This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 6 - LISA WONG

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 6 -..

2151 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2151 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps enthustiasticslly, eventually deciding to give a standing ovation*

Incredible emotion, and relatively good vocal control and technical prowess.

This totally recaptured the magic of your audition, and it could lead to a new reinvention into becoming a frontrunner.

Great job.
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Ahem. I’m really proud of my performance here. I believe I portrayed a lot of emotion and had some very excellent notes, but I can judge myself.
Vocally, there were many times in this piece where I was off pitch, and it really brought down the performance.

Now that I’m done judging my performance, I’d now like to judge Lisa Wong.

Lisa, I talked with Janelle and she did verify that she wanted you to sing one of my songs. She wanted you to sing one of my songs, not necessarily use one of my performances as your piece. It is really undermining and a slap in the face to the judges when you use their own performances. It should really be common sense not to use their performances. One of my own team members used an Ariana Grande performance as their piece and believe me, they will be hearing the exact same thing that you are hearing.
What you did was very unoriginal, and while I am very proud of myself in that performance, I am not going to reward you for my own talent.

I am rating this performance a 0/10. I feel insulted, and I’m very disappointed in you.
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I would like to verify I take partial responsibility for this, you didn’t do anything wrong necessarily, i  wish I had pushed you more towards a certain area, you did check in with me and everything, you didn’t do anything wrong, I should’ve made my stance more clear, I should’ve MADE you use a cover. BUT at the end of the day, this just didn’t work out... for at least one of the judges!

(Also, Gaga’s rating will be put in as a 1)
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Really in all of my teams misses I take partial responsibility - as it is my team.
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
https://media2.giphy.com/media/zwNTwqaWKSNjO/giphy.gif
2151 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
Ex-fucking-scuse me
2151 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
I don’t care if you feel insulted, take your 0/10 rating and shove it up your ass for all I care
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Take your ass home. If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the fucking kitchen.
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
You have been eliminated from this competition twice now, and it’ll feel amazing when you’re eliminated a third time.
2151 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
Your job as a judge is to solely judge MY performance, not judge me as a goddamn person like you just did. Leave your personal bias in a hot car to die and focus solely on what you just saw
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
But I didn’t judge your performance. I judged MY performance
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Lisa, I take responsibility for this, BUT Ariana & Beck still have yet to judged, and obviously the polls are what matters most, so... don’t worry yet!
2151 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
No sweetie pie this is my performance for the live playoffs. It isn’t your performance.

Anyways I’m done talking, and I’ll just move on.
2151 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Yeah you’ll just move on right out for your 3rd elimination.

What you did was wrong, and it was a slap in the face. My own teammate that used an Ariana Grande performance will hear the same thing that you just heard. It’s not about bias. It’s about common sense.
2151 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
“3rd elimination”

Lmfao we still have more people that need to be judged so I can safely say that I’m alright.

Anyways, moving on.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!