This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 6 - LISA WONG

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 6 -..

2162 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
You keep saying “moving on” yet you keep coming back to try to put up some type of argument.
I am the judge, you are the flop. There was a reason why you’ve lost both battles you were in. I regret even stealing you after your first elimination. You are a bad artist with a bad attitude, and I for one think you should just be disqualified, but that’s the tea for another day.
2162 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, guys, let’s just proceed
2162 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
Remind me why you’re a judge again.

You started it and now I’m ending it, so one more time - I’m done.
2162 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
I’m a judge because I am good. If you can’t handle criticism, then you don’t belong in the music industry.

You are dismissed.

https://coub.com/view/r2sci
2162 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
K.
2162 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
*standing applause, shedding away a single tear*

I'm actually not crying, this actually made me cry. It was that powerful and packed full of raw emotion!

Now I am going to deduct 1 point from my score for unoriginality because you used a coach performance and didn't do, like, a cover. I'd like you, preferably, to not do that in the future cause that is my rule.

Still, this performance made me realize who you are as an artist. I think your knockout was a stumble and you're lucky you became a wildcard. Putting your audition, battle, and live together though, you finally have a brand, an artistry. I'm so pleased and happy with your route and the fact that you found one when others are still trying to find theirs.

There were obvious errors in tone and pitch near the end when the emotion choked you up and overwhelmed, which is understandable but I still have to deduct. On the brightside, even when you vocally committed flaws, the vulnerability and emptiness and hurt spoke through emotion in volumes and really touched me and it sent a message.

This is a great song, but it's even greater if you sell the meaning and you did.

7.5/10 (remember I had a 1-point deduction)
2161 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
"I am rating this performance a 0/10. I feel insulted, and I’m very disappointed in you."
IM BALD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"I am the judge, you are the flop."
HJKDFCBHJRTFGHUIYFGDHJHSJKDHSKLDHSKJ
2161 days 6 hours ago
AintItFun
Hey
Hey Re

Stay in your own lane before you get into a fatal accident
2161 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
do u not remember when i released a diss track about carly jay

i will gladly merge into your lane and leave you on the shoulder.

2160 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I am so disturbed and confused by everything said above, but looking at this performance I am happy. It was packed with such raw emotion and is a great example of somebody utilizing emotions to their note choices. I think you did hit a few hinky notes though - maybe the emotion did get the best of you. Not at all a bad performance, I enjoyed seeing it.

5/10.
2160 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
13.5% will be added to your final percentage.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!