This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #6

Topic » Task #6

2234 days ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats everyone on making it to Task #6.

Once again, Chris & Matty as outgoing PMs I would PREFER someone else on your team takes the position BUT in the event no one does there is no penalty in being PM back to back.

Now on to the task!

For this task I'm asking you all to create a TV show pilot. No, you don't need to write a full script because y'all don't want to type that much and I don't want to read that much. However, there should at least be some form of a script to help us understand the show.
Try creating plot, show name, channel, characters, storylines, settings, even irl actors. Make this a show that could make it on the air.

You have until 6 PM EST TOMORROW (Wednesday)! The PM will then present and if they can't make it let me know ASAP.

AND REMEMBER, I SPY ON THE CHATS SO WORK WORK WORK!
2234 days ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m PM
2233 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
K.C. is the PM for Team 42

Empire, how about you?
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m here
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Can I just present first?
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Yes
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Team 42 has produced a hip new series, that I greatly hope you all enjoy. It has love, drama, lies, deception and most importantly... murder.

SHOW TITLE : Love & Murder

GENRE : Soap Opera, Murder Mystery

CHANNEL : FOX

POSTER : https://i.imgur.com/PfurBCR.png

PILOT SCRIPT : https://tengaged.com/blog/Kaseyhope101/8504599/love-murder-1x01-pilot

THEME SONG :

PLOT : On her wedding day, Jenny Cooper is more than excited to finally marry the love of her life, legacy of a multi million dollar business owner, and struggling writer, Chris Jennings. But when her twin sister surprises her on her wedding day, one twist after another leads to the wedding being called off... and a body count.

MAIN CAST :
Jenny/Jolene Cooper - Jennifer Lawrence

Chris Jennings - Zac Efron

SOUNDTRACK :
#01 - Going To The Chapel Of Love by The Dixie Cups

#02 - Kill Kill by Lana Del Rey

#03 - Drunk In Love by Beyoncé

#04 - This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things by Taylor Swift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oBPK_iqBZc

STORYLINES :
In the pilot -

Jenny & Jolene’s instant rivalry, their estranged relationship undeveloped on in this premiere, but is made obvious by her tricking Chris into sleeping with her, and then basically ruining the wedding. She shows by the end that it wasn’t all malice, and she felt responsible for the death of Jenny, but is it just an act? Who knows!

Jenny’s dad. It’s shown that she takes her dad’s memory very seriously, as she wore his watch and was going to wear it at her wedding in memory of his “passing”, but at the hospital it’s revealed he HASN’T died, and he was going to be there at her wedding. What happened to him, and why did everyone think he was dead? Who knows!

Chris’s dad also died, leaving him with more than enough money, so rather than being apart of the working class, he works on writing his novel (inspired by his love story with Jenny), but when his wedding comes around, he doesn’t find enough certainty with the way his life is going - more specifically his relationship with Jenny - and he runs off in his car, _drinking_ . Has alcoholism been a problem in the past? He left behind a dead body, did he kill Jenny? Could alcoholism and the murder be connected? Who knows!

This mystery has a _LOT_ of mysteries to it, and in every good mystery series, you have to leave the audience _GUESSING_ and the premiere is no different, if not those guidelines are more valid than ever, as if you give too much away in the start, they won’t feel the need to keep watching... all bets are off with this one! Anything. Could. Happen.
2233 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
Yes
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Gl team Empire I hope y’all figure out who your PM is
2233 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
I will give Enpire until 6:20
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I think it should be noted I was ready on time
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Noting that the cast and poster was brought to you by Chris
2233 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
LMAO I was just the run-through guy :P so if we go to boardroom I'm out I think...
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
You helped!
2233 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Not much :( All of my songs got rejected for not fitting the mood and when I threw out some ideas for the story they were too over the top :P

I'm just not good with stories I guess
2233 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay we win

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!