This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 5 Lithium

Topic » Chapter 5 Lithium

1604 days 14 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: .... *just... blinks at Rain Boy before looking over to the execution*
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*red is too emotional to speak about homosexuality*

*neil attacks him biting and scratching*
“Ill fucking kill you and laugh about it idiot!”
1604 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I mean, if you need homosexuality explained, you can ask a homosexual yourself..."

*Rhea points to herself, before doing her best to avoid watching the execution. In character, not out of, OOC def gonna read this.*
1604 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she lays her head down and covers her ears*
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
He claws at the bark, eventually snapping off enough of the branches to escape and he sets off on a run being pursued by them. “Snow White? That’s from the movie, not the book…!” He continues to run, as the roots of other trees extend and trip him. He falls down, twisting his ankle hard enough to hear the bone snap. “N-no!”
1604 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella frowns at the execution starting. "...Red, don't watch this."

Nao winces as he's bit, trying to stop the rabid animal. "I-I'll stop saying it... quiet, the execution's started..."
1604 days 14 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: ... *winces at that last bit, playing with her hair as she watches*
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Thats what i thought you bitch boy”
*neil huffs*

*red nods and sits down hugging the book he was given shaking as the execution happens*
1604 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea definitely heard that snap, though. Yikes, she looks pained.*
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Christian grabs at the grass, pulling himself forward by sheer force of will. He crawls along the ground, sliding through bushes and undergrowth with his clothes being snagged and torn the whole way. He peered out to see the trees continuing their pursuit, one even extending a branch to stab him directly in the eye. He screamed, tears leaking from his one good eye as the other eye was held out on the thin branch before him. “R-red… I don’t know if I can make this story have a good ending,” he whimpers, but continues to crawl his way forward until he comes across a familiar house made out of candy and treats.
1604 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao makes a face at him and covers his mouth. "...Just watch the execution... freak."

Arabella covers Red's ears because this is getting pretty dire. "...Shit..."
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*neil glares and bites his hand hard*

*red just shakes having heard his name he closes his eyes*
1604 days 14 hours ago
Absol
Mitsuki watches.
"Wooow... this one is pretty good. Who comes up with these?"
1604 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Christian gulped, knowing what awaited him here but watched as the door cracked open, allowing him entrance. He crawled his way into the house, only for the door to slam shut behind him and for the floor to give way like a slide tossing him directly into the huge elaborate oven. A cut-out of the witch from Hansel and Gretel stood at the oven’s doors, staring into his eyes as the temperature rose.
1604 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao drops his hand wincing. "...Neil handled Kuro's, I'm pretty sure... the rest is probably the people we ignore who give us stuff. One of them might be named Beth? Or... B something. Becky?"

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!