This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 5 Lithium

Topic » Chapter 5 Lithium

1604 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea decides to keep Nao's B-thing in mind for later, while she just... keeps wincing in pain.*
1604 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya some shit like that. Who cares theyre annoying anyways.”
1604 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: ......... *bites her lip, still watching* ^Shit...^
1604 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
He started to sweat, the heat feeling unbearable. “Let me out… let me out…!” He started to bang on the oven door, tears flowing freely as he was unable to move most of his body in the cramped space. His skin started to cook, smoking and burning as he screamed in pain. “Red… please… R-red…” Christian’s entire body was starting to welt and blister, his face becoming unrecognizable even as he continued to scream. His entire body was covered in burns, and the oven was shook repeatedly forcing his entire body to turn to evenly distribute it across his entire body.
1604 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao glances at Neil. "...You want your hair dye or not?" He tugs on his hair. "Becky or Beth or whoever provides that crap."

Arabella is watching the execution, horrified. "...Oh... fuck."
1604 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"...Can't disagree with you there, Neil."
Mitsuki leans back, seeming a little bored.
1604 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Sora covers his mouth at the execution. “...Damn...”
1604 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he rolls his eyes*
“They know if I dont get it ill beat the shit out of them i dont remember her fucking name.”
1604 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea, who has been in sympathetic pain this entire time bc those sounds just keep making her watch, holds her good hand to her stomach and winces.*
1604 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: Fucking shit-
1604 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
The temperature rose to even more unbearable levels, starting to burn his skin to a dark black color. His crying slowed down, and he fell into stillness as a timer dinged. The screen faded to black momentarily, only for a neatly packaged bag of Christian Beef Bites to appear on the screen.
1604 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao glances at the execution. "...None of these can beat our execution..." He smirks at Neil. "Yeah, cause you're dumb."
1604 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella looks visibly close to getting sick. "C-christian beef bites?!"
1604 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: .............O-Oh my god. What the- what the shit...
1604 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"What the fuck..."

*Rhea frowns.*

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!