This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel For Your Life (Elimination)

Topic » Duel For Your Life..

2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Congrats Nolan, you've won two redemption island challenges and the duel so you definitely deserve some money in this game
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
I love you all, even you Mel I'm sorry we've had it rough and I understand in what way you felt "bullied". Constantly reminding someone of their flaws is painful even if its the truth. I should've stopped and I would've if I understood it then.
I'll add you to my list of old ladies I've pissed off LOL
TaraG
Crickets
Me2013

If you're not old, again, I'm sorry.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
FireX I've gotten to like you in our time together in Survivor. I'm sorry for voting you out last week.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
To the host, I'm sorry for being obsessed.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
And RedWing91 I hated you so much to my core but I have no room for hate now, I think you're really loyal to friends and I hope you do well in life.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Novamax243, thanks for letting me win the UC Rainbow Ladder a few weeks ago. In the end, the rewards did not help me and in fact may have been the reason I lost the game today. You're a beast at challenges. Your internet is great and your mind is sharp. Good luck Max! Thanks for always being nice.

In the end, the heads of each side were voted out. Max and Hufus were not engaged in the hate for my side and Brittney and Emmett were less hateful to the other side than I was. Nolan, despite I don't think being on any side, won comps he's needed to survive and that's why he's here.
The most vengeful people eventually consumed one another.
2208 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thanks for being such a great ally, Phil! You gave me some fire in the game and a chance to further myself so I’m very appreciative of that. I’m glad I can call you a friend, you’re such a strong competitor, and you fought hard to get this far ❤️
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Brittany although we've only ever talked game and we don't know anything about each other I LOVE U. You were my rock after we put the pieces together and realized there was a premade. We both gave each other an opportunity to go further in this game at a time when I literally had no allies lol.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
I was only a strong competitor when the game wasn't a "be the fastest" type thing. I won the redemption island comp because everyone sucked and I relied on my reasoning instead of simply being the fastest.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
But it's okay that's how these group games work loool. I've never been seen as a competitive threat in challenges in any group game until this one.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Hufus we didn't really know each other well. I thought you would be picked off early on but you had connections no one saw that helped you. You were really nice to me in a game where half the players hated me (my fault of course).
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
And finally Emmett, thanks for also being my close ally and always continuing to be my friend even when I was obsessed LOL. I'm glad you also had nothing going for you when I sent a message to you around the time I got close to Brittany. I hope we continue to work together in other games!
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Obstreperous <333
this game is how I met you. I loved staying up for hours with you talking about our lives. I'm glad I was dedicated to this game for 4 months just to get 6th and go home with no money just because I was able to meet you.
2208 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Okay Bye!

Philip13
0min
6th
2208 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Amazing tributes Phil. I’m glad the game made you meet so many great people :) you played your heart out, I’m so proud

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!