This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

Topic » Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

1612 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: ... *shakes her head and hurries to the elevator*
1612 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I know..." Arabella looks back at Neil, smiling sharply. "Still no different from them," she says, then walks into the elevator holding back tears to cry where he won't see. ^Don't give him the pleasure.^

Kuro glances at Brenda and Brett unhappily. "...Let's get in the elevator and away from this place..."
1612 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she nods in agreement* "Let's motor...." *she walks towards the elevator*
1612 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea stands in the elevator, arms crossed.*

R: "I can see why they were chosen to try and force us to kill each other, now... but... by who..."
1612 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kuro follows into the elevator, scratching at his arm. "Yeah..." He glances back to the trial room, a bit miserable.
1612 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*brett nods and goes to ghe elevator same as red the elevator starts to rise*

*neil’s eye twitches he yanks nao’s hair*
“Bitch!”
1612 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella flips Neil off with both hands as the elevator rises while Nao suffers.

Kuro just wants to go home. "..."
1612 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*the elevator rises up with the remaining teens inside*

-End of Episode-
1612 days 11 hours ago
Demgirl6
here is my rlly good review

deaths:
geena - gone too soon rip angel
cranky - u rlly killed off my boy cranky like this .... :( he deserved better
yeriana - https://media.giphy.com/media/v0DiYavje9FyE/giphy.gif

not deaths:
brett - sometimes u just have to get high and make a snowwoman. he's valid for that.
red - go go power rangers. he's a baby but not really bc he's like 18 and 6'5
arabella - protag edit queen of throwing rings. ur favs??? could never. she's out here doing it all
kuro - tiny tiny tiny he's so spooky let him be high and talk about spooky things forever pls
rhea - queen of knowing what's going on. musician of my dreams
alana - maybe possibly possessed by a demon. witch icon
elias - he drew a cat and i really liked it
ai - she's so scary and once she was a snowball
dilly - dilly tilly dilly tilly dilly tilly roly poly could never
akito - photographer icon
christian - sacrificed himself by doing a flip over the couch in truth or dare. a true hero
rin - e_________________e
brenda - last season's cast wishes they could be as tubular as her
preston - um frisbee
rain boy - i liked when he was on the ski lift
atsuko - haiku icon
lucien - spooky guy. 10/10
jackson - hate his cabin a lot tbh

not deaths not not deaths:
mitsuki - i love u. just letting u know
nao- i love u. he brought scrappy and he loves frogs still and i ah h hhh
neil- i love u. he's as violent as ever
sora- i love you. justice for polio mouse
1612 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Frankly, if I’m being honest with myself I think almost all these characters are great. So when I do these rankings take that in mind...

Disclaimer: I know rankings are not liked by some of you, but I hope i don’t offend anyone because I really do enjoy all these characters.

20: Geena Auguena // Ultimate Stacker (Yusuke)
• Unfortunately we didn’t see much of Geena, and I really wish we had. Her bio, which is all we knew about her had an interesting story of a chicken incident and I wanted to see more of what Geena has gotten herself into but unfortunately she was just created to die.

19: Preston Fencrest // Ultimate Frisbee Player (Ribbons)
• Ok...so either a) this character is inactive or b) Ribbons is always on when I’m not ;( which is really upsetting if it’s either of the cases. Because his bio seems unlike the others this season. A true snob which is not here this season and we need you!! (Sorry if it’s b)

18: Akito Ishii // Ultimate Photographer (Marg)
• Akito has such an interesting story and I really hope that gets delved into more, and I feel the only reason this is, is because Margy is nowhere to be seen... I hope everything is alright and everything but yes Akito sounds so good

17: Yeriana Hwang // Ultimate Boondoggle Maker (Alexa)
• The application made me really un excited for Yeriana to say the least. She seemed to only have one defining characteristic and that was being gay. And then the season started, and...I was left even more unexcited for this character.. as all I could really remember was her screaming... and then she became the killer, which was really obvious in the secret evidence... but yeah. Yeriana was really unexciting and I was hoping to be proven differently but I wasn’t.

16: Jackson Powell // Ultimate Reality Television Star/Underwear Model (Logie)
• Jackson seems like a really good character, and I truly enjoyed his and Dilly’s interactions, it’s just after the first little bit Jackson hasn’t shown up anymore. I know everyone has a life(besides me) but I hope Jackson can once again find time out of his day to rp cause I really miss him.

15: Alana Richards // Ultimate Female Witch (Aja)
• Alana is really good at being a witch I’d say, and she seems to mostly use her powers to her benefit or for evil most of the time. She is a little more than just a bit slutty- which I think could be toned down- and maybe have other aspects of Alana be more explored besides her powers and sexual encounters. I want to see who Alana truly is.

14: Cranky Donatello // Ultimate Hangman Player (Bigdizz) ;(
• This death was too soon and I was really hoping Cranky would live longer, even though I had strong feelings he wouldn’t. Cranky was a good character- his interactions with the cast were great- his, what I can only describe as Bipolarness, and even the fact he shared his name as Franky because he didn’t want to be remembered as Cranky.. I truly miss this character and really think he could have been something so amazing.

13: Atsuko Inoue // Ultimate Haiku Poet (Foxy)
• I know Jakub Is super active and everything he’s just not on when I am and it sucks cause that means I know literally zero about Atsuko besides the app for her and based on that Atsuko  seems really talented and sweet and I think her and Dilly would have really wholesome interactions, I just wish we were on at the same time.

12: Christian Donnel // Ultimate Writer (Camel)
• Christian is really Christian and wholesome and he seems kind of innocent just like some other characters here, like- Dilly... however that’s the only thing I’ve gotten from him thus far but I have high hopes for this character solely based on the fact that he could become corrupt from all the other very strong personalities here

11: Brett Dunker // Ultimate Drug Producer (Bigdizz)
•The flirt. He’s not a dirty pig like I would have assumed from his bio and such. But he is always so clueless and out of it- and just like normal -Sorry if this is a like shade thing- Jordan’s main main character is super close to Krystals main main character. Him and Kuro seem less toxic than the rest of the pairings Krystal and Jordan have done but nonetheless it’s the same. They are always around one another, so I hope in the next episode they are seen apart as well- and we can see more Brett.

10: Kuro Kuwahara // Ultimate Haunted House Worker (Sym)
• The innocent. Now I know most of Krystals main characters have been innocent but Kuro seems different. Because he’s not a stupid hoe, well he’s not stupid... hoe- who knows, with all that time spent with Brett- maybe. Also Kuro is definitely a cat confirmed! I hope next episode we see more of Kuro without Brett by his side.

9: Rin Tatsumi // Ultimate Dumpster Diver Fashionista (Demgirl)
• Rin is really neat I’d say. She seems like a no fucks given as well as a zero fucks tolerated type of person and I love that for her. She and Arabella seem to click and she seems to always bump into Red which is actually really sweet and I can’t wait to see what this character brings.

8: Brenda Goodhead // Ultimate 80s Stan (Turkey)
•I actually love Brenda, I love how her character talks and how she did Rins hair. Both really good. I didn’t expect to love Brenda if I’m being honest. I didn’t expect much from turkeylover at all. I expected Brenda to absolutely suck but she’s actually really good and she’s really involved with the cast and tries to talk with everyone which is actually great. Keep up the good work- and please stop correcting yourself, I know you feel bad for typing something wrong but trust me when I say... everyone here will get what you are trying to say because we’ve literally done the same thing a billion times. Only correct when you deem it absolutely necessary. We are all illiterate af and everyone knows illiterate can read illiterate.

7: Rhea Frieling // Ultimate Experimental Musician (Sirnice)
•Rhea Is a really good listener and as usual with Lukas’s characters, she finds it easy to make bonds. And while I do see potential in growth for this character I fear she may get lost in the background wit all the other outlandish personalities and crazy fantastical things going on as Rhea seems a bit normal- besides her long line of family troubles.

6: Ai Ito // Ultimate Ghost Girl (Dawn)
• Wow is this character a bitch! And really fun...but damn is she a bitch. I love to hate her and so far she’s the biggest mean character this season and I do have high hopes as she already has an interesting aura about her with the whole dead thing. And unfortunately for her she can’t make friends with the dead anymore because the rules say so that’s why.

5: Lucien Monette // Ultimate Mystic (Absol)
•If I’m being honest out of all the characters I read Luciens posts the least which I know is really bad and it may seem confusing on why he’s up here.. and it’s for Absols active ness and that the lines I do read are so great he’s up this high. Lucien is fucking fantastic from the looks of it and I really am intrigued by his character and can’t wait to see what he does in the future and I promise to Read more of his lives. He also has ‘friends’ which is a little odd but I’m sure we’ll learn more about that later.

4: Red Turbo // Ultimate Power Ranger Fan (Bigdizz)
•Did not expect to see Red Turbo up here but I’m so glad this character isn’t a flop.. even though as much as this character is great I wanted Cranky to live so bad!! But this character is amazing- I love his interactions and even his story that’s slowly being unfolded. His obsession with power rangers is honestly really adorable and even though he’s one of the tallest people here he still has lots of childish tendencies which makes him even more great.

3: Arabella Frankfort // Ultimate Mood Ring Reader (Sym)
• Anytime I see Arabella it’s iconic. Her lines and her interactions and her actions themselves are so perfect. Her and Rins interactions are fire. As well as Elias and Dilly’s. But the thing that excited me about this character the most is Neil and her. I really Hope they talk more cause this whole subplot with them is literally so interesting and I couldn’t ask for more, except that Arabella doesn’t die...

2: Rain Boy // Ultimate Worm Fiddler (Ninjohn)
• Honestly one of the best characters I’ve seen be portrayed so closely to how I pictured the character. Rain Boy is super wholesome and strong and has a real big heart. He seems to have an obsession from a specific person but honestly I ship it. And I can’t wait to see what else Rain Boy does but I’m excited...

1: Elias Murchoff // Ultimate Male Witch (Spin)
• All I can say is way to fucking go Drake. I’m absolutely in love with this character. His interactions are my favorite and everything about everything, like his mysterious nature about Everything like his shakes and his like writing pad? I’m like not 100% sure if this character is mute or not... but anyways thank you Elias for being so great and I can’t wait to see more...
1611 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Review:

Brett Dunker- Ai and him haven’t interacted as much, but he’s a cool and funny guy. He built a snow hoe and that was iconic.

Red Turbo- I love the interactions between him and Ai. He’s a sweet and innocent boy.

Arabella Frankfort- Honestly a QUEEN! I love her and Ais friendship so much, they’re such icons. When she kicked Sora in the crotch, I died.

Kuro Kuwahara- Kuro is such a cutie! I love him with all of my heart and he’s honestly Ais older brother.

Rhea Frieling- She’s a bad, independent, boss ass bitch. She’s chill asf and knows how to have a good time. Hopefully her and Ai will become closer friends.

Alana Richards- witch queen!! she flies places and is just a little bit sl0tty.

Elias Murchoff- He writes because he’s mute and that’s ICONIC. Sora and him had a moment and it was awesome. He’s super unique also.

Ai Ito- totally dead.

Dilly Tilly- He was maybe, possibly physically abused by Ai but it’s all good between them now. He’s a very wholesome kitty and we love him.

Akito Ishii- i hope to see more of Akito in chapter 2, him and Ai had an interaction at the start of chapter 1 and I can’t remember what is is but I bet I liked it!

Christian Donnel- I love Christian! He’s sweet, funny, smart, and a loner. I’m excited to see more of him!

Rin Tatsumi- Rin is an ICON and everyone knows her and loves her. Honestly protag e______e

Brenda Goodhead- Ai and her have had a few interactions and I loved them all! Brenda is such a funny character and every time I talk to her, I laugh.

Preston Fencrest- Idk her

Rain Boy- I love Rain Boy!! He’s adorable and very mature and kind. He definitely stands out in this bunch of freaks and that’s a really good thing!

Atsuko Inoue- Atsuko is mainly active during the mornings and I’ve gotten to interact with her a few times, her and Ai are becoming friends and I love that for them. I think Atsuko is a cute character and I really hope to see more of her!

Lucien Monette- I love the interactions he has with Ai, they’re rivalry is super funny but I do hope they become friends in the future! Lucien is also a very well developed character and I’m super excited to see more of him.

Jackson Powell- Jackson has had a few fights with Ai and they’ve been really funny. Jackson has the potential to be the comedic asshole of the season and I really hope to see more of him in chapter 2.

Geena Auguena- It sucks that Geena died chapter 1 because I think she really could’ve been that bitch of the season but unfortunately, she was the shock first death.

Cranky Donatello- NOOOO NOT CRANKY!! I was really excited for him tbh but I did expect him to die early on so I’m not very shocked. A king!!

Yeriana Hwang- She screamed at people and killed Cranky. First killer edit.

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!