This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Max's Rankings

Topic » Max's Rankings

2299 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Put whatever you want ranked here and I will creating a top 5 (or so) list of that category. Considering we've only done one season so far realize my options for a lot of stuff is quite limited. :P
2299 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
Maybe not a top 5 but what are your thought of the F7 this game?
2299 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Top 5 best kills/deaths
2299 days 21 hours ago
Flamey9999
Top 5 characters who shouldn’t have made it as far as they did
2299 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Overall, I enjoyed the final 7. Everyone except Olga (Sorry KGamer) I found the be quite a fun tribute to have in the game. I was a bit disappointed though because I wanted to have an epic battle of the loners banding together (With Al since he was already planning to backstab the careers) against the career pack. However things quickly turned into a free for all after Eric and Fox killed each other which I thought was a fun turn of events. The aerial battle the ensued afterward was a bit too slow for my liking but still fun due to the uniqueness of it. The forcefield contracting along with the gas being used created a perfect scenario for that battle since it meant that the tributes HAD to stay in the trees to survive. After everything was done I was quite satisfied with Melissa as a victor. She was the underdog that somehow won the supposed impossible fight against the careers, however she has entirely second placer Al to thank for that. If Al hadn't backstabbed the careers one of them would have won for certain.
2299 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Top 5 weapons to play with?
2299 days 21 hours ago
me2013
I agree that I had Al to thank for still being alive - but I did initiate that relationship on day 2 or 3 by reaching out to him and secretly sharing info and helping him to survive to the end as well.
2299 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
Surprised to see you think so highly of Fox, I thought I was fucked very many times in that game from freezing the first night to triggering the mutt event, do you agree with me when I say Fox has shit luck?
2299 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Name the top 3 Tributes

(My guess is Mel Aria and either Al or Elsie)
2299 days 21 hours ago
me2013
(What Mutt event?)
2299 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
The event Max mentions was mutts and I guess the border contracting, Fox found the mutts.
2299 days 21 hours ago
me2013
I was secretly hoping for those apes to appear like in the real hunger games.... was a bit disappointed they didnt show tbh
2299 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Pika, just for you I will make a funniest moments list after I'm done with top 5 deaths.
2299 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
YAY! I was going to ask that Max
2299 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Apes? Looks like it's time to get DK ready again)
2299 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Most shocking moment "When X turned on his district partner" I was so shocked I didn't know what to do....

Next most shocking (not sure why I was surprised the second time) "When X turned on Chandler" while I was tending to his wounds....

open group

Novamax243's Capitol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!