This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Max's Rankings

Topic » Max's Rankings

2311 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Girl I told you X had a long history of Ally Abuse
2311 days 23 hours ago
me2013
lmao - I was like.... "sleeps next to X (with one eye open)"
2311 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey Max XD with your newfound knowledge-

Top 5 Frustrating things about hosting the Hunger Games
2311 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Best Kills/Deaths

5. Lucy Lovejoy, this one will likely be a shock to most people considering how early on she died, but the battle she had was quite fun to watch. I mean I knew the moment the career pack saw her she was screwed but the fight she gave back was quite impressive. She had almost nothing useful but still was smart. She tripped Elsie and fractured her arm with just a bat. She didn't last long due to the superior numbers and weapons of the careers though.

4. Elsie Palatia, the main victim of Al's backstab. Elsie just got extremely unlucky by running over the place where Al set up a mine and landed pretty close to the traitorous Al. She was definitely a front runner to win had she not been blown up that early. She's not that high on this list though since I felt like that backstab was approaching and everyone was already suspicious of each other.

3. Cleo Devanagari, Cleo was the tribute that had the best chance at winning at the final 3 since she was the only one not seriously injured already. However I felt like she made mistake after mistake in the battle. Like try to burn a boat with a match or firing arrows at Melissa who had the protection of a tree and a shield which made shooting at her nearly useless. Her death was not shocking how she died, more of that she died in general.

2. Bitch Potter, I probably don't need to say that I was quite shocked at Bitch being backstabbed. I mean I knew that X wasn't the most trustworthy tribute ever but still it shocked me a lot that he decided to backstab Bitch that early on in the game. I mean I'll give X the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about the career pack yet but I still feel like it was just so random and out there. Although it was shocking the first time, I wasn't amused at all when X did the same thing to Peetniss AFTER learning about the careers.

1. Mario Malavia, Anyone who was there for all this shit to go down doesn't need an explanation for this one. He stole dynamite from Olga and threw it at his entire alliance. For a short while he caused absolute chaos and almost killed Olga by himself. Plus the fact that he was hoping to run away with Cleo only to have her backstab was just icing on the cake of this backstab fest. I did not see him dying that early but my was it the most amusing death in the game for me.
2311 days 22 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
I deadass send an action to max to throw a knife at al as soon as we saw him but I told him to take it back why god whyyyy
2311 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Most Amusing Moments

5. Al's Mines
I can't really explain why I found it funny. Maybe it was just the anticipation of everything going to shit due to these mines. All I know was that when Al places those mines I smiled, waiting for one unfortunate soul to suffer.

4. Mario's Stunt
Already explained this one in my previous ranking, Mario's attempt to betray the career was just such a funny moment to me. Probably sucked for everyone else but not for me! :D

3. Fox's Misfortune,
I honestly felt really bad for Fox on the final day, he constantly got screwed over by random chance. First thing he did in the morning was eat the white berries which were poisonous (But not deadly) Instead of the perfectly edible red berries and he didn't even realize it until he got cramps later. After eating the berries, he exited the cave hidden in the ravine to find the ravine flooding due to snowmelt. After escaping but getting soaking wet, he headed into the deep forest. He was the first and only person the find the bear mutts I placed in there. What made it worse is that Fox managed to pick some nightlock berries but never realized that he held the most potent poison he could find. After fleeing the bears he climbed a tree (Which should have had tracker jackers in but I forgot about them accidentally). After that, he goes to the corn just to get massacred.

2. Al's Pinecone
Al was stalking the careers for quite a bit which led him hiding in the edge of a forest bordering the beach. After Cleo and Olga set sail toward the island with a crashed boat, Al thought it was time to make a move. He did so... by throwing a pinecone at Elsie's head. It was so pathetic that no one took it seriously and thought it was Mabel doing it. It was such a ridiculous moment that made me chuckle a bit

1. Mabel's Squeals
All I have to say is poor Mabel. After seeing the inactive Diamond by a river, she randomly ran for her life toward the cornucopia where she was supposed to meet up with the careers for an alliance. However after seeing her scream the careers didn't trust her and refused to let her part of their group, believing she was bait of some type. She then moved south and ran into Melissa and X who both thought the exact the same thing, except they believed she was a suicide bomber. The fact that Mabel got every single tribute to distrust her by just squealing was so funny to me. It was the one time I was verbally laughing this season.
2311 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
A sea was up north and the island was in it. The ravine was buried in the forest.
2311 days 22 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Poor mabel lmao
2311 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
omg I fucking could have won
ugh
2311 days 8 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
top 5 times where people had good initiative/original ideas ?
2311 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
15th: Bitch Potter (Sloth_Roman) (12 y/o) (Quite literally backstabbed) i love this
2311 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
^ Same here
2311 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Flamey, I am going to have to skip that list. I felt like everyone got as far as they did because they did the right actions to stay alive. Plus it was mostly inactives near the start being killed and there was no one who was inactive that made it that far. Juan was the last true inactive to be killed and the only actives he outlasted was Lucy, Porter, and Mario.
2310 days 5 hours ago
Flamey9999
Oh ok, then top 5 underrated?

open group

Novamax243's Capitol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!