This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel For Your Life (Elimination)

Topic » Duel For Your Life..

2195 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
Phil, thanks for everything! It was a pleasure to finally play with you, as I watched you before in KvB and joked about your Chrissy avi. You're a really nice guy, so dont you ever forget that. I hope we can play again sometime and I'll look forward to it! And if you ever wanna talk about anything or even get to know me better, I'm also here! <3
2195 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Philip13
Things I should've done.
1) Not done Nolan's Redemption Island comp for him
2) Voted out Novamax243 over FireX (still love u tho)

I agree with this entire statement. Nolan used and abused you to make it here. And love you 2 man. Sad that you lost but i think we can agree having 2 floaters make it this far is more of a insult to thise of us actually playing the game

Do thats 2 floaters
2 ppl playing the game and
A blackhorse
2195 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Umm "amazing tributes"

Thanks for the insults Phil.
I never started any of this - but good on the host for standing by a bully.
2195 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
Wait, I thought I was being nice.
2195 days 13 hours ago
Emmett4
Lol fire no one is a floater why are you still salty
2195 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
I was trying to be nice LOL
FireX and Hufus <3
Hufus yes maybe we’ll play together again and thank you <3
FireX I feel like everyone here deserves to be here in some way and that’s usually the case for most games (except for Ben Driebergen).
If some of these people are floaters they’ve still played games that got them here and I applaud them for that.
I was telling Max I love u but I love u too!1!1
2195 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Emmett i aint salty. I am happy i made moves and played the game instead of coasting peoples coattails to get her
2195 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Fire, I was literally against you the whole game lmao you can’t call me a floater, it’s not an insult to me because I worked my ass off to get here. I rode nobodies coattails because I won advantages and immunities when I really needed. My social game has proven even better than yours considering I’m here and you’re not. Stop trying to put your two cents whenever you can, it’s a bad look
2195 days 13 hours ago
Emmett4
Yet im the one who sealed BOTH you and Mels fate but u guys are a some type of power duo in your eyes

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!