This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

Topic » Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

1615 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Everyone wakes up in separate cabins each decorated with their fears. Everyone looks outside and sees a snowy resort signaling that they aren’t where the typically live. Little do they realize this will be their new home.
1615 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ai stands up and hugs her plushie tight, staring at the picture of her dada. “...EEEIIII”
1615 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella sits up, staring directly up at the ceiling into the face of hell... clown hell. She blinks once, twice... and screams. "WHAHUAHA-" She falls off the bed and faceplants onto the floor with a more quiet oof.

Kuro awakens and finds himself in a bed shaped like a train. He silently rolls out of the bed glancing around uneasily. ^Where am I...?^
1615 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea Frieling wakes up in a cabin full of lots of dog merchandise, specifically large ones. Very... very large dog memorabilia. When she comes to and sees a giant sculpture of a rottweiler, she yells, before coming to realize that it's just a sculpture.*

R: "W-wha... why... why are there so many dogs? I-I don't like dogs..."

*She looks outside.*

R: "That's a lot of snow..."
1615 days 6 hours ago
marglyn
*Akito sits up and sees shadows and some other weird shit*
“what the hell..”
1615 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*brett wakes up he sees a hot nurse babe on the ceiling and screams because he finds it hot and scary at the same time*

*cranky looks out his window watching snow fall he pulls his coat tight*

*red stretches and dropkicks a rita repulsa cut out hurting himself in the process*
1615 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Jackson opens his eyes, hyperventilating at the sight of fake blood stained on his covers. He jumps out of bed, sweating a bit as he searches for an exit to the cabin*
1615 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: *opens her eyes* Shit- *jumps up and looks around the cabin, eyes wide* Shit, what..?
1615 days 6 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
*Yeriana wakes up in immediate horror from what she sees on her walls*

"CARDI B DON'T THROW YOUR SHOE AT ME!"
1615 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Alana sees a bunch of water*

Oh no
1615 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ai attempts to run through a wall to escape but ends up falling flat.
1615 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *stands up and screams* "THIS ISN'T TUBULAR!" *she throws a friendship bracelet at an Alien*
1615 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea digs around, hoping to find a coat bc it looks cold out there.*

R: "I'm not about to freeze out there..."
1615 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella rises, brushing herself off. She checks her mood ring, which is is black. ^Stressed. About right.^ She exits her cabin, glancing around. "Ugh... snow." She kicks at it unhappily.

Kuro's already left the cabin and is sitting around fidgeting with his hands.
1615 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Dilly wakes up with a yawn before opening his eyes to enormous and little dogs all over he screams loud* “AHHH!”
1615 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*brettruns out of his cabin v scared*

*cranky sighs and exits his cabin glancing around at everyone else coming out*

*red is too busy being a menance and fighting rita reulsa cut outs*

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!