This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #6

Topic » Task #6

2248 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Going from a fucking winning streak to not even submitting a show okay
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Hello advisors and chairman  we have a show that is based off the economy  and stock market of America it is called Secrets of wall street

Show title : Secrets off wall street

Genre : drama

Plot : the plot is about the behind the scenes of the stock market in wall street,The stock market hits a new low in this timeline and the cast has to figure out
Why because everything seemed normal right at that second and so that is our plot for this  show

Main cast;
Sterling kinght as Thomas jenson
Margot Robbie as Tina Washington
Victoria Justice as Riley smalls
alex pettyfer as George Dawson

Theme song :
Bad blood by Taylor swift
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

Storylines
Thomas and tina both accuse each other of messing with the stock market and causing choas in the stock market office.They want people to believe their side and it could leave to a civil war withen the office.

Riley has been spying on her boss  George for quite some time now after she became obsessed with him after he picked up papers for her.She noticed he has been acting but different he keeps on leaving the stock market office early.Hopefully he is not doing anything bad probably not right?

Thank you for listening to this in my defense nobody talked in our chat so I came home  and saw that it was time for our presentation and nobody was talking and so I had to make a idea  withen 5 minutes so  thank your for your time
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I came up with this in 5 minutes
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
It sucks but I just wanted to get something on the board
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Loves Margot Robbie
2248 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO Well at least we know the curse has worn off :P
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well I know if I go to boardroom I won't be out over any other person in our group
2248 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My advisers will read these over and have a decision by 6:32
2248 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
............... 2 minutes to judge

Wow I thought we were getting pressured LMAO
2248 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok so both shows range from ok to good. I would personally watch both.

However, one team submitted 30 minutes late AND a not as detailed story (yes, I know it was last minute).

With that being said, Team 42 wins.

Kyle, as PM please chose 2 others to join you in the BR
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you Mr. MJF
2248 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well just looking into the future I know Matty not throwing shade but is  better than the other two
So I would like to bring
Luis and crazy Mich

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!