This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora's Box 2.... Has been opened!

Topic » Pandora's Box 2.... Has been..

2258 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I’ve been planning this box for a really long time, so I’m glad it was opened! I’m not sure if you guys realized but there’s this thread I talked about at the beginning of the game. It states that a person is eliminated when their golden pass is cut

https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21125258

Now I’ve done this very nonchalant, but if you notice, no previously evicted player had their pass cut. That means technically anyone of the 49 members are still a player in Ultimate Challenge. Don’t worry, they aren’t all coming back… But two of them are! You guys have triggered “Redemption Island”

I’ve only selected 9 contestants to compete. There was a certain “changing point” where the last of the inactive all left. *Cuts everyone’s ticket from 22nd and down*

Everyone evicted from 21st and up will have the opportunity to return. These 9 players are

R10
pikaplayer
Peterparker16
QueenFrossy
Kgamer2218
RealJacksonWalsh
TR1364
thewolfman
lhooper902976

Chart
https://ibb.co/cZDFLx

The first poll will be all 9. Whoever gets the most votes in this poll will automatically be shot up into the final 3. From there, that person will wait while the other 8 battle in pairs of two until a final 4 is released. Then battle again until only 2 remain. The person who won the first poll will join the other 2 and make the final 3. When the Final 3 poll concludes, the two players with the highest percentage will re enter the house (taking the place of the two that leave this week)

This redemption challenge will run along side the other Itinerary

Wednesday - *DC* Stars Redemption All 9 @1pmPT 
Thursday - *DC* Stars Redemption Other 8 @1pmPT 
Friday - *DC* Stars Redemption Top 4 @1pmPT
Saturday - *DC* Stars Redemption Top 3 @1pmPT
Sunday - *NON LIVE* Returnees announced @5pmPT

Any ties will be broken by random org. Each poll will last 24 hours! (Like the regular challenge). I’ve messaged the possible returnees and let them know of this chance. Whether they choose to take it is up to them, but if they really don’t want to I’ll exempt them from the comp

Now you’re probably thinking “Why did I open this box again?” You opened it because the winner of Ultimate Challenge will now get $50 (or two Tengaged gifts) and the Runner-Up will receive $25 (or one gift). You guys have made this season so active and amazing, I thought I could throw some more money in the pot. Goodluck everyone! Check in tomorrow @1pmPT for your polls
2258 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
The prize isn't worth the punishment....
2258 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
More money IS worth the punishment
2258 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Eyyy!
2258 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
time for revenge
2258 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
This is kind of funny
2258 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
THANKS FOR THE MONEY, BITCHES
2258 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
oh golly
2258 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
IM GONNA BE BACK BITCHES
2257 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
https://media.giphy.com/media/3Wvi3FzxoPlUbEEt5Q/giphy.gif

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!