at F6, then when F4 got here, TJ thought it might be him leaving and since we had been talking we felt comfortable talking and he asked me if there was any hope at all, I told him I was prob voting Ben and for him to talk to Sam because I knew Sam was voting him too. I knew he would vote Ben because he wanted to stay, so I say that one. Also helped to ensure Blake left when he did explaining to TJ that if he did not flip it would be him or Rod leaving, TJ did take his vote back and flip which is what I what I wanted cuz we had become closer during the game.

As a group of me, Ben and Sam I knew how the votes were going to go from F6 on down. I knew Ben was always putting false ideas out there to others but always new he was loyal and aiming for the other side. I knew when we got down to F4,  TJ would vote Ben to save himself because Ben was the bigger threat in the game, having already established this with Sam on how we were going to vote at F4, When TJ asked if there was any hope, I told him I was thinking Ben and for him to talk to Sam, knowing Sam would confirm the vote to him. I thought I stood a better chance with TJ in the end then I did Ben as I am sure he felt that way about blake in the end.
If I couldnt vote myself haha, I would vote TJ because he was more active and loyal to his alliance and never flipped until he was forced to at F6. He's a good player and having our relationship I think helped both of us get here.

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!