This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 Genie In A Bottle

Topic » Chapter 3 Genie In A Bottle

1585 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Sora cracks his knuckles, staring at the three of them. “...You will all pay...”
1585 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
Rain Boy tried his best to stand up for the group. To point out legitimately suspicious things. And, like they always do, they just push him out to listen to their own groups.
...Rain Boy looks at Rhea: "I just wanna go."
1585 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*Elias is silently standing there bitter*
1585 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella glances at Christian blinking. "...You're telling the fish. Of course you are."

Kuro glances between them hoping things will be okay for just a little bit longer. ^I don't want to lose either of them...^

Nao covers Neil's mouth. "Shut up. You're at fault for everything here, including teaching Scrappy how to open the door to our bedroom!"
1585 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*This time, Rain Boy was wrong. Perhaps, one day, he will be right, and he wont' almost get people killed. But that day is not today. Alas, poor Rain Boy. Rhea just sighs at him, standing still.*

"...me too."
1585 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ai frowns hearing Rain Boy, going up to him and locking arms with him. “...Don’t say that...”
1585 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: ... *plays with her hair, saying nothing*
1585 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*the elevator goes up and up until it lets the remaining people out to await their fate*

-END OF EPISODE-

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!