This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2154 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third vote*
Ben
2154 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*
And the 17th person voted out of Michael's Survivor Singapore and the 7th and final member of our jury...
Ben, please bring me your torch.
2154 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Ben brings me his torch*

Ben, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Its time for you to go.

*Ben leaves*
2154 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Looks at final 3*

Welp, you guys did it! Now for one more night on the island before getting your final chance to make your case in front of the jury! Good luck! Head back to camp, good night!
2154 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
-Remembrance walk-

Now is the time that the final 3 can give tributes to each player (or just whatever players they would like to.)

I will open the floor for opening statements and jury questions in about 24 hours!
2153 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
After 39 games days, and 35 real days, it all comes down to this. The final 3! TJ, Kriss, and Sam! Three very different players, all with their own story. Tonight, they finally get to tell it!

I ask that each of the final 3 post an opening statement before addressing any comments from the jurors, however, due to timezones, I will open up the forum to jurors now.

Jurors, you may ask whatever questions you need to be able to decide who you want to win Season 1 of Michael's Survivor.

I will allow the first 24 hours to questions only. I will then allow 24 hours for the jurors to cast a vote. After 24 hours, voting will close and we will announce a winner!

Good luck to you all!
2153 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
Hi Jury!!!!
I have done a lot more than you may have thought.
One thing none of you know, not even Rodrigo or Blake, is just how close I am to the wonderful lady next to me over here *points at Kriss*. We were aligned from day 1, we call ourselves the Forbidden F2. Nobody saw us coming, we told each other everything we needed to, and kept each other safe. We only voted together the first and last tribals we were at together out of the 9, but we also made sure to keep each other’s names out of the mix no matter what. We were secretly talking every single day and never told a soul just how close we were. That’s how I separate myself from just being a Blake sheep, we made decisions together and I had a complete other game he didn’t know of. This way, I always knew that no matter what, Blake and Rodrigo would be voted out before me and I had some time to make a move and flip the vote off of me, which I did. By not winning comps (of course I did try in a couple, but not many) and acting dumb, Sam and Ben could both underestimate me and want to go after each other, leaving the decision to me, flipping me from being the minority player on the bottom to the one with a decision to make, and I made sure both of them were comfortable with me and had no chance of voting me. What would completely make me want to vote Ben was that he would tell me and Kriss completely different things and he was the head of the snake that just couldn’t stay in. I lied to him to keep my strike of not receiving a single vote at the merge, and only 2 in the entire game. Now, let’s get back to the beginning of the game and work our way back to now!
It all started when I was in minority the first vote, and my first ally Paige was voted out. Feeling alone and afraid, the Swap was a blessing and it was extremely clear I had to flip on my tribe and get Bryan out. I made a relationship with Kriss, Sam and Patrick and successfully got Bryan out. I made the necessary connections to bounce back from a rough first vote and put myself in a much better connection with new allies.
Now, let’s get to the merge! I was immediately in an alliance of five including Heather, Sam, Blake, Rodrigo and myself. That alliance would stick together for a total of 2 votes where I tried to just lay low and keep myself safe. At the beginning when everyone is figuring out their position, it was important to me to just talk to a bunch of people and make good connections on both sides to cover my bases.
Then, with both Heather and Sam now flipping, I was put on the bottom with Blake and Rodrigo. Meanwhile, still talking to Kriss and Heather regularly so I knew I could stay safe since they’d protect me over the other two. Blake successfully used his idol and we got a big player in Zach out of the game. Now, with a couple new advantages from the Auction, we saw a light and maybe an opportunity. Here comes the hardest vote in the game, Sam and Ross would flip to vote out Heather and I would have to make the hardest decision in the game, my tengaged mom and one of my best friends heather versus one of my closest allies who always voted with me and never lied to me. In the end, I made the decision to take out the biggest social threat in the game Heather who was good with literally everyone and keep my f3 alliance strong.
Now in f7, and knowing that Kriss and Sam have idols, I knew we needed to try and figure something out. So I made a plan, to make Ross feel safe so they wouldn’t use an idol on him. I went to him and said I wanted Blake out sooner than later, which in a way was true but I wouldn’t say anything like that before I wanted it to happen. Just like we had planned, Ross went straight to Blake with the info and we made it seem like Blake and I were fighting and maybe not even voting together. But at the same time, I did a little test. I told Kriss we were voting Ross, so I knew from that point she was TRULY serious about our relationship and that I could completely trust her with my life in the game. From this point, since I used my extra vote to protect them, Blake and Rodrigo trusted me more than ever before and I was safe by knowing for sure Kriss had my back, so my bases were covered.
Then, at f6, I made a new plan, this one wouldn’t work but it was a good idea! We weren’t sure who had the idol, but we wanted Sam to flip, so I decided it would be a good idea for me to disguise my Skype to be identical to michaels, use the message Blake was given for his real idol, and make it look like Blake actually did get the merge idol to convince them to flip. Ultimately, I needed to flip and vote Blake out a vote sooner than I had planned, which was a little annoying but fine for me, I knew that I would be safe
For at least one more vote because Kriss would protect me. Next vote, Kriss winning immunity yet again, I knew that sadly Rod would go. But I needed for Ben to think I would trust him, so I voted Sam like he said to and made him think he would be able to convince me to do it again at f4, therefore keeping me safe, and trusting that Sam would know that Ben making it to the finals would be destructive for him. I also already knew at this point that Kriss agreed to vote Ben out at f4 as long as we beat him in the challenge. Sam was also hardly ever online so me leaving a long apology and explanation would end up being enough and he didn’t hesitate at all to keep me.
There’s a little taste of what went on in my game!
You guys say that the game was “rigged” or “favoured” for my side but I didn’t have any idols to save me! Sam used two idols on himself and Kriss gave her idol to Ben, they each got idols or won immunities to keep them safe while I needed to use my social and strategical game to keep me in.
Good luck to my fellow finalists!!!
Now a little message to them both:
Kriss: my Forbidden f2!!!! Ily! We slayed on the sidelines, I’m so glad that we didn’t let you quit when you wanted to be voted out.
Sam: We didn’t speak as much as I wanted to, but in the end we voted together when it really counted and you did keep me safe thankfully despite me having voted you! It’s been fun, gg. I can’t help but laugh at me having begged you to keep me safe while you had been offline for a day LMFAO then you just coming online, said “I’m voting Ben” to me and that’s all XD
Remember that in the end, I still had less advantages than both of them did and couldn’t protect myself with immunities and idols. Sometimes I was in a majority, sometimes minority, but always made sure I had a shield and knew I was going to make it farther than my f3 thanks to my relationships that I made. I did whatever necessary to win and in doing that also received no votes in merge like I previously mentioned.
Well guys, it’s been a fun game, making finals is great, I can’t wait for your questions and hope I can get your votes!!!!!
2153 days 17 hours ago
Krisstea
Hi Jurors, I know some of you are disappointed to see me here but tbh I think I played a great game and I hope some are glad to see me here. I will break it down the best way I can and of course answer any questions you have. First I want to stay I played a very loyal and trustworthy game, never flipping and staying true to my alliances.  Starting the game on day 1, I immediately started an alliance that I thought would be solid. I was the potential vote for the first tribal , I did message a few to stay and I was lucky they kept me. I do play hard and I think I have shown that. Many seen me as a weak player because I wanted to leave at merge, my reasoning for wanting to leave at Merge was because I was told that my previous group game  was leaked to others in the game, so I wanted to leave on my own and save myself hours and hours of trying to play a game that I would not win. But then when I stayed I played harder.

One thing that many do not know is that the alliance I spoke of on day 1 included TJ, and we spoke every day during this game, we did not say what the other side was doing as we were on opposite sides but we did try to keep each other safe, if one of our names came up, we would bring up another player that was on the other side and still not jeopardizing our alliances as we were both still  trying to get one of them out, so it did not hurt our tribe.  We are the Forbidden F2.  He knew I had an idol and I knew of his extra vote before anyone else. The one time I was fully unsure of votes was Ross, I had been told earlier Ben and then Ross, Ben was sure it was him that was getting the votes, I had asked TJ if he was using his extra vote and he said no, so at that point all I could was hope I gave my idol to the right person, I trusted Ben and he was a very smart player and was glad to have him on my side. But this made the game a little stressful at times but as I said before I am loyal to a fault and sometimes it hurts me but I want everyone to know everything.

I gained trust of many people and knew a lot of advantages and secrets and not once did I repeat any of it to anyone, I wanted to be a trusted player. During the game, I found the first merah idol and then immediately got moved to a new tribe, I was sad but there was a chance to find another idol which I found but to late. I have been called a sheep in this game, and what I don't understand is that the person calling me a sheep was one who wanted me to do out tribe puzzle because I was fast at puzzles, which I did win for our tribe and he was able to find an idol because of it and also told me I would win against him in the end until I did not flip to save him. I fought hard for the tribes I was on, I stayed up til 3 am during the rainbow trying to get the most tags, our tribe won first.  So I don't feel I was a sheep at all. A lot of decision were group efforts and I spoke to many one on one as well, some I tried convincing but most I just met during this game and don't know that I speak the truth, even if it hurts me.  I always had my tribe / and alliance side best interest and did my best to help us as a group and also keep my first alliance get to the end. You will read more in personal tributes.

Jayden - Unfortunately we never talked during the game, I have seen you around tengaged and was looking forward to talking to you but we were always on separate tribes and you were voted out at merge in which I did not vote for you. Maybe sometime we will play a game together, I think we have mutual friends and would like to get to know you too
Akshay - OMG was so sad you left, I had messaged you so many times to vote because I knew your vote was needed, I wanted you to stay so bad, you are such a sweetheart and had such great game play. I am glad I met you and got to play with you. Btw, you know I didn't vote you either haha

Zach - Someone I met in this game that I think will be a friend and someone that I will continue to talk to, we had discussions and you have such a big heart and felt bad and I get that because I am the same way, but I had to make decisions my allies or them, so I stuck to it as many times I felt awful. I had told Ben I would use my Idol to save you but we really thought we had the votes, had Blake not played his idol you would have stayed and you were definitely needed on our side, you were strategic and let us all know your thoughts, I think we worked well as a group and I am glad to have met you!!

Ross - The person that I felt I could have maybe saved had I known more than I did, I knew votes were going for Ben at first and then heard right before tribal that it was maybe to you, I was not sure who was getting the votes. I did have an idol and Ben was convinced it was him that was getting the votes, so as I said I did things not only for me but for our group, I gave him the idol in hopes that we would finally get out one of our targets, that was a fail. You were such an amazing and strateic player and I wish you would have stayed and played with us more. Again I think I will talk to you in the future as well.

Blake - Well we both know where our relationship is at. I told you that orginally I thought I would be working with you guys but then you al stopped talking to me and made me aware I was not part of your group, so when others started talking to me, I found a place that actually wanted me, maybe for a number, I don't know but it made me want to play the game harder because I had more of a reason to play besides for myself. I told you the whole game it wasn't anything personal when we voted you for you over and over again, you were a huge threat, your social skills are mad, you know what you are doing for sure. You made me feel so bad for voting you until you realized I wasn't going to flip and it went from  " you can beat me, to you are a sheep" The night before we talked for a long time and I thought ok, this is someone I think I would be friends with, I know where you stand but just so you know it was not personal until you made it personal.

Rodrigo - You wont believe it but I said it and I really meant voting you out was hard but I knew you would just come after us and I would be gone. I did not know you before the game just heard of you, I think I talked to you the least because I felt you had you all alliance and it was clear it did not include me lol. Anyway you are one hell of a player, you slayed in this game and I know I will see you in other games and who knows maybe will talk again, I don't know that's up to you. much respect!

Ben - You know how I feel about you, we knew each other before the game but didn't talk much until the game. You were one of my solid allies and I trusted you enough to tell you about my idol and give it to you to use to make sure you were safe when you thought you were getting the votes. We had a battle every week and at times it seem impossible and it would never happen, but we fought and I think we played a great game together and I remained loyal until the end where I had to make the choice of you or me. Hearing that the jury would vote you in the end, I had to think about who would I stand a better chance with at the end and unfortunately you played such a great game I knew there was no way I could beat you but I was honest with you and told you before the votes were even read, I hope that you still respect me as a game player, Anyone who knows me I play a loyal and trustworthy game and I think you seen that. So much respect for you as a player too and I know we will talk more in the future. I had a great time playing with you <3

Good luck Sam, we didn't speak a whole lot but voted the same way most of the time. We agreed on most of the votes and you are an Idol Queen!! And I have to answer this because a few asked me and I did not answer but change the subject. "would Sam tell you if he had an idol?" the answer to that was yes he did at Final 6. Thank you for trusting me.  I am so glad that we talked what little we did and I really want to play with you again sometime and TJ.. well you already know how I feel about you, you got to hear me complain, laugh and just be paranoid haha, such a lucky person. I am really glad we played together (although being on the same side would have been easier at times... ily!!  Good luck to both of you! Xoxo

My final Stats : During tribes, only went to tribal twice, 1st comp I score 2nd to the highest score, 2nd comp I scored the highest in puzzle,  lemonade stand I scored the highest and helped a few how to get scores higher, stayed up until 3 am getting tags in the rainbow to help make sure our tribe would win,  After counting with the tribe,  I did the 198 pc puzzle in 38 minutes and our tribe won. When I knew someone on our side had to win the Over the bridge I stayed up until 5 am to make sure I won it, and then the obstacle course I was able to complete that the fasted and won my 2nd immunity.  As you know I was lucky to win the final immunity. So at the end I was able to stay loyal, stay trustworthy, Find an idol and win the last 3 Individual immunities and play my ass off. I hope you can respect the game that I played and vote me as your winner.

Will answer questions but remember this is a game and not a witch hunt, GG everyone!! xoxo
2153 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
TJ- We rarely talked, and you never approached me in this game, why should I vote for you? Making a fake Skype just isn't gonna impress me enough to give you my vote.

Kris- we formed a bond in this game, why didn't you trust me enough to tell me that you had an idol? Was our bond 100% on your part? You were the one I trusted the most this game.

Sam- why should I vote you?
2153 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Also, for fun. Rank the jurors
2153 days 11 hours ago
s73100
I’m gonna keep this pretty short. Because if you have specific questions regarding my game you can ask me as I’m on vacation in Disney Land :D.
Anyway, coming into this game I didn’t have close bonds (except ben), I had people who ya I had talked to a bit but never really had more then a kind of hi-bye relationship with. So I knew that if I wanted a chance at even making finals I would need to narrow down and dwindle the numbers on both sides. I constantly flipped on both sides dwindling down numbers while still successfully maintaining enough trust that they wouldn’t vote me, I only received one valid vote against me this entire game and that was at the final 4. I truly never really felt in danger. I constantly acted like the paranoid kid but really I was behind every flip and every flop in this game.
As my opponents stated moves were made “earlier” than they were planning and that was because of me flipping to secure MY spot here. I knew that TJ has close ties Pre-game to blake, rodrigo, heather, probably more etc. I didn’t have ANYONE I got here by myself by using the two sides to my advantage and constantly putting them against each other without me in that mix. I wasn’t the most vocal player, but I wasn’t under the radar I was constantly creating bonds and trust and I sure had tons of fun this game so thanks y’all for playing with me :)
2153 days 11 hours ago
s73100
Zach, you were definitely one of the people I trusted THE most out here. I think you should vote me because when we started talking we really did create a bond and I was extremely sad to see you go. I do think you should also vote for me because I really didn’t have anyone to rely on I made it here myself by never voting how a majority wanted to I always constantly were telling 2 groups of people 2 different things, and without any votes successfully casted against me except the final 4, I am very accomplished.
2153 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ- We rarely talked, and you never approached me in this game, why should I vote for you? Making a fake Skype just isn't gonna impress me enough to give you my vote.
Zach, I understand you may have stronger bonds with the other finalists but I think you should vote for me based on the game that I played. I received two votes for me in the game, at f19 and f16, but never any after that. I stayed loyal to my allies as much as I possibly could and did whatever I needed to do to protect myself and the people I needed in the game. I'm sorry that we were on opposite sides of the game, I hope we can play more games together in the future.
2153 days 8 hours ago
JSBReality
TJ-You had alot of enemies throughout the game how do you feel about making it this far w them being a thorn in your side
Kris - I didnt really see much outstanding gameplay so what was your best move and why.
2153 days 5 hours ago
Ross56
hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tee Jay: Tell me why you should get my vote to win when you gave me your vote to send me home.

Kristee: Tell me a strategic plan that you masterminded that actually went through

Sam: What moves did you make other than finding idols?

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!