This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2152 days 21 hours ago
benp428
Hello everyone:)

This has been a crazy game and I'm extremely happy I was able to play
I'm so pissed I got eliminated because of a rock, paper, scissors competition.

But anyways congrats on F3 you guys!

TJ: I really don't see the game that you claimed to play. You were with Rodrigo and Blake the whole merge and failed to win competitions, find idols, and advantages. I see your game as following Blake and letting him be the "leader" of your alliance. Please tell me how I am wrong and also tell me what YOUR biggest move was in this game. PS (Rodrigo and Blake are completely one-sided towards TJ and not considering anyone else)

Sam: You were a great ally to me towards the end. You found 2 idols to get yourself in the F4 and you won immunities. Also, you had connections with both sides. I respect your game, but you were inactive a lot so I didn't see you make your own moves and decisions in this game. Can you explain to me what moves and decisions you made on your own and also explain why you played a better game than the other 2.

Kriss: You played a great social and strategic game, and the jury doesn't see that. It was me and you against the world and we were able to pull it out. You had strong connections with everyone. The problem is that the jury sees you as my sheep. Please explain why you are not my sheep and prove them wrong. Also, what was your smartest strategic move in this game? Also, why should we vote you, especially that you almost quit twice in this game?
2152 days 21 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ-You had alot of enemies throughout the game how do you feel about making it this far w them being a thorn in your side

Im very proud of the game I played! I had odds against me with quite a few people who I knew would target me, and people who tried their best to screw me over, for example Heather who irigonally wanted to give me the f4 advantage if she went, gave it to kriss so that I would be voted out since I voted her. I needed to adapt to things like that and use my social game to get me to this point without receiving votes other than in premerge
2152 days 21 hours ago
TJ2807
Tee Jay: Tell me why you should get my vote to win when you gave me your vote to send me home.

In fact I gave you two votes to send you home! But I hope you can see you were a big threat and someone who couldn't be trusted with info. You were someone who knew I could be a dangerous player and I couldn't have that around any longer, I hope you understand that it was strictly a game move, nothing personal and you won't be bitter because of that!
2152 days 21 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ: I really don't see the game that you claimed to play. You were with Rodrigo and Blake the whole merge and failed to win competitions, find idols, and advantages. I see your game as following Blake and letting him be the "leader" of your alliance. Please tell me how I am wrong and also tell me what YOUR biggest move was in this game. PS (Rodrigo and Blake are completely one-sided towards TJ and not considering anyone else)

Considering you weren't on our side or in our chats, some of which I made, how would you see that? Yes I didn't win comps idols or advantages other than the extra vote but I obviously didn't need them to get here.
A big move I made was getting you out, Ben!
I had been dropping hints to Kriss for AGES how you would win if you made it to the end, and how you were a dangerous player that had to go, and I know how close you two were, but still managed to get that flip through and save myself in a f4 scenario where I was on the bottom.
Also, for the Ross vote. Rodrigo wanted to do Kriss, Blake wanted to do Ben. But in the end I convinced them Ross was a snake by planting a fake plan to get Blake out and telling Ross. Ross immediately fell for the bait, in the end proving my point and my vote went through.

Another reason I'm not a sheep, I mademoiselle more relationships with other people other than Blake and Rodrigo. I stayed friendly and spoke to people here and there, predominately Kriss to keep me safe. I relied on my social/strategical game, not a sheep game. A sheep doesn't have a f2 with someone else.
2152 days 21 hours ago
TJ2807
Just another response to Jayden’s question. Here are some enemies/People againstI had theoughout the game and how I handled the situation:
James: Day 1, I knew that I needed to either get him by my side or out of the game. Knowing he was friends wit Paige, my other ally, I tried that and we made amends. Unfortunately, that didn’t last long as he was voted out in the swap.
Bryan: Always against me, voted me, got my friend out and tried to get me out. I spoke and hatched a plan with Kriss, Sam and Patrick and got him out before he could damage my game any further.
Zach: We has a bad past in group games.... originally tried to make amends but after he voted Paige out I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, and him helping Bryan at basically yell at me in the chat. So I instead, with my allies and an idol, got him out.
Ross: We have such an interesting group game past! I already explained how I got Ross out, so I won’t again XD.
Blake: CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF. The last game we played together, we were allies day 1 and I backstabbed him and voted him out Day 6. Watch Survivor Wannabees, y’all. But I knew he was a big player and I wanted him by my side this time, so I did just that and starting talking to him from day one to rebuild the trust I had broken.
2152 days 20 hours ago
Ross56
Waiittt so TJ, was the plan to take me out started before you came to me with the Blake info or after I had snitched?
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
Ross, it was a plan from before but it wasn’t really going through, so then the snitching was when it sealed your fate, because they weren’t going for it beforehand.
2152 days 20 hours ago
s73100
Ross your question:
I made quite a few moves throughout the game: I flipped on Jayden, flipped back on heather, flipped back on you and then blake. I do think one of my greatest moves was the way I got blake out I knew that if it was a tie then either rodrigo or TJ would go out and Blake would lose a number. I couldn’t beat blake so I got him out no one would take a 50% chance of getting rocked out.

I also do believe TJ was sheeping blake he claims he wanted to get rid of him but never made indication I always voted my own game to further MYSELF not anyone else I was an individual in a merged tribe divided in two.
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
Sam I was also an individual in the game, I had my own individual game. I did what kept me safe and if Blake being a shield that I knew I would outlast, might as well keep him for a little longer.
Also wdym that you flipped back on Ross? You didn’t vote Ross... or did you mean flipped back to his side?
2152 days 20 hours ago
s73100
Ben:
Really every decision I did I did on my own, I think you can agree with that. You know yourself that about 1/2 the time I never ended up voting with you but you with along as most of the jury continued to keep me safe and I really never had to use my idols to protect myself as I was mostly always in majority making the decisions post merge. I do think I played a better game than the other two because I made my own decisions unlike TJ who I believe played a smart game but often for others. And Kriss threatened to quit like 90 times lol
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
If I TRUELY was a sheep and didn’t care about this game, I wouldn’t vote out my so called shepherd to save myself, I would’ve still kept him safe.
Also don’t make it like it was a big calculated move to get Blake out that you used your idol, yeah it worked out but you had two idols anyways you were gonna use it anyways lol
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
I’m interested in knowing what makes Blake the leader in your guys’ eyes... is it that he stupidly fought with more people and broke all other connections??? Idk, it’s puzzling.
2152 days 20 hours ago
benp428
Everyone saw him as the leader as he was the one trying to talk to ppl
And he was able to get advantages and idols to save himself
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
He’s not the only one who got advantages, and I also was talking to people to save my own game and to benefit myself
2152 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
Sam had idols to nullify any votes ever going his way, Kriss had immunity wins to hardly ever leave herself vulnerable, I had my by human shields and social game.
Each finalists had something to get them here, and I think we all played good games, I won’t be angry with any outcome. Disappointed, maybe, but never angry. Jury, do what you see fit! And please ask any more questions that you have!

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!